• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

oh wow, 4 times already, that's nice. How are you feeling after giving birth?
I bet you are dreading the shots... I know I will too :cry: I already asked the pediatrician if it's absolutely necessary to do so many... he said they have to follow whatever the national standard requires... poor babies :cry:

The past few days I have felt a lot better, just tired, but I didn't have a straightforward delivery so they said recovery would be slower. You will be up and about in a few days I'm sure!
How is everybody feeling? Xx

Urghhh!!!! My itchy belly is keeping me up!!:( im so tired! But this is driving me crazy, I dont scratch I rub and from 1 till 4 I put a wet cloth on my belly, helped but not enough!!! I put cream more then 3 times a day! I take a bath with oatmeal twice a day... What should I do!! I know its cause of all the stretch marks that came out in the past week but I still have 3 weeks!! I need my sleep!!:(

Roxane- I rubbed almond oil on bump and boobs after shower and if it itched. Really helped me. X

rox, my legs have started itching and they have this small rash in some spots, not too bad but my doctor said that if it bothers me I could apply Cortisone cream. I would call your doctor and check to see if he recommends it for you as some doctors may have particular over the counter medicine that don't recommend during pregnancy. Again, my doctor said it was fine. I wouldn't use the extra strength but I would use it if it was bothering me that much.

I have it on my legs too and it also started on my hips and inner thighs! Urghhh! I have tried so many things! Spent soo much money on different lotions and oils!

Excessive itching is something they so check so call your clinic if its excessive and they may do blood tests.

I wish I was still pregnant and had all this to look forward to although I wouldn't want to miss my cuddles with Thomas.... Sleep would be good though :) Enjoy and make the most of any rest you can get now. The more rested you are the better position you are in to recover and look after LO. I would've rested more if I knew then. Xx

Wow, your poor itchy mommas!!! Thankfully I didn't get that. I have used Bio Oil for the entire pregnancy but I do live in extreme humidity. Hope something works ladies!!

Induction is tomorrow, I'm so scared!!! Just got my nails done and it felt really good. It feels so weird to not be working and to realize I will be a mom as early as tomorrow.

I used bio oil at the beginning but then had an episode of itchy belly about 4-5 weeks ago so switched to lotion , itching went away and then stretch marks appeared and now the itchiness! I go see my ob next wednesday, ill tell him!

Noasaint!!!!! So excited for you!!!! Cant wait to hear all about it!!:) good luck! Youll do great!!

I used bio oil at the beginning but then had an episode of itchy belly about 4-5 weeks ago so switched to lotion , itching went away and then stretch marks appeared and now the itchiness! I go see my ob next wednesday, ill tell him!

Noasaint!!!!! So excited for you!!!! Cant wait to hear all about it!!:) good luck! Youll do great!!

Good luck no saint. You will be fine and hopefully have your LO tomorrow :) xxx

Rox- if its really bad phone them and let them know. I had really itchy hands and couldn't rest because was driving me nuts and mw was going to so bloods if it didn't stop. Can't remember what she was checking though ... Baby brain!!

rox, that is true, if the itching is pretty bad, call your doctor. They may have to prescribe you with something else (it may not be dry skin or hormones). Ask if you can use the cortisone! good luck!

noasaint! omg, tomorrow is the big day. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: try to sleep well tonight although I am sure it will be hard. Relax on your last day of pregnancy! your baby will be in your arms very very soon :flower:

drsquid, if you are reading, I hope everything went well! let us know how you are doing! :hugs:

Cant wait to hear updates from the new mamas.. noasaint and drsquid?!

I went for blood work and its not the liver problem so thats good but its PUPPS which the only cure for that is labor .. that means Ill have to live with that for 3 weeks! Its anightmare.. The itch and rash is all over my body! hands and feet are the most itchy now and at night its aweful! I see my dr Monday afternoon I will beg him to give me something better then calimine and benadryl cause that doesnt do much!

Wana, I didnt see my dr yet but the pharmacist didnt recommend cortison cream! :S I saw online that its safe so when its really bad at night and I can't sleep at all then I put a little.. but last night I put a cold cloth on my hands and feet it helped but I was freezing lol

I've been lurking here for a while and I've been checking back here a couple of times a day for an update on how DrSquid had got on....found this and thought I would share for those of you who are excited on her behalf.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/1566025-you-due-you-having-remember-update-after-you-deliver-10.html
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you Deborah! So happy for drsquid!

Quick update.....went in for induction Wed at 8 PM. Had baby at 4:40 AM on Friday, took only 8 pushes in 15 mins once I was fully dilated. 2nd degree tear but oh well. My little angel is named Leyton Sera and she was 5lbs 10 oz. We are still in the hospital as her billirubin was off this morning but expect to go home tomorrow and then I can post a pic.

Great updates!
Congratulations drsquid, your babies are adorable!!

Noasaint, yay.. Congratulations on ur baby girl! Cant wait to see pictures!:)

Congratulations dr squid and nosaint. Little tiny gorgeous perfect babies!!!! Thrilled for you both. Xx

How you bearing up rox? Xxx

Im still the same if not worst!! During the day I can live with it cause I pit ice pack or take a cold bath but nights are nightmares! I see my ob tomorrow afternoon so Im really praying he can give me something! I put hydrocortison cream only at night on my hands because they are unbearable! Hope its ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->