Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

I think it's really good that over there they help you and check car seats are installed properly. The shops over here will fit them for you but more often than not you don't want them fitted there and then.

yeah Lindy, it's actually nice that there are places you can go here to have them check and inspected, as they say a very high percentage of car seats are incorrectly installed. They also told me not to hang any toys around the babies or put those mirrors where you can see the babies in the back if you are driving. They say they do more harm than good as the parent driving would get distracted and get on more accidents becasue of them.

OMG drsquid, Monday! already!!?? I forget, are the babies heads down? how are you feeling? are you ready? oh man, I know I would be excited, anxious and a bit nervous too... jeez, I get like that now just thinking about it and I still have 7 more weeks to go! (God willing)
where's the picture!?

that reminds me, I should take some too... I haven't since like 4 or 4 weeks ago....

how is everyone doing?

Me and dh are taking so many pics of Thomas. Will get on laptop at some point and show you my gorgeous man xx

Well it was an interesting day today. Baby L's growth rate has slowed considerably. I'm scheduled for induction next Thursday. I'll post as soon as I can with hopefully a healthy birth story!

Noasaint- sorry about the iugr but yay for seeing the baby soon.

Wana- It doesn't feel real. Everyday I wake up and I'm like... Really no labor nothing... Hopefully I'll spontaneously go into labor tomorrow cause my Ob is on anyway which would rock. I feel fine but my pelvis hurts when I stand up and I'm just tired of waiting.

noasaint, Thursday!! Well Im sure everything will be fine!! :) Can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck xoxo

Good luck Drsquid! Cant wait to hear your birth story!! :)

noasaint, I am sorry baby L is not growing :( but I am sure she'll be fine once she comes into this world. Let us know how you are doing. I'll be thinking about you!!

drsquid, any news? I'm also thinking about you, wondering if anything has happened since Friday.

Lindy, I am patiently awaiting for pictures of Thomas and full report of labor and delivery ;) I bet you are busy but when you get a chance let us meet your beautiful baby boy!

I am here, 33 weeks and now beginning to get feet and hands (and face and...) swollen. My wedding ring is stuck to my finger, and I can't seem to be able to get it out :( what happened? hmmmm and sleeping at night is no longer fun. I don't get a good night sleep, I get too hot and it's so hard to turn around... it's so much effert to go to pee at night that I get fully awake and then I can't go back to sleep :( Last night I had this dream that I gave birth and I wasn't able to see the babies for weeks... it was not a dream, it was a nightmare! :cry:

oh wana, I took off my wedding ring a few weeks ago because I didnt want this to happen!! :S try to take it off every hr or so.. try in the water.. if you manage to take it off, leave it off until after birth! This is normal! Drink lots of water and lift your legs as much as you can!
I feel your pain of how hard it is to turn at night.. omg.. Im sooo sore and I wake up dh everytime cause Im like a whale in bed lol Hang in there :)

Wana- so I had a few kinda painful contractions last night and this am then mostly just felt like I was getting my period. Tmi but I've had brown stuff since my sweep weds but that increased today. Emailed the doc to ask whether I should worry but she didnt seem concerned just said to call the advice nurse if I'm worried. So either real labor will start tonight or I go in tomorrow for induction. Babies are super active today so I'm not too concerned

drsquid, it seems like you are making progress. How are you doing today? what did the doctor say? I thought they were inducing you today if there was no signs of babies during the weekend.

rox, I am trying like crazy with the ring and nothing. I drink about 3 liters of water a day and I am trying to move my fingers around so the swelling would go down, but nothing. :( I'll keep trying!!

Wannabe- have you tried putting ice pack on your hand and keeping it elevated?

Hope you are all ok. X

Stalking the thread for news on drsquid. Hope those babies are here and healthy!!!

Freaking out about my own induction for Thursday. I'm sooooooo not mentally ready.

Noasaint, youll be ready when ur baby will be here!!;) good luck hun!! Such a great week!

noasaint, I know you are going to do just fine. I think roxane is right, we are not going to be ready enough, these babies are just going to come into our lives and our motherly instinct will kick in ;)

lindy, I didn't try the ice but yesterday I read that in some cases, when a pregnant woman is getting hands and face swollen the doctor may advise to rest, so that's what I did... by early afternoon the ring came off!! thank God!! not I just have some sort of red scar (it was really hurting) but that will go away soon
how is Thomas?

drsquid, we are thinking of you!!!

This is a great week indeed :happydance:

Exciting week on here!!

Thomas is doing great- he has seriously upped his feeding the past couple of days so me said he is getting ready for a growth spurt. He was feeding every hour last night so very tired today. Get plenty of rest and sleep while you can ladies!!

I can't believe he's 2 weeks already! when is the first doctor's appointment after they are born? (I mean pediatrician)

The midwife has been out 4 times to check on him and had a health visitor come today. We see our GP for a 6 week check and then injections start at 8 weeks. The thought of my little man having injections is horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->