Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm 19 weeks pregnant today :happydance: However not really felt any movements from LO yet :( When I listen to the baby's heart on the Doppler I swear I can hear the movements :shrug:

Also today me and OH have been together for exactly 3 years today! We have decided to go out for a meal tonight

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm 19 weeks pregnant today :happydance: However not really felt any movements from LO yet :( When I listen to the baby's heart on the Doppler I swear I can hear the movements :shrug:

Also today me and OH have been together for exactly 3 years today! We have decided to go out for a meal tonight

Congrats on 19 weeks and 3 years. You'll begin to feel the movements really soon

:hi: Sara

I cannot believe that a lot of us are rounding that 20 week mark. That is very crazy to me.

We are all sick here, and I feel awful. I am just thankful for more sleep last night.

:hi: Sara

I cannot believe that a lot of us are rounding that 20 week mark. That is very crazy to me.

We are all sick here, and I feel awful. I am just thankful for more sleep last night.

Sleep is just one thing that I can't figure out right now! Past few nights have been hell tossing and turning and sweating. At least as a SAHM I can rest just about whenever I need to.

Has anyone else just felt like they were about to faint? Or feeling vaguely nauseous? I'm not like super sick or anything, just kind of on the verge of it :-(

Sara try not to worry it can be where your placenta is located! Happy 19 weeks

Daisydreamer I have felt faint but my blood pressure is low so that is why.

AFM 21 weeks today! Feels unreal. Tomorrow is my bday, kinda funny I'll be 21 and 21 weeks :haha:, and DH says he's leaving work early and well be going out to dinner yummmmmy. Nov 3 I see my midwife again so I'll get to listen to Adrianas HB which will be nice :) DH won't be able to make it so I think I'll record it for him

Daisy I toss and turn for sure all night. Thankfully I have avoided the sweating thing this time so far. Sleep is just not my friend but I will take what ever I can get....as long as I get a few hours uninterrupted.

I get the faint thing if I get up too fast at times, but never really any other time. I do though get that nausea thing but usually because indigestion, and taking Zantac seems to help me. It is like a bout of "oh am I going to puke?" I haven't which is nice.

Destiny, congrats on 21 weeks! Reach 22 tomorrow myself. Can't believe we are just barely over halfway there. So close but so far. Have fun at your appt next week (on my OH's birthday), it's always touching to hear baby's HB and know that they're doing ok in there.

Daisy I toss and turn for sure all night. Thankfully I have avoided the sweating thing this time so far. Sleep is just not my friend but I will take what ever I can get....as long as I get a few hours uninterrupted.

I get the faint thing if I get up too fast at times, but never really any other time. I do though get that nausea thing but usually because indigestion, and taking Zantac seems to help me. It is like a bout of "oh am I going to puke?" I haven't which is nice.

:hugs: The sleep thing is the worst! Especially several nights in a row, I tend to get a little cranky. But usually end up napping 4 or 5 hours during the day. The sweat hasn't been as bad--I think I actually sweat more in my sleep when I wasn't pregnant, but still annoying to wake up (again) needing to pee (AGAIN) and drenched in sweat.

Also was a little worried today because :yellow: wasn't kicking as much as usual this AM. About ten minutes ago they gave me 10 reassuring movements in 5 minutes--probably just tuckered out from being so active the last week!

They do have days that are more quiet than others....specially while they are growing.

Hi Ladies! My name is Nicole. I am due March 25, 2016. It's mine and DH's first baby, and my very first time being pregnant...so this is all such an exciting and new experience. I'm currently 18 weeks 4 days pregnant today. It has been quite a journey for DH and I...we've struggled with infertility (on his end, not mine) and we're just blessed to finally be here. However, after struggling so hard, I have major paranoia and am so scared of miscarrying (even at 18 weeks). I have a fetal heart Doppler (that I purchased online) so I listen to our babies heartbeat a couple times a week, just for reassurance. We did the nuchal translucency scan at 12 weeks, and were told 80% chance it's a girl. We're ecstatic! The nuchal translucency paired with my 1st trimester blood screening told us there's a very low risk for down syndrome, birth defects, etc.

