Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shradha- it is a good thing that your cycles have shortened some :thumbup: What kind of opk's are you getting? Do they give you a POSITIVE or Smiley Face when your lh surges or are they just the lines? I found the two lines to be a pain.in.the.butt.:haha: But I did use them during the month before fertile period just to keep an eye on everything as I was just beginning.

Steph - is the cord blood kit to donate your cord blood? If do then I'm also doing it. Sounds like everything's going well. Is the gds the strep B test? It's not routinely done in the uk but I really want it as my cousin gave it to her daughter who ended up being rushed to hospital with it at 2 weeks old. That's a shame about your ob. Here we get whoever is on at the time so it's very rare it'll be a
Dr or MW you know, in fact you don't always end in you chosen hospital if it's full!!

Coy - I've been doing hourly checks on blood pressure which went as follows, 86, 91, 90, 89 so they are slowly gong down. I'm feeling a bit better in myself now as well. I can't call a Dr at this time it would be the MW us the hospital but I'm due to take tonight's tablet now which I'm sure will bring it down then I'll go bed & my appointment is at 9.40 tomorrow so nice and early. Really hope it's a one off but got a muffling feeling the proteins going to have increased even further hence the increase in BP tonight. Only 2 sleeps until your scan!! :D

Well, I am glad that you can take your meds now and hopefully see it go down! Can't wait for your appointment tomorrow so you'll know everything is okay. What will your MW recommend if protien is high?

Yes, I am excited for day after tomorrow too! This will be our growth/gender scan so always exciting :happydance: Then I'll know to shop for boy or girl :)

Yes it's true that it won't really matter who is delivering, I'm sure I won't really care in the moment... I think it's the fact that they didn't tell me earlier, just so I know... because I could have met with one of the other doctors in the practice at some point, just so I could be familiar with them. But, they all do work in the same practice and usually if your chosen OB is not available then whoever is on-call will be there. Hopefully though, my midwife will be able to be there.

The cord blood storage is done through a company who will take your newborn's cord blood and/or tissue and bank it so that if your child in the future ever has a life threatening disease (or even another family member) then it may be possible to use those stem cells in treatment or even a cure. We stored N's cord blood as well. There is an initial fee, and then a yearly fee indefinitely after that. Is this what you're doing Laura, or are you donating it? BTW- Yes, the GBS is Group B Strep and it's a good idea to have the test done. So glad mine came back neg, one less thing to think about.

Coy- Boy, girl, boy, girl, ahhh!!! Shall we do a final poll? I say girl...

By the way, forgot to share with all of you that we've decided on a name... BRANDON! 100% sure now, he's definitely a Brandon.

By the way, forgot to share with all of you that we've decided on a name... BRANDON! 100% sure now, he's definitely a Brandon.

Awesome name Steph! I think Brandon is perfect :) Glad you settled, lol :) We are thinking we have a boy name picked out but not at all sure if it's a girl...If it's a girl we want a very stron yet attractive name. If it's a girl she'll need a strong name! She'd have to be strong to match with these two :rofl: and we firmly believe that a name (in a way) shapes an individual. For example...I have never met a Vivien that wasn't very nice acting but just a little bit evil, lol! I think names are extremely important! :) I love Emma's pic of Phoebe, very smart, classy, and tough :thumbup: So "Brandon" is a very tough but sensative name--awesome choice :thumbup:

Yes I believe in the importance of a name too. I actually look not just at the meaning and energy of the name but also at the numerology as well. Funny, there had also been little signs along the way that we picked the right name... for instance, the name would come up a lot randomly in various situations... when it wouldn't at all before... I would always take that as him trying to tell us we are making the right choice.

Ugh, I've been having lots of contractions in the past 3 or 4 hours. I don't think they are the real ones yet, just BH that are getting a bit more painful and uncomfortable. It could be that I was stressing a bit today, was feeling overwhelmed and I didn't sleep well last night... so I think I need to relax. I tried to nap but I think my body is just amped up and I can't fully relax. Not to mention the cramps bother me too much. Hope things don't progress, I'm not quite ready... hope baby just gives me at least a few more days!

