Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Emma- sorry dear......will give food talks a break.......:hugs:..... How are you feeling today? No headaches I hope.......

Coy-i hope i got my bases covered. And im hoping boy for you too.

Shradha-fxed for you this cycle.

AFM, I just got a call back from the Transit Operations Job and I GOT THE JOB :happydance: so i will work there until we get sent to our boot camp. Everything is working out for us. Atleast now we can really save money up before we go in there :thumbup:

Coy-i hope i got my bases covered. And im hoping boy for you too.

Shradha-fxed for you this cycle.

AFM, I just got a call back from the Transit Operations Job and I GOT THE JOB :happydance: so i will work there until we get sent to our boot camp. Everything is working out for us. Atleast now we can really save money up before we go in there :thumbup:

Wow! Congrats Patrice on the great new job! :happydance: What do you do in Transit Operations? I am happy for you :hugs: Now send some of that luck this direction so I can get a job too :haha:

Coy-sending you loads of luck. And Transit Operations Agent is pretty much Customer Service Agents for the Bus Transit which means i pretty much am in a call center answering phones and answering questions. And its a full time job and I will be making at $900-1000 every two weeks :happydance:

Patrice, congrats on the new job!

Coy, can't wait for your scan! It's tomorrow right? The 31st?

Laura, I'm glad the appt went well, it must be a relief to know that things are going well :hugs:

Shradha, nope, no headache today :happydance: I tried sleeping with just the one pillow last night rather than two and it seems to have worked. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke... xx

That's great news Patrice :happydance:.....congratulations:hugs:........

Emma- that's good......it must be a great relief for you..... :hugs:

Patrice- excellent paycheck girl! :thumbup: Way to go, and full time too, you can't beat that (especially in these recession days). What kind of qualifications were they looking for? Miami- here I come :rofl:

Shradha-thanks :hugs:

Emma-glad you dont have a headache anymore. Oh and lovely bump pic in your journal btw.

Coy-The qualifications pretty much were customer service experience and you had to do good on the basic tests for county jobs which are super easy. Oh and this job was for county employees only but they had other jobs that were for everybody!!!! And lol about the Miami part.

About the job, the lady told me the reason why it took so long was because they didnt know if one of the employees was staying or leaving so they didnt know if they had an opening for me or not but i was going to get the job from the beginning :dohh: Oh well, atleast I can work there and save up and then leave for boot camp.

Shradha- are you online tonight? I always check in later- my night-owl kicking in..

K, well, took the girls for a very long up hill walk today. It was like an extensive set of lunges =; lol. So then we decided the long flat route which they wanted to run the entire way...I am trying to wear them out for bedtime :haha: Anyway, feel like I got my exercise today :smug: And my weirdo little dog when I try to work-out in the backyard (we have a large cement pad) she gets all happy and wants to sit between my feet and gets totally in the way :wacko: Hard to get any personal space :neutral: lol

What are you ladies up to tonight?

Temp 97 f...... Cd4 ..... Morning after finishing my chores when to clean my dh cupboard.....all messed up..... While I was doing so..... Suddenly dh comes from back and ohhhhhh he tries to close the door.......actually he didn't know I was inside....the doors are huge....you can easily hide inside......:nope: and at that time I just turned......and hit myself.......I shouted......dh came running....thank god nothing happened only have a swollen lip on the left side:growlmad:....... The weather looks good....... Having ice tea.......with lime....nice!

Coy- it must be late night...tomorrow is an important day...sleep tight..... My night will be your day.....but I will still be online......

Patrice- today is your first day at work......happy joining...:hugs::happydance:.... Your pay is good......:thumbup:

AFM, Well i dont know what to make of my temps nor my chart. Dh and i have decided that after this cycle, its going to be no more temping for me. I might just use the opks or maybe not. And just wait until our appt with my ob/gyn in july. Today, dh and i have our appt with our recruiter at 1pm so dh is home and im only going to do 2 1/2 hours of work today. We dtd today just in case i am ovulating. So we shall see.

Hi ladies-

Shradha that's sounds like something that would happen tome! Poor lady, I hope you made dh feel bad about it :haha: How's your lip today?

Patrice- sounds like you are focusing on the Navy, good for you! :thumbup: Sometimes that re-focus is all you need to get prego, lol. Re: the temping...didn't your doc want to see the months charts though? Or is he not so concerned about the charting?

AFM- went to bed last night my internet was out :( It was till out this morning so I called the company and they gave me some bla blla about the server- which they immediately fixed, yay! So I am up and runing again. We have had issues witht his company just dissconnecting us for no reason, then we have to wait and call and they say "Oh, we thought you didn't pay...sorry, different customeer" :dohh:

Well, now I am going to go get the girls ready for a late breakfast...today is our scan. so I am excited and a little bit nervous too! I always start to worry just before a scan but as I can feel baby move quite often I am sure everything is okay :) It will be at 2 p.m. my time......

Coy-actually he just wanted us to try naturally with opks for 3 months and if nothing happens, then he he wants us to come back for tests on july 23rd

Well then, perfect plan :thumbup: Soundslike a good doc that will work with you :)

What's next on the Navy schedule- will you keep your new job, will they accomodate Navy, etc?

Coy- yea..... He felt bad seeing my swollen lips.....now the swelling has reduced.....had put a lot of ice.......

How was your scan?? I am curious........:happydance:

Hey, just checking in to see if Coy had her scan yet! But looks like not for a few more hours! I haven't been on lately so I apologize if I haven't looked back at all the posts... I have a terrible cold that I really really hope goes away before I go into labor. Bad sore throat, I can't even swallow, and it kept waking me up. It would really suck to be sick on delivery day, but hoping nothing happens for at least another week.

Patrice- Congrats on the new job! How does this affect you enlisting in the Navy?

Shradha- Sorry about the mishap with your lip! Glad you are ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->