Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

heh rox you know what i mean... i dont feel anything etc. boobs are huge though. checked on the boogers today and they are wiggling away so... yay. i tried putting on a gym shirt that has a built in bra... forget it, boobs everywhere. oh and no headache today... yay

My boobies did not get bigger yet :( I want bigger boobage!! I do have a baby bump that I wont be able to hide from work much longer :S

ill trade ya. mine are immense. i think if you started out with boobs they grow fast, others have to wait for visits from the boob fairy. bumpwise.. it is more obvious in clothes but only because everyone knows im pregnant and my stomach was reasonably flat before. otherwise i just look like a got a bit porky in the middle (and lost my waist)

Yah same here, had a flat stomach and 32B boobs now belly but not more bbs so when people dont know it just looks like ive gained weight or a beer belly lol

Dh called doppler is in yayyyy ill try it and keep yous posted!!! Hope i hear the hb!!!

Yay finally found the hb!!! 167!!! I didnt know what to look for at the beginning it was so hard didnt know what i was hearing but ended finding the hb right in the middle on top of bikini line!:)

You all are cracking me up with the boob chat. I had a breast reduction 5 years ago and I worry about mine growing again. Lol. Bought my first maternity pants today and a tshirt that says expecting.

Awesome roxane!!!!! How long did it take you to find it? I still can't and its driving me nuts

The first time it took us 15-20 min but all i could hear was mine then right right wear the bikini line is in the middle, there it was at 167 then 170 later that night :) but i have a hard time getting it to register on the doppler but i hear it atleast thats all i need!!:) this morning i had a really hard time finding it, i was starting to freak out then oh there it was but i could of easily missed it, it wasnt loud so it depends how the baby is positioned!! Good luck finding it! Try with full bladder, on your back with frog legs feet touching!!;)

I was getting addicted to that doppler so DH asked me to wait until Wednesday night before I use it again!!! Oh god!! it's going to be a long week!

aww that must be so cool roxane!! but I would also be listening to it all day long and worrying when I don't hear anything :haha:
This weekend I had to buy one of those stretchy bands to wear on top of your real jeans/pants but without buttoning up... i still can button them up but they feel very uncomfortable so having this band really helps :haha:
My normal cup size is C/D and it doesn't seem to have changed yet, just by belly ;)

Doctor's appointment tomorrow (OBGYN).. getting nervous again! :wacko:

rox- you should limit the amount you doppler. i know im a hypocrite but... doppler has been shown to cause heating and should be used only in limited amounts.

wan- good luck at the ob. my next appt is friday

oh really, thx drsquid, I tried to search everywhere and nowhere was saying it could cause danger! :S

thank you girls! I am getting anxious to see the little beans and make sure everything is ok. I know you guys can relate...

Roxane, thank you for the tip!!! The "frog" pose worked and I finally found the heartbeat tonight. The doppler wouldnt pick up the bpm but it was definitely there. Made me so relieved as Sat. night I had a ton of cramping all through the night that freaked me out a little. I guess it's just my poor uterus stretching out for the little booger.

Drsquid, I just love your u/s pics!!!

Good luck at the OB Wana :)

noasaint- i had lots of "growth spurts" from the boogers where id get crampy. kinda felt that the last 2 days as well.

funny got a forwarded email from my dad from birthcenter or some such thing (he entered all kinds of sweepstakes) anyway it says congrats on 16 weeks... umm im 15 weeks tomorrow. i dunno what dates he put in. told him that and he wrote back... ok so they are large peaches instead of small avocados =) my dad is cute

noasaint, glad I could help!! :) Yay you found the hb!! :)

wana, how was the appointment at the ob?

drsquid, that is very cute of your dad!! :)

hope everybody is doing good!! I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, almost 12 weeks!! wow!! :)
I finally have my obgyn appointment Sept 24th and I might change my mind about doing the NT scan because if I don't, then I dont have an u/s until the gender scan! WHOA!!! So if he can't give me an u/s just because, then I'll do the test!

roxane, I was thinking about the same thing (the test and the us). I may just do it to get an ultrasound :haha:

thank you girls, the appointment went well. I didn't really talk to the doctor (except for like 2 minutes) but the nurse was very good. They took blood samples and then they did an ultrasound, of course the nurse apologized in advance that she was no expert and that we may not see much but we did get to see the little ones moving their little legs and feet, so cute!! she took a few pictures but they are worse than my first pictures (she couldn't figure out the print button) but that's ok, I saw they are ok and that made me feel better.

Now I have to look for a new OBGYN as DH and I are moving to FL at the end of the month! (just when I turn 12 weeks)... so I asked my brother who lives there to ask his mom friends if they could refer me to someone.

Oh, one more thing, I think MS has passed for me. I do get mild nausea here and there but nothing major. I think changing my prenatal and also the time I took them helped a lot...

I hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

Glad you got to see the lil ones moving that's always the cutest thing to see!! :)

Glad you saw the little ones Wana!! Where in FL are you moving? I live in FL and might be able to help with recs too if you'd like.

Today I contacted the ergonomics dept at work to get a better chair. My back is always stiff and sore and worse since pregnancy. The stupid woman forwarded my email to my manager that had personal medical info in it. I'm livid. She was apologetic but I'm having enough issues at work, don't need fuel added to the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->