Hmph. Everyone always seems to be gone whenever I'm online! I pick the wrong times. Well we know Emma and Laura are sleeping... and I think Shradha is too? And Patrice is probably about to go to sleep. Coy, that just leaves you!

I may have just made a mistake if I don't want this baby to come yet... just had spicy Thai food. But I was craving it! I've been craving spicy since yesterday, never got my Indian food... so I had to. Hopefully it won't induce me!

Hmph. Everyone always seems to be gone whenever I'm online! I pick the wrong times. Well we know Emma and Laura are sleeping... and I think Shradha is too? And Patrice is probably about to go to sleep. Coy, that just leaves you!
Lol, I'm here :haha: Just got back from a tiring walk with my girsl :) I took them walking and window shopping...I am trying to get them to understand the amazing art of looking with no intention of buying. Drives shopkeepers crazy :haha:

I may have just made a mistake if I don't want this baby to come yet... just had spicy Thai food. But I was craving it! I've been craving spicy since yesterday, never got my Indian food... so I had to. Hopefully it won't induce me!

Ummm is that my fault? I think it is because I have been harping about spicy food for days now :rofl: and getting Shradha to share her spicy secrets with us lol! Don't worry- if Brandon comes tonight - voila, no more uncomfortable waiting! You'll have your baby and be able to sleep on your tummy again, lol :) How do the contractions feel?

Btw, I have always wanted to try Thai food!! Is it good?

Shradha- are you on tonight? Maybe a bit early there yet? Hm, it'd be about...10 a.m. right? I am roughly estimating you are about 12 hours ahead of me as it is 9:48 p.m. here right now...:coffee: How are you feeling this morning?

Steph- now you got me worried!:wacko: How are you feeling? Are the contraction/BH getting any stronger or regular? TBH it sounds just like my last two labors...started out as a nuisance that just got progressivly more demanding...Hope you are doing ok! :thumbup: Keep us updated :)

It's 10.20 am now.....just finished with the laundry..... I am feeling better today......temp 96.8 f.....
Yesterday had a good time...... Mom's wine was perfect....in candle light.... Didn't feel as if it was home made....

It's always so good to go for walks with kids...... I am waiting when I will get my chance...:hugs:.... Yesterday must have been a nice learning experience for the girls....:happydance:

Steph- how are feeling? Thai food is spicy........ Oh god.......

Ummm is that my fault? I think it is because I have been harping about spicy food for days now :rofl: and getting Shradha to share her spicy secrets with us lol! Don't worry- if Brandon comes tonight - voila, no more uncomfortable waiting! You'll have your baby and be able to sleep on your tummy again, lol :) How do the contractions feel?

Btw, I have always wanted to try Thai food!! Is it good?

Yes, it is all your fault :haha: Just kidding. No, I crave spicy food all the time. Yes Thai food is great! DH got me on it about 5 years ago, actually before I met him I rarely ate any ethnic foods. And I only just started eating Indian food since the beginning of this pregnancy. I wasn't much of a fan before, then I started craving it out of nowhere. Now I love it. Thai dishes use curry but it is very different from Indian curry. They definitely require different moods, although when you want spicy, any of it will do. Do you have any Thai restaurants in your area? If so, you should try it out... I'm sure they would offer take out if that's easier for you. My favorite is the chicken curry, green or red.

Steph- how are feeling? Thai food is spicy........ Oh god.......

Really? I find a lot of Indian food to be spicier... but I guess it depends on the kitchen and the cook... I know at Thai restaurants you can order things mild, medium or hot... but even that depends on the restaurant.

Steph- now you got me worried!:wacko: How are you feeling? Are the contraction/BH getting any stronger or regular? TBH it sounds just like my last two labors...started out as a nuisance that just got progressivly more demanding...Hope you are doing ok! :thumbup: Keep us updated :)

The contractions died down thank goodness... wasn't really in the mood to have a baby tonight. Still need to pack that bag anyway. I need to go to bed soon, hopefully I can get good rest and I'll see how things are in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->