Looking for March Bump Buddies!

We won't be announcing until after the 12 week mark. This baby won't be welcomed from my side of the family very well. They think we have enough!! So yeah maybe not until we have to. Not their life so they can suck it. :haha:

Allforthegirl :haha: so funny about the cramps being your stomach! We literally worry ourselves sick. Ahhh they will get over it as long as you are happy and healthy that is all that matter everyone else can kick rocks!

Bombshell GL with your US and announcement

Allforthegirl Yay! It's going slow but it's kinda going fast at the same time. Like I think wow already 8 weeks but wow so much more to go :haha:

Bombshell... Good luck with your ultrasound, and have fun with your announcement photo-shoot!

Afm, yesterday I told my parents that I'm pregnant, and they were over the moon! This will be their first grandchild, so they're super excited. I hummed and hawed over telling them now or telling them later (or closer to 12 weeks), but we're close, I see them regularly, and it's hard to hide nausea all the time. Also, since it was my dad's bday, I thought I could do something to tie in with that. DH and I went to the store and found a cute little onesie that says "Hello, I'm new here!" and we wrapped it up. After giving my dad his bday gift, we told him that we had a little something extra for him and his face when he realised what it was... it was priceless! I'm so happy that I shared the news with them, and let's face it... if heaven forbid I mc, I will need their support.

Chrissy05 - Awe yay for telling your parents!:) It's always good for someone to know just in case of mc, I feel the same way. If I do mc I will need that support as well and it is apart of my journey! Hopefully that doesn't happen to any of us though, xx :hugs:

allforthegirl - My aunt is actually pregnant with her 6th boy!! I see you have 5 of them!

Lol oh boy how is she handling being of with 6 boys? Did she want a girl this time around? Of course I am happy with healthy, but I would love to have a girl. Though this is for surely my very last.

Lol oh boy how is she handling being of with 6 boys? Did she want a girl this time around? Of course I am happy with healthy, but I would love to have a girl. Though this is for surely my very last.

Well she has wanted a little girl since #1 lol...and every single time everyone thought for sure at least one would be a girl!!!! But she never got her girl, she says this is the last one too but I don't know!! She has a new man that she had #5 and now 6 with, so I'm thinking maybe they will have another together as her oldest is almost in college. We shall see lol, but I hope you get your girl for your 6!! She would have 5 older brothers to protect her!

Chrissy that is so exciting and I am so happy they were ecstatic! I'm sure you gave him the best gift and God forbid you or anyone here miscarries. It would break my heart but we are all here for anyone who needs support.

Just officially puked for the first time :(
I do feel better though

I always wondered if that would help...but I am not as nauseous anymore. bbs are still really tender, actually even more so the last few days. Oh and what a crazy headache I am dealing with.

Any of you craving anything lately? For me I actually want sweet things. Like ice-cream. I walked to the DQ about 10 blocks away just to have some :haha: Only problem is my stomach isn't great after eating....but not nearly as bad as it was with flu.

Just officially puked for the first time :(
I do feel better though

Awe, what triggered the pukey session? with DD it was always either my gag reflex or smells! this time not sure..I do have gag reflex again though

I threw up for the first time this morning as well. The trigger was putting out the stinky garbage and seeing all those little white larvae. It was just too much! Seeing as garbage pickup is only every 2 weeks here (only compost is every week), I told DH that it's officially his job until further notice (or until it gets cold again).

Allforthegirl I actually felt much better after! But I'm not sure if it was because it was food related though, it wasn't like a random spur of nausea. I am craving meat and potatoes, pretty much any type of meat but not so much chicken. I can't go near anything sweet! Just thinking about ice cream I'm like bleh lol luck you. I normally looove strawberry ice cream , what kinda did you have? I bet it was like the best ice cream you ever had.

Bombshell I had some chicken noodle soup and as soon as I was done eating it I ran to the bathroom to puke it up. It didn't agree with me that quick :/ I hope your gag reflex subsides soon!

Chrissy that's horrible, I can't go near the garbage either. I was at my moms house a week ago, I went to throw something out and it sent me on a gagging spree. Everyone was like sticking their head in the garbage and still couldn't smell it as bad as I could, curse this nose!

Allforthegirl I actually felt much better after! But I'm not sure if it was because it was food related though, it wasn't like a random spur of nausea. I am craving meat and potatoes, pretty much any type of meat but not so much chicken. I can't go near anything sweet! Just thinking about ice cream I'm like bleh lol luck you. I normally looove strawberry ice cream , what kinda did you have? I bet it was like the best ice cream you ever had.

Bombshell I had some chicken noodle soup and as soon as I was done eating it I ran to the bathroom to puke it up. It didn't agree with me that quick :/ I hope your gag reflex subsides soon!

Chrissy that's horrible, I can't go near the garbage either. I was at my moms house a week ago, I went to throw something out and it sent me on a gagging spree. Everyone was like sticking their head in the garbage and still couldn't smell it as bad as I could, curse this nose!

I had a peanut buster parfait, with only half the fudge. My mouth is just watering thinking of it now :haha: I love DQ ice-cream.

My nose is also playing weird tricks on me. Things don't smell the same....like I was driving by road construction and they were laying down the road and I couldn't breathe one breath in after my first wiff. :nope: It didn't smell like asphalt at all, it had a weird stinky pit smell mixed in. How weird we have this happen to us.

As for garbage......not my job and won't go near it(dh's house hold chore).....I know what it will do to me.

Allforthegirl gawd that sounds like something I would've loved before pregnancy! I went to Ritters a bit and they have this thing similar to a blizzard at DQ and I would get snickers MMM so good. Our noses are definitely not on our side, I had to take the scent stick that I had in the vent of my car out because it smelled so strong it was gross and overpowering. Yeah the garbage in my house has like an unspoken rule that I don't touch it :haha:

Hi ladies!! :flower:
I'm pregnant with my first (due March 22nd) and I would love some bump buddies! Morning sickness is definitely setting in now. No appetite whatsoever, but if I go without eating for too long I feel really, really sick. All that I can eat right now are crackers and fruit. I've been making smoothies, which helps to add to the variety a bit, and I'm trying to add protein powder in to get at least a little nutrition in. Agree with earlier posters that everything tastes and smells different now, ugh. Well, hopefully halfway through it at this point!!

Me I have a extremely short fuse. I will be perfectly happy one minute, then angry momma bear in less then a second later. I swear my head spins....

Oh and I feel like I have alzheimers.....constantly am forgetting words or saying the wrong ones or just plain out forgetting. Or when typing I will lose a complete sentence or half of it. I always have to read back what I have wrote. Losing my mind.

Hi ladies!! :flower:
I'm pregnant with my first (due March 22nd) and I would love some bump buddies! Morning sickness is definitely setting in now. No appetite whatsoever, but if I go without eating for too long I feel really, really sick. All that I can eat right now are crackers and fruit. I've been making smoothies, which helps to add to the variety a bit, and I'm trying to add protein powder in to get at least a little nutrition in. Agree with earlier posters that everything tastes and smells different now, ugh. Well, hopefully halfway through it at this point!!

Welcome :hi:

If you are one of the lucky ones that ms goes away at 12 weeks.....not to scare you but my last pg I had it until 19 weeks or so. Some don't lose it at all....I sure hope that is not the case for you. If nothing seems to help the Dr can usually prescribe something to take the edge off. At least you are able to eat something, that is plus.....sorry you are feeling so crappy though:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->