Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura-my fxed that you wont have to make that call and understandable if you already have an appt.

Sounds good. You've got a sensible head on your shoulders :thumbup:

On a more random note... I can't see my feet anymore LOL!

Emma-is your next pic tomorrow? and you're in the same boat as my friend. She cant see her feet lol.

Thanks ladies. :hugs: I've had some dinner & my heads starting to feel a little better which hopefully is a good sign.

Phoebes getting big! I loved it when that happened to me although it starts making it hard to put on shoes & socks!!

Yep, next bump pic coming up tomorrow :thumbup: I wouldn't know if it makes it difficult to put on shoes and socks, I've been walking around with bare feet for the last two days :blush:

laura-thats what we are here for. I know once i get to be that size then its slip on shoes it is :rofl:

emma-yay cant wait!!!

Are you still doing your bump pics 2 weekly Emma? The last 2 weeks have gone very quickly!!

Laura/Steph/Coy - do any of you get an achy neck or head? It's all around the back of my neck and skull, an uncomfortable pulling feeling. Every morning without fail, starting from about 10am and lasts for two hours maximum before going away again? :shrug: xx

Yes! This happened a few weeks ago and was happening every morning when I got up. I talked to my doc about it and he stated that it was most likely my sleeping position--and he was right. I was kinking my neck too high. So I started sleeping flatter while on my side and trying to support just enough to keep my head/neck straight. No problems now! :thumbup: Also as your tummy grows it will pull onthe muscles of your back which int urn affects your neck. Always try to keep a straight posture and get a back rub wherever/whenever you can :haha:

Laura, yep I take one every other Wednesday. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now :thumbup:

Coy, I'll try sleeping with just the one pillow tonight instead of two and see if that makes any difference, thanks! I have a feeling it might be the second option though, in hindsight it started after that growth spurt last week. Maybe my body is trying to adjust to the sudden extra weight... xx

Laura- how's your BP now?? I am concerned about it as well, I would think it should be fairly steady and not be jumping around so much :shrug: Have you called to ask a doc or would they just tell you to come in? Hopefully no more overnight stays until beanie is born! :thumbup:

Patrice- Yep, looks like the 19th was Ov day and you got it covered with bd'ing, so good to go! :thumbup: Got my fx'd for your crosshairs tomorrow!

Shradha- can't wait for the cocnut recipe! :haha: Yes, I love spicy food...I am Irish by descent but was born in Montana state and raised in Alaska state so..:shrug: All I can say is after all that damnably cold weather I sure took to the southern portion of my world :haha: I love most things hot and spicy...in fact this morning I put so much cayenne on my breakfast my girls remarked in concern that my eggs looked like little red suns! :rofl: And then we worried the baby wouldn't like it, lol. baby seems to love it :shrug:....Nuts for the :witch: arriving today but I understand your relief! At least now you know you have nothing to worry about...I used to do that too when I knew AF had arrived I get a huge glass of wine and relax. Then, next day, back on the path!:thumbup: Btw, I will help as much as I can with charting, I am fairly new to it but learning fast! :)

Steph- how are you feeling today! Can't believe you are technically full-term already! :thumbup: Anyday is a good day now, right?

Emma- can't see your feet, huh? lol, been there! Getting there fast too, but I think I am like 8 weeks behind you though, although this is my 3rd so will stick out pretty fast. Yay for barefeet! I love walking in my bare feet- dh frowns at it 'cause he thinks I'm going to pic up slivers or stickers or something but I do it anyway :shrug:

Laura, yep I take one every other Wednesday. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now :thumbup:

Coy, I'll try sleeping with just the one pillow tonight instead of two and see if that makes any difference, thanks! I have a feeling it might be the second option though, in hindsight it started after that growth spurt last week. Maybe my body is trying to adjust to the sudden extra weight... xx

Lol, I use two pillows also and had to ditch one! :growlmad: but no more headaches. I have been getting the horrible neck tension though and I know that is because my center of balance has shifted.

Patrice - I agree, looks like you I'd on cd19.

Shradha - boo for AF. My cycles actually guy shorter when I started TTC, went from 29 days to 25 days. I can't help but wonder if I was fertilizing an eggy if just wasnt sticking or wasn't a good eggy. Hopefully this month will be it for you & in sure if you carry on charting & temping, I would do it during AF as well, you'll understand your body more.

I was looking forward to my scan tomorrow as I was hoping it would show everything was fine & as I was feeling better my pre-e wouldn't have progressed but now I have a horrible headache, exactly like the 1 I had last week, taken parcetamol and it's not helped so far. Blood pressure has also shot up from 72 to 85 in an hour. Got a bad feeling now :(
Yes....I will continue tempg........thanx dear......mine first got delayed now it's getting shorter......both the extremes....
Don't panic dear:hugs:.......calm down.....do not stress....stress can make your bp go up....... Everything is fine with baby.....don't worry...... I am sure Tom scan will go well....everything will be normal....... Think about all the good things.....:hugs:....