I just did my 2nd trimester blood screening on Monday so I should have those results back soon.

Our anatomy ultrasound is on Friday (I'll be exactly 19 weeks). The midwife found the heartbeat very low at my regular visit on Monday, so I'm a little worried about that. She initially was looking up by my belly button, but because I have a Doppler at home, I know our baby is much lower...so I actually directed her where to find it. Heart rate is perfect, but I'm still wondering why she's so low. Midwife didn't seem worried...said it may be because of my height (I'm 5'9)...and that they baby just found a comfy spot down below. I am also not feeling movements yet. Midwife said that's normal and it will happen soon. But, she also said I may have an anterior placenta, which I know can make feeling anything more difficult, so we'll see. I am eager for our ultrasound on Friday, to make sure our baby is growing properly and everything looks good. I'm always a nervous wreck at these scans, soo scared of something being wrong.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope we can support each other through the rest of our pregnancies :)

Nicole welcome and congrats! I will add you to the first post, I agree with placenta position possibly blocking fetal movements. Excited to hear all about your scan Friday, everything will be perfect! :hugs:

Allforthegirl - hope you feel better! feeling icky sucks :( especially when pregnant.

welcome Nicole!! I too am looking forward to reading about your next visit!! hoping everything goes ok - and that baby's heartbeat is good!

AFM - finally got my laptop back and fixed. Still working pretty much every day, I'm only off on Thursdays and Sundays. I'm liking it so far, I love being a teller. The paychecks are helping tons! Once baby is here I will ask for 20 hours instead of my 30 I have right now - 30 hours a week may be a bit too much for me. Plus it'll be nice getting to stay home with my babies an extra day or so.

OH and we agreed on a name!! Her name will be Ayla Makenzie! (eye-luh) is the way it's pronounced.

Bombshellmom glad to hear your liking your job! I like the name you picked, our nieces name is Mackenzie but we call her Kenzie :)

:hi: Nicole (can't remember if I said it yet :haha:)

bombshell great name!! Glad you are enjoying you job!!

Thanks ladies! Friday can't come soon enough. I love hearing all the names you've picked.

My grandma, Diana, passed away in September (she and I were very, very close) so we're using her name as the babies middle name. We've chosen "Rachel Diana". I truly believe her spirit will be in this baby. The circle of life.

:wave: Hi Nicole! Welcome! My baby's heartbeat is always way down low too - but that's been the first place both my doctor and midwife have looked. That's usually where I feel him kicking too. I wouldn't worry about that (personally). I know it's easier said than done with worrying!!! :flower:

Hi Nicole :hi:

Ladies I was wondering if any of you have ever taken metformin??

Nicole very pretty name and very touching, I know your grandmother will be watching over your DD. :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. Do you want me to add your pink stork to the main page or do you want to wait for your anatomy scan?

Nicole very pretty name and very touching, I know your grandmother will be watching over your DD. :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. Do you want me to add your pink stork to the main page or do you want to wait for your anatomy scan?

You can add it :) Thanks!

:wave: a little late but hello Nicole! Welcome! Love having more people to share journeys with.

The placenta can totally affect feeling movements at first, but don't count yourself out yet! The placenta can move around in there as the uterus grows. I have an anterior placenta and I feel kicks ALL the time for about two weeks now, even though I was told I likely wouldn't.

Well have fun at your scan and come back with some good news!

:wave: a little late but hello Nicole! Welcome! Love having more people to share journeys with.

The placenta can totally affect feeling movements at first, but don't count yourself out yet! The placenta can move around in there as the uterus grows. I have an anterior placenta and I feel kicks ALL the time for about two weeks now, even though I was told I likely wouldn't.

Well have fun at your scan and come back with some good news!

Thank you for the warm welcome! That's good to know! I would definitely rather feel our little munchkin sooner, rather than later. I hope to have GREAT news tomorrow! I can't wait for my ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->