Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

I got for my first ultrasound on Saturday.. I'm so excited and can't wait!

Mines is to see how far along I am.. I Think it's because I intially came in for bad cramp prior to getting my BFP... So he just wants to make sure everything is ok....

I've been having awful back pains and been sooo tired and irritable.... And I was told I was glowing already!����

I wish I got told that :haha: people just keep commenting on how tired I look :rofl:

I wish I was glowing instead my face is covered in zits!!! Ughhh I didn't break out like this with DS:growlmad: But its all worth it. I got on Monday for my first US :happydance:

I'm so jealous of all you girls that get early scans as standard. We get nothing in the UK until 12 weeks, unless there are any problems x

Smile- that's all people keep asking me...'are you ok? You look tired?' So I'm definately not glowing! I'm hoping to get an early scan just to date as my day of my lady period was 23rd Jan but I'm not that far so going to play dumb and just say I have no idea wyrn conception was x

Smile- that's all people keep asking me...'are you ok? You look tired?' So I'm definately not glowing!

Same here -- people keep asking if I'm okay and commenting on how exhausted I look. It doesn't help that I'm sick, too, but still! No glow. :(

Don't worry I'm all zitty too! :rofl: No pregnancy glow here and if there is it's probably my hormonal greasy skin! Oh the joys ;) But all worth it!

My face never breaks out.. And now my forehead is:dohh: I go tomorrow for my scans I'm so excited!! Anybody have any symptoms yet? Up until yesterday I was only getting back pains and cramps... Now I'm cramping, I get nauseous in the evenings, and my boobs are soooo sore... But the old thing is my back is fine now

The fatigue has hit me like a ton of bricks!! Every afternoon I pass out while my youngest naps. I sleep for about 2 hours on and off because my oldest is in the bed next to me asking questions about his LeapPad. And I've felt so lazy. I feel like I never get anything done!

Hit me today too! 6 weeks is when everything kicked in with my last pregnancy too....extreme fatigue, nausea, aversions to certain foods/smells. All of that for me today! :)

For the past few days I've had such a dodgy tummy :( tummy pains kept me up on thursday night - I was stuck in the bathroom for 2 hours! In the end I was so clammy and white I had to lie on my bathroom floor cause it was cold! And since then I've had a few moments. I know other people have had this too but it's so odd for me because I never had any of this when I was pregnant last!

Smile my symptoms are so different from last two as well! Maybe girls for us? ;)

It would be nice! :haha: DH said he'd like another boy because he doesn't think he could take the stress of having a daughter :haha:

The only symptom I've had so far is gas. :wacko: It feels rather like the gas that comes with AF, so don't really know if it is any different. Waiting for first appointment and not telling people is hard.

I kno it's not a good picture but that's my gestational sac, the embryo is in there some were its measuring at 5 weeks... But she said they can't really tell until the embryo gets bigger... But she believes I'm 5 weeks and 6 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
Yay voiceofbeauty! :) Were you able to see a heartbeat or is that too early?

VoiceofBeauty, did they give you any measurements of the gestational sac and yolk sac at all? It's lovely you got a pic of it. Xx
I am curious as I have been back dated and I am super worried. I have a rescan in 12 days. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->