Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Wana - fluid in his lungs or kidneys? Since you were saying urethral surgery I'm assuming you meant kidneys. Yeah it is more commen in boys and often due to something called a posterior urethral valve (a little bit of extra skin that doesn't go away properly when the urethral becomes a tube). Congrats on the weights and cervix.

Lindy- so close. I just can't picture going into labor I just have a feeling I'll get induced.

Afm- I'm good. 36 weeks today. Tomorrow is the newborn care class after which my parents will be happy for me to go into labor. Have my 3rd nst today and then going to a staff meeting at work (I'm on leave but the food is always fabu). Also picking up a bunch of diapers from a twin mom

I just feel the same. The only difference really is a pressure low down because babies head is engaged. I can sort of feel it as I walk and I go to the toilet tons more!! Other than that I honestly feel just the same.

Going to be lots of babies on here soon xx

Lindy, wow anytime now!!:) good luck xxx

Wana, baby boy will be fine :) no worries!! Glad they are both at good weight!!:)

Wana- they are really good weights for where you are at.

thanks ladies, yes drsquid, it's his kidneys... sorry O forgot to mention it before! :dohh:

lindy, how was the weekend? any news or still waiting? have they said anything as of when they would induce you if baby doesn't show up?

OMG drsquid, you are doing so well!!! how was last week's class?

I had my baby shower this past weekend and it was so nice! None of my "friends" could come (as I moved to South Florida last fall) but my brother's friends who I also know (they are BTW really really sweet and nice) and his partner's mom partner's daughter came, and also the guys were allowed to come (I didn't want a real baby shower but mostly a get together) so DH came along. We had a really good time and got presents that mostly friends and family sent over. It was sweet! :flower: and we felt very loved and spoiled <3

Happy Monday everyone!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wana, glad you enjoued ur baby shower!!:) it feels more real now doesnt it??:) soo soon ull have ur babies in ur arms!!:)

yes, it does!

I'm going to go ahead and wash all the clothes, blankets, etc... I know I still have 8 weeks to go but I feel like I have to have everything ready, you know?
We have to get the car seats this week and install them before the weekend because we have a car seat inspection on Saturday. My God, it is getting so close now! :happydance:

Yeh I finished washing everything and putting everything in place all we need now is buy our new car and then install the carseat! No need to do it now since I plan to buy a new car before the baby comes!!:)

ok, so 31 weeks is not too early to wash their clothes, right? I thought I was exaggerating a bit too much and that I should wait a couple of more weeks... I just want to go ahead and have everything ready plus make their bags to go to the hospital :)

No I really dont think its too early! Atleast ull be able to relax after!:)
Almost bought a car today! The guy was sooo pushy it was hard to say no! It was a good deal but I just didnt want to rush it! I was planning to buy a car within 2-3 weeks not one day!! But i go back tomorrow so we'll see! They are soo hard to say no too!

Hey ladies- little Thomas James Holland arrived at 3:22am on Sunday morning!! Just home and bit wobbly but he is amazing. Just wait till you cuddle your little ones I just cannot describe it xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Lindy!!!!!! congratulations on your little bundle of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: I am so happy for you!!!!! I knew something was up when you didn't say a word, how are you feeling?? please do tell all the details (of course when you get a chance) and post a pic or two of the sweet little Thomas! :happydance: what was his weight? height? are you breast feeding? :happydance:

Yayyyy!!! Congrats!!!!:) so exciting! Glad you are home and everybody is doing well!!:) cant wait to see pictures :)

yay lindy congrats!!!!

rox- i bought my car where and from who i did cause he dindt pressure me at all.. did i get the best deal? who knows but we chatted about travel, and cars and whatever. id prefer him get the commission.

bought another outfit today, realized i dindt really have newborn stuff for the girl (not much for the boy either really... lots of onsies but no real outfit). got this at costco for 9 bucks https://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontW...=1652431954&catargetid=1787551816&cagpspn=pla

Ended up buying a brand new kia soul 2u 2013 full equiped I have really everything and added so many things, 4 winter and 4 summer tires with rims and mags, trailer hitch, starter, carpets even in the trunk... Im very satisfied with the deal we should get it friday!!:)

congrats rox!! so cool to have a brand new car!

drsquid, that's a really good deal. I may have to costco myself to see what I can find. I also just realized I only have 4 outfits for the boys (8 but I'm counting 4 each) I had bought a ton of 3 months and 6 month sizes but nothing small :( I am lost again... how many should I get? DH says 7 each... I'm thinking they should grow pretty quick plus the 3 month stuff shrinks? :shrug:

Plus a lot of stuff is different sizes despite saying it is the same size. I figure they will mostly wear onsies at the beginning anyway. Target has fab prices too. We just happened to be at Costco.

Plus a lot of stuff is different sizes despite saying it is the same size. I figure they will mostly wear onsies at the beginning anyway. Target has fab prices too. We just happened to be at Costco.

Hey Dr.S - just budding in here....was thinking about you today and wondered how you were doing so searched for you! Yay you are 37 weeks!! awesome and expecting a boy and girl!!! that is great!!!:thumbup::happydance:

Hope all goes well!!:hugs::hugs:

dash- awww thanks =) yeah im ready. my parents keep pushing on my belly and saying... out out =) how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->