Emma- Yes, I get headaches all the time that are more "muscular" that I actually believe comes from the tension in my back, shoulders and neck. I start feeling tight and once it gets bad it travels up to the head and leaves me with a headache for a few days. Happens a lot. Does a pain reliever do anything for them?

Laura- Hope you get your BP under control on your own so you don't have to go to the hospital. Understandable that you want to avoid going back unless it's an emergency so you don't get stuck there for who knows how long again! When did they say to come back, when the bottom number goes over 100? Try to rest rest rest... think of yourself on bedrest even though you weren't officially put on bedrest. Just don't do much of anything, if you can help it! You are officially off of work now right?

Re: child rearing, DH and I almost always agree and have similar values about raising our children. I guess that's why we are together! lol... but of course there are always little things that pop up and of course we are individuals and have our own opinions and personalities that come into the mix... so that's quite normal. I'm sure you and DH will be great parents! You learn a lot along the way too, not just about children but about how you are as a parent and how your spouse deals with certain things as well.

Shradha- Booo for AF. But at least you have a fresh start now, and possibly a shorter cycle which means you may ovulate earlier so be on the watch out!

Patrice- Looks like you O'd on the 19th, but you have been BD'ing often this cycle, as usual right? So you should have your bases covered.

Coy- That is sad about the woman you know... were there any marks on her body or anything? I guess you (and the cops) won't know "for sure" if there was any abuse unless there were obvious signs. Anyone can wake up with a kinked and stiff neck... so I think unless she confides in you, you probably have no say or evidence in the matter if you tried to go to police... unfortunately.

AFM, yes I can't believe I'm full term now!! Crazy to think that he could come anytime, although I think you're right Laura, that it'll be around 39 weeks. We had our 37 week appt today-- GBS negative (yay!) and measuring right on target... no internal check yet, and I forgot to ask about that, but I guess it doesn't really matter. We also went over my birth plan, picked up my cord blood kit (anyone else doing that?), and inquired about some things including the Vit K shot. Our MW strongly suggested that we do the shot, which I was surprised about, coming from a MW. She said there are no preservatives or chemicals in the shot, and the link to cancer and leukemia was found to be disproved. And they do not administer the drops, it's not something in the protocol, as it is difficult to get the full dose in their mouth if they're crying, etc... even though the risk of hemorrhage is rare, something like 1 in 1,000, the result is serious. So basically the benefits outweigh the risk in having it done. I trust her judgment too, because she is a midwife and opts for the more natural treatments and things, but this is the one thing she is very serious about. We are however, declining the antibiotic eye salve... she said this is not necessary at all, unless the mother has gonorrhea or chlamydia.

Oh, and I found out today that my OB/GYN is going to be gone for the next 3 weeks!! I was kind of upset to hear that. My MW who sees me for my prenatal appts is going to try to make herself available for the birth, but it's unlikely she'll be able to. Fx'd!! If she can't make it, it will be another OB in the practice that I have never met with, so that kind of sucks. :(

Steph- wow.....so anytime.....baby can arrive.......I am eagerly waiting...:happydance:....... What is cord blood kit?

You all are having severe headaches...... Is it so common?
I hope this helps ....
Take a cloth and dip it in cold water and squeeze the water....let some water remain so that the cloth remains cold......then place it on your eyes and relax ......keep eyes closed........ After sometime when the cloth becomes hot again dip in cold water.....do this for atleast 3 times....you will feel relaxed....and fresh......whenever I get headaches I do this.........
If you can try to get your head massaged.....do you get any pain relief gel for headaches?

Oh, and I found out today that my OB/GYN is going to be gone for the next 3 weeks!! I was kind of upset to hear that. My MW who sees me for my prenatal appts is going to try to make herself available for the birth, but it's unlikely she'll be able to. Fx'd!! If she can't make it, it will be another OB in the practice that I have never met with, so that kind of sucks. :(
So sad....how can she leave you in the time when you need her the most...... So now you may have to consult another gyn.........

This happened to me with the birth of our second dd...my midwife was on vacation for that week and I ended up having her here locally. I knew the doctor just not on an obgyn level...He is a family practice so I always took my first dd whenever she had check-ups, etc. Anyway, at the point of birth/labor it won't really matter! You'll be so caught up in doing it yourself :haha: But yes, I understand your concern...maybe familiarize yourself with the others available including the emergency OBGYN's at your hospital. When we first arrived they were going to make me use a doctor I disliked and I threatened to kick his face in then told him the doc I preferred :rofl: Needless to say I got the one I wanted :rofl:

Patrice- finger crossed for you.......:happydance:.....that's wonderful that you covered the dates...:hugs:......

Yes....now I have shorter cycle so less waiting period......hopefully this time I hit the jackpot.......:happydance:

Emma- how time is flying.....soon you will complete your 37 weeks and be ready to give birth :happydance:...... Baby is growing......when is your next appointment?

Coy- thanx....... I need help in charting..... Yes I will share the recipe soon.....feeling very sleepy...... See you Tom.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->