Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Scarlett, good luck to you! Whatever it is, fight for your rights!!!! :hugs:

AFM, scan today :wohoo:

Scarlett, I hope all works out for you :hugs:

BellaRosa, GL at your scan!!

Had my scan ladies... However baby was lying funny and we couldn't get measurements of the spine that they need so got go back tomorrow, we tried everything walking, eating going to loo you name it we tried it :growlmad:

So as for the gender I cant say for sure as she was only able to get a quick glance and she said its her opinion but not grantee. So im going wait till tomorrow I'm afraid ladies. A bit gutted but what can I do at least baby looking healthy.

Had my scan ladies... However baby was lying funny and we couldn't get measurements of the spine that they need so got go back tomorrow, we tried everything walking, eating going to loo you name it we tried it :growlmad:

So as for the gender I cant say for sure as she was only able to get a quick glance and she said its her opinion but not grantee. So im going wait till tomorrow I'm afraid ladies. A bit gutted but what can I do at least baby looking healthy.

SarahLou sounds like a stubborn baby. Thought you were team yellow but I reread your post. Wanting to find out, not waiting to find out. Lol. At least it's looking healthy, what time are you going in tomorrow?

Hey Ladies! So, my anatomy scan on Friday went well. They got everything they needed except for the spine measurements. She (yes, they confirmed baby is a girl!!!) was curled up in a ball...literally, her feet were by her head (she was doing yoga in there!) and she just wouldn't budge. She was moving around a little, but not enough to get spine measurements. Tech practically flipped me upside down on the table, shook my belly, had me walk around, empty my bladder, etc...I was there for about an hour and a half, and little girl was just stubborn. The tech did get everything else though, and the doctor said everything looks good! I go back on Monday for the spinal measurements. I hope she's more cooperative this time. I even drank orange juice before my last appointment, and it didn't work. Maybe a little caffeine before the next one will do the trick? I'm excited I get to see her again though! Here's a picture...
photo.php

Not sure if you can see that...hmm.

Anyway, I'm 19w+5d today! Only 2 more days till I reach the hallway point. Eeek!

Hope you're all doing well!!

Nikki! Congrats on team pink! Another stubborn baby during a scan huh? Well all looks healthy so that is good :flower:

Bella, hoping your scan goes perfectly!

Sarahlou so happy to hear baby is looking healthy! Hope they can confirm gender for you tomorrow :)

Nikki that is so funny my little girl was all relaxed in there too. She has her legs up and her arms behind her head like she was just chilling watching tv or something. :haha: DH got a kick out of that. She wouldn't move at all I joked with the tech maybe you should've had me down a few snickers as opposed to all that water, she thought that was funny but we ended up being able to get all her measurements. Silver lining is you get another peek at little one!

Edit: I forgot to mention I couldn't see your pic, prego brain! :dohh:

OMG - this must be really common with the spine measurements! Mine couldn't get spine measurements either! We tried flipping me around, jiggling my belly, laying me on my belly, but he was stubborn - WOULD.NOT.BUDGE! I only know he's a boy from my Progenity test, because there was no hint of boy parts. At least you ladies get to go back soon - I have to wait til November 17th to go back. Trying to look on the bright side - at least I get another scan, lol!

Bella maybe I should change the name of this thread to the stubborn clovers! Atleast you get another scan though :)

Hi Ladies :hi: Thanks for all the replies.

Went back today for the scan but same problem as yesterday couldn't get the spine measurement at all... got go back again on Tuesday next week. However we got to see the baby's gender twice and was shown too, so we now know I can share with you :flower:

So ladies we have confirmed that our baby is.....

A little boy!!

:cloud9::cloud9:

Can I be changed to team blue please?? :blue:

I tried to attach an image of my first item in blue brought today nut Its upside down and I cant get it to turn around :dohh:

Attachments

• A0293DF9-3F81-448B-AE46-EA4A479E2DA757191BCD-1BD3-4205-A31F-3A305D4EA11C.jpg
    A0293DF9-3F81-448B-AE46-EA4A479E2DA757191BCD-1BD3-4205-A31F-3A305D4EA11C.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Sarah! Congrats on team blue! What a stubborn baby though, just wouldn't budge huh?
On the bright side you get to see your little man again! Yay!

Sarah congrats on team blue! I added your stork :) the little booties are so cute. Boo for not getting the measurements but hooray you get to see him again!

Thanks ladies :flower:

Thanks for adding my stork on.

Yes its getting hard work its just that one measurement they cant get. And I got to see him again was lovely to have his gender confirmed. Also he lifted his leg up and then with his hand grasped his foot to play with it :haha:

:cloud9:

Ladies there are four names I like at the moment for our little boy I was wondering what you all think..?

Harry
Charlie
Jacob
Oscar

And Thomas is a maybe 5th name :haha:

Ladies there are four names I like at the moment for our little boy I was wondering what you all think..?

Harry
Charlie
Jacob
Oscar

And Thomas is a maybe 5th name :haha:

Mine will be Jacob, so obv that's my favorite :winkwink:
Next maybe Thomas or Charlie :flower:

Congrats on being team blue Sarah! As for the baby names, my fav is Thomas.

My anatomy scan is 3 days away, and I'm really hoping that baby isn't as stubborn as many of yours were. I already had to go back a second time at the 12-week scan, so I really want to avoid having to do that again. As much as seeing baby an extra time is great, getting all that time off work is a challenge. How are you ladies managing the time off work for doctor appointments and scans? I'm a teacher, so I have to take a half-day off for every appointment, and tbh I'm afraid of running out of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->