Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Wow drsquid you look amazing!! Doesn't look like your ankles/leg have swollen and no stretch marks is awesome.

Lindy....wishing you the very best, can't wait to hear the birth story.

AFM, unbelievably busy getting ready for Baby L. The nursery is almost done. I also don't work OT, too tired. Baby L is low down now although I don't think she's head down yet. Our last u/s is Tuesday so we're looking forward to it. Excited for her to finally get here.

noa- yay us... i have my next growth scan next thurs.. interested to see weights. bought a ton o stuff again today. babies r us is doing a buy one get one 50% off on mattress pads/ changing matt covers etc. plus the buy 2 boxes of pampers get a $20 gift card etc. yeah i have no swelling at all, im just very red. and yup so far so good in the stretchy department.

Hey girls!

I'm so glad everyone is doing fine!

drsquid, your belly looks kind of like mine, ;) you look fantastic!! can't wait to hear their weights this week!!

lindy: you are almost there girl! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!! don't stress, everything will be fine.

Noasaint, let us know how baby L is doing tomorrow! :hugs:

I went for my OBGYN last week and I was measuring 36 weeks at 29 weeks lol I wonder what I'm going to look like in a few weeks.
We bought a nice bookshelf in Ikea and put it in the babies room. We still have to put up the courtains and the animal decals we got. We have been taking some classes at the hospital and this weekend we want to get the 3D pictures. After that I will just wait until after the baby shower, which is Feb 9th, to get the rest of the stuff and we'll be pretty much ready for the babies to get here. It's exciting and also it starts to become a reality... I am kind of nervous about the first 3 months... specially the first month with the babies... as much as I can prepare I know there are a lot of things I would need to adjust and forget about my original plan. I hope my mom can come help me!

36 weeks is that considering your having twins or is it 36 weeks for singleton cause im sure with twins its normal to measure ahead!

yes, it's normal to measure ahead. She's comparing me to a singleton pregnancy ;) just crazy to imagine what I'm going to look/feel like in a few weeks.

Oh ok yeh that makes sense!!:)
I am measuring 29 cm and i feel huge lol so i can just imagine! Oufff!! But im sure we will miss our bellies after!!

They don't really have any good way to measure for twins other than ultrasound. Friday (at 34 weeks 2 days) I measured 44 (or 41 can't remember). It is just inches from the public bone and super non specific :) Thursday I get weights yay. Spent time with a friend today and got to cuddle her 7 week old. So hard to imagine I'll soon be cuddling mine

Yay drsquid, cant wait to hear the weight!!:)
Awww I love cuddling babies.. Cant wait to cuddle mine and be able to say, this cute baby is MINE!!!:) its pretty soon for you drsquid!!!:)

Well, baby is measuring small again, about 2 weeks behind. No danger or anything but I go back in 3 weeks. If her growth is slow or worse they will induce the following week. I'm hoping she catches back up and that the placenta keeps on working but if I have to go at 38 weeks then so be it. Just glad she's doing fine for now.

noasaint, I agree, I am sure she's just a small baby, don't worry!

lindy, any day now? thinking of you!!!! :hugs:

I don't know what I expect to feel- sort of like a sixth sense LO will make an appearance but I don't have that yet! I'm thinking another couple of weeks which I don't mind TBH!

I am restless but never been a great sleeper. Up about 3 times for the bathroom and find that I am wide awake at 2am so go and watch rubbish tv. At least can have a lie in at the moment!!

had my 2nd nst today... somehow between last week and this week the boy flipped to breech. is doesnt matter cause he is B and they will do vaginal as long as A is vertex (and im not opposed to section if it ends up safer). but.. man how did he do that. no wonder ive found him uncomfy

Amazing the way they move around in there! My LO hasn't really changed position! Lazy baby. X

Oh i have no idea what my baby is doing inside of me but i know he is starting to hurt me.. Right beside my belly button he's always kicking or stretching there and now it feels like i have a bruise from the inside!! He moves ALL the time! But its ok cause the odd times, he is lazy and i freak out but then he gets back into his routine fast enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->