looking for little swimmers codes / sampels

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
As the title says I take junior swimming every week just wondered if any of you ladies have any code / samples you could share with me :) thanx xx

sorry don't but if you have a £land near you they often have them x

huggies website have 25% off voutcher is u answer a quick servay. asda have them on offer for £4 so would only cost you £3.

what size is LO in cos if you buy a newborn starter pack at asda for £3 you get 27 size1 nappies a big pack of wipes a little hat and £5 wortyh of voutchers. 1 of them being £2 off little swimmers

hope this helps x

The huggies site's voucher always comes up with an error for me :shrug:

They are having a promotion for little swimmers at huggies.com right now. :)

https://www.huggies.com/en-US/promotions/coupons

this is the link for the little swimmers coupon :)

Maybe it is then . I am not sure , that is the US site, but I thought you could print it from anywhere. :(

with being difference currency alot of the time they wont take them :( they only take GBP or $'s

i got a pack of 12 in asda for £3 :) didnt no they were that cheap lol the swimming baths were selling 1 for £1
x

tesco are doing them for 2.95 a packet, plus i got the 2pound vouchers out the huggies starter packs, so got em for 95p. x

forgot to say i currently have 2 £2 off little swimmers vouchers if any use?

if ya go on huggies free pack with asda you get 2 starter kits for free and inside the vouchers are £2 off swimmers plus £1 of wipes so you can get 2 packs of swimmers for £2 plus 4 packs of nappies for free hun x

we've been doing that lol hence why all vouchers left lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->