Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

rox- i know it is easier said than done but... worrying wont change anything. unless there is bleeding then all is good. close followup never hurts and means you see the beans a lot.

roxane, don't worry. Like I told you, I know a girl who had the same thing and she delivered naturally and had no complications during labor or after. It's a good thing the doctor is keeping an eye on it. Take it easy hun! :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I will now have to tell DH that he HAS to do the cleaning in the house.. Everybody told me to take it easy from the beginning but ofcourse if I need to vaccuum and wash the floors Id do it and then be extremly exhausted (which I did every week), now we cannot take a chance, I have to tell DH its his chore now for the next 4 months!! Or Ill have to ask my MIL to come and do it, cause I know DH wont really do it!! He's not good at that :( unfortunetly... he will help me clean up, but he NEVER washed a floor before!! Ughhh!!! ok so he has to take this seriously now!
Should I stop having sex now, my dr didnt tell me too, he said we'll be going for another u/s in 4-5 weeks and then if it is we'll have too.. ughh!! I dunno! Should not risk to have a bleed for a 10 min thing!

I personally would be scared to do the deed again. Maybe ease off till next scan and then hopefully start up again.... if you have the energy... I'm exhausted. X

sex? i vaguely remember the concept. so weird to be nearly 25 weeks pregnant and not sure when you last had sex... 2-3 yrs i think, sigh

No im exhausted as well and when I do its not even fun cause im scared to hurt the baby but I did it only to satisfy dh once a week or two!

roxane, I would just take it easy and relax... no sex, sorry, at least I wouldn't. Tell DH that you are closed for the holidays :haha:

drsquid, you are too funny, :haha: who needs sex, right? ;)

I had a little scare (still do) yesterday. I started having sharp pain in my lower abdomen and the pain wasn't continuous, it came and went... but I noticed it wasn't going away... so last night (unable to sleep well and having by now lots of pain while walking from the bed to the toilet) I decided to go to the ER. They hooked me up and found out I was having mild, uneven (not constant) contractions. They checked my cervix and it was normal (above 5 cm) and the babies were fine too. They hooked me up to an IV and gave me an antibiotic, because my urine came back with some sort of "infection" so they think it's a UTI (actual results take 3 days to come back)... so I came home this morning at around 10 am and I'm in bed rest until I go and see my doctor next Wednesday. I still have pain that comes and goes... it's like cramps... I don't know what this could be ... I'm still in antibiotic... I'm happy the babies are ok but I don't know what's wrong in there.... I was so scared :cry:

Has anyone heard of this sort of pain? :shrug:

oh wana, im sorry your having those pains and being scared!! Hopefully it is just a UTI and it'll go away!! Take care xoxo

wana- 5 cm... wow that is awesome. glad you got checked out. sorry for the scare but the fact taht your cervix is so long is great. gives you lots of wiggle room.hope the antibiotics help and it was just irritating your uterus

Wana- hope you are ok honey. Hope it's just a urinary tract infectioni xxx

thank you girls!! I am feeling a lot better... I just finished my antibiotics and I have been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice (12 glasses), peeing a lot :haha: and resting. I think the left over pain will go away soon and what stays is just normal lower abdomen stretching? :shrug:

drsquid, really 5 cm is that good? I am glad then! I just believed the doctors but I am glad you tell me also ;) how does that work? (lots of wiggle room?:huh:)

Glad your doing better wana!!

I had a scare too thursday morning.. woke up and had a pain/pressure on my right lower back going down a lil in the front.. I was driving to work, I was going to get to the office and call my dr but then while I was driving it was getting very uncomfortable and it was going down my right leg so I decided to go right to my dr.. they tested my urine and dr touched my uterus.. everything was totally normal and he said it was my sciatic nerve! Glad thats all it is.. the pain went away the next day!!

Last night DH finally felt the baby move.. it was soo cute!! Such a special moment for all of us!!:)

hope everybody is doing fine?! xo

Glad you are on the mend wana.

Rox- it is lovely when you can share the movements! I can see my belly move sometimes now and there is no question about what the movement is.

I can honestly say I love bring pregnant. I will miss having LO inside. It is so magical being pregnant and growing a little person.

Yes if it wasnt for the stress! If i knew everything will be fine, id love to be pregnant again! I love it now, the only thing is the stress! Itll all be worth it though!! I love love feeling the baby move!!:)

wana- anything above around 3 is great... so even if it shortens it is starting soo long you are good =)

yeahi like being pregnant for the most part though the heartburn is starting to get bad. im comfy lying around but as soon as i go to roll over.. yikes. was feeling the girl a ton last night and was worried about the boy so of course todya he has done his stretching thing all day (i get a weird ridge in my side, not real comfy) and hardly feel the girl,.

OMG poor Wana and roxane. I'm so glad you're both doing better. Scary stuff, I'm sure it was a very nerve wracking time for both of you.

Can't say I'm actually enjoying being pregnant physically. It just feels like my body has been hijacked and each week it seems there's something new to get used to. Emotionally I love being pregnant but the physical stuff is wearing on me. I'm still gagging but not actually throwing up and it's no fun. Since I know we won't be having more children I'm trying to enjoy as much of it as I can but I'm just too excited for her to be here already! LOL

noasaint, did I know you were having a girl??!?! I don't think so.. or Im sorry its soo hard to keep track of everybody!! but yay for a lil girl!! so exciting!!:)

oh roxane, I hope the pain doesn't come back! I've heard sciatic pain is not fun. Take care!

I don't know if what I feel sometimes is gas or the babies. I also don't know how to tell if it's one or the other :shrug: and of course I worry if I don't feel anything at all (most of the time). I wish they would move more... I'm always so nervous before a scan, I want to make sure they are ok right away as I don't feel much of anything :(

wana, don't panic, its only been a week or so that I am 100% sure its the baby moving and I feel him move more and more everyday! It'll come no worries.. they say it can take up to 23 weeks before you feel them! Im sure they are completly fine! when is your next scan?

I don't know if the High Risk Pregnancy doctor will do a scan this afternoon. I have to see him every other week for him to check my cervix and make sure it's nice and closed. I don't know if he'll do a scan but I hope so! specially after I tell him I was in the hospital last week... we'll see.
I see my OBGYN tomorrow, but I think that's just the regular monthly check... do they take bloods? :shrug: I don't know. When is the sugar test done? last tri?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->