Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Omg!!! And did your manager know yet? That is confidential things! Wow so sorry about that!

wow, I would have been so mad too!! why do some people just don't think before doing something.... geee

We are moving around Fort Lauderdale (we are looking at homes in Parkland or Coral Springs, even Pembroke Pines), where do you live?

Roxane, happy 11 weeks!!! :happydance:

My boss does know I am pregnant but its none of his business that its causing back problems. My job is getting worse daily, it is so frustrating.

I live in the Tampa/Clearwater area Wana. If I hear of a good OB from anyone down there I will let you know.

Seems my OB referred me to a perinatologist and they already called for an appnt. My bro died of a genetic heart condition so around 20 weeks we will check the babys heart. I'm only 14 weeks now though so it seems early for an appnt.

sorry that you are frustrated at work :(
My back started hurting two days ago too, lower back. It hurts to sit for too long and sometimes it hurts to walk (but I'm only 10 weeks!) could this be because of the progesterone?

I have lower back pain as well! I think its from everything stretching!

so since we are moving in 2 weeks and we won't be around when I'll be on my second trimester, DH thinks we should tell his family tomorrow at a family reunion. Both of his DD cannot come so I don't know if they should all know before his DDs find out first... but since we don't have much time he thinks it could be nice to tell them... I'm nervous... my side of the family knows becasue I am very close to them and they knew we were trying and doing IVF also... but his family has no clue. Also, I'll be only 10 weeks... seems kind of early :wacko:
what do you all think?

Lower back pain for me started from the beginning, kinda like when I had my periodes!

I dont think its too early! Everything is going good! We werent gonna tell anybody until 12 weeks other then our parents and sisters, we told them not to tell anybody but they told EVERYBODY!! I was so mad at first but then im like oh well!
Good luck with that!

Hi ladies- glad to see you are all doing well! I have been on holiday for 10 days. Can't believe everybody is getting up to 12 weeks. It is flying. Hope you are all ok. Xx

once you see a heartbeat your odds are really good. sure it happens but.. there is no magic line at 12 weeks. i told earlier and outed myself on fb at 10.5

thank you guys!! we'll see if what we decide. I'll tell you how it went (i'm kind of worried only to see DH's Youngest DD's reaction, as she had told my SIL that she thought her dad shouldn't have any more kids. She's 18 btw... ) she won't be there today but now her sister will go, so that's everyone minus the youngest dd... Wish mw luck!

Well, we told his family at last. First we told my oldest step daughter and then the rest of the family. The youngest step daughter didn't come to the family reunion. Anyway, everyone was very excited for us and gave us hugs, kisses and lots of congratulations. When we told his daughter she just kept saying "Oh my god, I can't believe it... wow" and that's all. Not excitement or hugs or congratulations. NADA at the end she just gave her dad a tap on the shoulder saying "you are starting all over again!" sounding more like a nasty remark rather than a nice comment. He was pretty disappointed. He though she would be able to take it much better as she is old enough to understand. Gee, and we thought she was going to be the easy one!
I guess a new sibling in this kind of circumstances is hard no matter the age... I just wish she could have been a little bit more "happy" or concerned or something. She didn't mention anything else to us regarding the pregnancy even after the reunion (she came over and stayed watching a movie) or yesterday when she came to pick up a bureau she wanted from us... like we hadn't said a word about it... so weird :(
sorry about the rant... I guess we as future moms expect everyone to be loving and accepting and happy for your baby... I know not everyone can be as happy as we are and that should be ok... just hard to understand still... I am sure in the future I will experience more of this with the kids and I just have to earn how to deal with it, even though it's kind of heart breaking :(

so sorry she didnt take it too good!! I'm sure she will accept and love the little one though! Give her some time, she will get excited! :)
Good to get off your shoulders though!?

my sister of all people is "having a hard time adjusting to the idea". my sister, who lives at home with my parents 3000 miles away... wtf does she care. some people just cant see past their own noses

thanks roxane, I think so too :hugs:

drsquid, you are kidding, right? why would she be having a hard time? is she jealous?

she is 38. has "chronic fatigue" and lives at home. she has never really had a job or done anything with her life and my parents enable her. if she wanted to just have a kid like i am im sure my parents would support her (and pay for it) but.. she doesnt. i thnk she just doesnt like that it isnt all about her

oh boy..... I see. You are right, some people just can't stand it when the attention is not on them anymore :growlmad: very selfish and immature I think...

oh that is not fun at all!! Hope she will get better!! I dont like selfish people AT ALL!!

Wannabe- that's tough when you get that response. She will come around- she has no choice, your baby is on its way :) Try and not focus on her, focus on the happy reactions. Xx

Drsquid- sounds like a lot of jealousy from your Sis sadly. You are happy in a relationship, own home, baby on the way etc. she will com around I'm sure.

Roxane- hope you are doing ok.

My belly has started to pop out! Suddenly in the last week in getting a belly. Bizarre looking down and seeing a bump :) Got my 20 week scan this Thursday. Praying everything is as it should. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->