Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

thank you Lindylou!! :hugs: I'm sure she will, and if she doesn't then that's her loss. The babies will have plenty of love from me and DH and all the other family who are happy for their future arrival.

OMG 20 weeks already!!?? best of luck!!!! will they do a scan? did you (or want to) find out what you are having?

lindy- actually... im single. so.. it isnt like she can be jealous that i have someone. i decided to do this on my own, so she could too (well theoretically given the living at home, no job thing). but yeah, i work, have a house, moved 3000 miles away etc

Drsquid- good for you!!! I'm sorry- I thought I could remember a wedding pic as your profile?? I planned on going alone as hadn't met me right but wanted to be a mum but met dh just before my " deadline" hit!

I'm going to stay team yellow on Thursday. Really not fussed if it's a boy or girl. I have 2 adorable nephews do a girl would be nice, but I adore my nephews spa boy wouldve fab!!! I just feel so blessed to be pregnant :)

drsquid, i had no idea!!! You are very strong women!! :)

Lindy, you are halfway there!! wow!! We dont think we will want to know either!! It's going to be the best surprise ever when we see the lil one and find out then! :)

I am trying to think it will help me through labour not knowing. My midwife said have positive thoughts about labour I have to admit the thought of not being able to cope with pain does terrify me. My midwife said it isn't pain its muscles tensing. Focus on that not pain. I hope I can manage!!

Ps cannot believe I'm halfway. I know this sounds stupid but I like the idea of keeping my baby safe and warm inside me and like being pregnant I don't want it to stop but I'm sure being a mum will be all this and more.

heh no wedding photo for me. never dated anyone longer than about 2-3 months,. last one was a few years ago. kinda funny to be pregnant and not be sure when you last had sex (a few years i think,, it gets easier the longer it gets).

I think constipation cramps are worst then labor! Lol man, they hurt!!!

Drsquid it is kinda funny when u say that but who needs a man? You dont!! Yay for you! When dh pisses me off i tell him careful cause id be a very happy single mom lol but i do love dh!

I think constipation cramps are worst then labor! Lol man, they hurt!!!

Drsquid it is kinda funny when u say that but who needs a man? You dont!! Yay for you! When dh pisses me off i tell him careful cause id be a very happy single mom lol but i do love dh!

yeah. i mean if i had the right guy thatd rock.. i just see so much negative stuff both on here, and with my friends and things in the paper (where custody cases go so badly). im glad i have the ability to just do it myself rather than have an "oopsy" with someone that isnt worth it. it will be hard if only for the timing issues. i will have to get a live in which i really dont want. my job already would have made day care impossible, but with two... oy.

Drsquid- I dated some really really mean men. Well they started off seeming to prince charmings!! I came to the conclusion that I would rather go it alone than have to have done idiot in mine and my babies life so seriously would have gone ahead on my own. It's best to be alone than with a tosser making you miserable as I found out :) Will you have a friend as your birthing partner or a midwife?

I agree, better off doing it on your own. I lived alone for 12 years before DH and broke off 3 engagements in that time. My plan was to adopt an older child and then DH spilled his feelings for me and it changed things, we didn't get married till I was 36.

Oh boy constipation cramps! It seems once a week I have them and its misery. Two colace do nothing so I may have to up to 3. Makes no difference if I eat salad or fruit every day.

lindy- neither i dont think. im not big on midwives. like my ob a lot though. figure ill have my mom there (if i manage to coordinate then coming out correctly). hopefuly it will end up being a vaginal delivery

you'll do fine drsquid! you seem like a very strong woman, I'm sure there is nothing you can't handle ;)

im good. had my amnio yesterday. one didnt hurt at all,,, one was pretty uncomfy. the second one they did really high through the muscle. and baby b was grabbing at the needle. kinda funny. they did my entire anatomy us which i didnt expect but everything was good. now just gotta wait for the results. checked on them today and all good

Good to know it didnt hurt!! Must have been funny to see baby trying to grab the needle lol!!

I went for a scan Wednesday afternoon, it was a new place and we ended up doing the NT scan just to get a scan but I really didnt like this place, I will tell my dr I dont ever want to go back there, it lasted 5 minutes, I saw the baby 30 seconds, just enough to see hb and she showed us the legs and arms and took a picture and then took her measurments.. There was also, another black little thing, seemed like another sac to me, I asked her and she said she doesnt say anything during scans, the dr will talk to me if theres anything.. arghhhh!!! So now I worry what that thing is! I have a picture but its not the best picture at all, its like my baby doesnt have legs or arms and you can't even see the shape of the face.. she was really not good!!:(
Funny also, baby is facing down lol

Here it is..

The tech didnt say anything at all.. All I could see on reoprt is that baby was measuring 6.6cm I think and that the Nt was 1.6mm, hb was 150bpm.. That's it.. but she didnt say if the baby was measuring on track!

Other good thing though, sac looks good to my eyes, it doesnt look too small anymore!!

I want to go to another scan to see baby for longer and see baby move, I was so excited for this scan and it turned out to be the worst!! :(

Attachments

• scan12+6.JPG
    scan12+6.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 0
Roxane - scan pics can look odd. I have had some where all you can see is a floating leg! Don't worry- your little ones heart was pounding away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->