Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

I only had 24 hours of itching at it was horrible so my heart goes out to you. I found ice helped and I wrapped a cold wet towel around my hands at night. Hope you bearing up xx

Aww thanks for posting for me. I'm generally on my
Phone so I can't post pics etc plus it is so busy. The babies are up all night. Lots of doc visits cause Oliver's bilirubin was too high (from his bruise) and he keeps losing weight but my milk is finally in so...

Rox- sorry about the itching. You are so close. So exciting!!!

Noasaint- congrats. Jealous of your short labor. I got a 2nd degree too.

Drsquid, great to hear from you! Hope little oliver starts gaining weight soon!! xx

Lindy, i have my c-section on march 21! So 17 more sleeps! Its not alot but with the itching it makes it wayyyy longer! I see my dr today! Maybe he'll even move my c-section closer cause its so bad! I dunno!

Rox- I would lay it on thick and try and get it brought forward. Good luck at appointment. Xx

What the earliest you think would be ok? 37 weeks or is it still too early? Right now its scheduled at 38 weeks!

I'm not sure to be honest. They will probably weigh up how stresses you are and how developed LO is. Big hugs honey xxxx

Jimmysrabbit, thanks so much for giving us drsquid's update!!!! drsquid, congrats!! you did wonderfully, so happy you had vaginal delivery. How's breastfeeding?

noasaint, huge congrats!!!! such a smooth delivery!! and baby girl doing well :hugs:

for both of you girls, how are the babies doing with the bilirubin? is it under control?

rox, I am sorry you are suffering so much with the itch :( I hope the doctor can give you something else to put on at night time. Hang in there!!! :hugs:

Lindy: how's your baby boy doing? you still owe us pictures! ;)

I have my perinatal appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see how my boys are doing. I really hope they are growing well and that baby B's extra kidney fluid has gone away.

Hug to you all girls! :hugs:

Hope everything goes well wannabe. I did start putting pics onto laptop ready to put a pic on here but Thomas was so cranky I didn't get to do it!

How did it go rox?

My dr prescribed me an hydrocortisone cream 1% to put on 3 times a day and benadryl, he said it might help, it might not, so i see him monday and if its just as bad or worst, we'll have the c-sectiin earlier before i go nuts! He said its totally safe to use hydrocortisone cause he said it wont go to tge placenta and if it did, its beneficial for the baby cause it helps to mature the lungs which is not a bad thing cause we might hace to take him out at 37 weeks! So we shall see!

Hope it eases things rox- you might get to see your little boy in just over a week! Xx

I know its crazy! So all negative turns into positive in the end!

everything went well! no more extra fluid on baby's kidneys :happydance:
baby A is 5 LB and 7 OZ. Baby B is 5 lb and 3 OZ. ;)

OBGYN appointment this Thursday and every Tuesday from now on with the perinatal doctor. He said, btw, that he won't let me pass 38 weeks. He said I am doing really well and babies look good. His words were: "everything after 34 weeks is just gravy, if your babies were born today they would not have complications" I still want to be able to carry them full term though, so here I come for 4 more weeks of pregnancy!!

Wow great update wana!! Must be so relieved to know that whenever they decide to come, its safe!!!:) so happy for you xxx

thanks Rox!!!
so today my OBGYN scheduled my csection, since the perinatal doctor said he won't let me pass week 38. My date is April 3rd (pending doctor's confirmation as she may be away that day) 3 more weeks and 6 days!

OMG, I am so happy for hockey, she got her BFP!! :happydance:

I hope everyone else is doing good!

Yay!!! Not long to wait anymore!!! My due date was april 4!!

I know im so happy for hockey, and this time its very promissing!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->