Looking for official TTC buddies!!

mzswizz - What time of day does she usually arrive? Morning, afternoon, evening, overnight? The longer she stays away the better!

Extra baby dust to you :) xx

TTC, I personally can't use cervical position as an indicator because it changes so much, and I really don't know what I'm looking for. :haha: I've also heard that because every woman varies so much, it's not the best indicator.
Had lotiony CM myself last pm. This AM, nothing. But I usually get more CM as I'm up and moving during the day. I'm like a woman obsessed when it comes to the mucous, it's downright silly.
I also have a sore throat/stuffy nose. Otherwise feel fine, no flu-like symptoms or anything else like a cold.

I know what you mean... I check every morning when I first get up and that's what I put down on my chart. This morning it was soft, high, closed and very wet. Checked again this afternoon and it was soft, but not as squishy as before, a tiny bit lower and open. But it's been open throughout most of my two week wait. I'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow morning!

xx

@TTC she usually comes any time of the day. But it mostly be afternoons I have noticed. The only cramps I am getting are from gas cramps but nothing else. Every time I go to the bathroom I am looking down in the toilet and checking the tissue I hope she don't come and I hope she don't come late. I'm hoping she is going to take a 9 month vacation. If AF don't show today. I will test tomorrow.

Thanks I hope so too. Hoping she doesn't just sneak up on me so I might just wear a pad all day just to be on the safe side.

NJAngel- When do you plan on testing? I know we are both 9 dpo today... I think I will forget about the 10mius and use the 20mius-- with my first, I got my BFP at 11 dpo using those, so I'll stick with what has worked for me! I'm going to try to wait until 12dpo!

Well AF looks like she decided to come. Oh well on to the next month.

So sorry :witch: showed up mzswizz. :hugs: I hope it's better news for you next month. xx

I'm 9dpo today and planning to test on Friday. Feeling really down about my chances though today. Had a horrible stressful and tiring day at work and can't help but feel that it's hindering my chances of getting pregnant as days like this are a common occuarance. :cry:

Trying to hold on to some hope that my emotional state is a sympton but I honestly can't identify feeling any different this month to another.

@lauraemily17 I think I hag experienced implantation spotting but not sure yet because he last time I went to the bathroom the cm was white/clear. Without any color. Twice this happened so far usually I get the color then bam AF. Hoping this is it. If AF isn't in full force will wait til Sunday or Monday to test.

@lauraemily17 I think I hag experienced implantation spotting but not sure yet because he last time I went to the bathroom the cm was white/clear. Without any color. Twice this happened so far usually I get the color then bam AF. Hoping this is it. If AF isn't in full force will wait til Sunday or Monday to test.

Got my fingers crossed for you! :)

Thanks. So far no sign of AF still. If she doesn't arrive then I will test either Saturday or Sunday. Maybe Sunday.

Good luck mzswizz! Here's a few tons of baby dust lol!

I've suddenly decided to convince myself it's not happening this cycle. Not really sure why to be honest, but I'm thinking it'll be better for me in the long run when AF shows up in a couple of days. Saying that, I'm still obsessing over symptoms...

AF cramps haven't made an appearance today for the first time this week, don't know whether that's relevant or not. Boobs are doing my head in with how tender they are. Not very painful but they're sensitive enough to let me know they're there when I'm running down the stairs without a bra on lol! And I've just this second realised that constipation is a symptom and I've been suffering from that all week so far :dohh: (sorry if that's TMI!!)

Why do PMS and early preg symptoms have to be so identical :wacko: It's sooo inconvenient for us :haha:

xx

@TTC thanks. It is very light and looks brown right now. Is only there when I wipe and I have been going to the bathroom more. I peed like 3 times on 1 sitting lol. Will keep you updated.

@lauraemily, totally understand the emotional roller coaster. I feel out, but today was just feeling LOUSY. Sore throat, stuffy but not...nauseous, which I think was because of post-nasal drip...blah. Work is really super stressful right now with tons of drama, so I'm cooking like a fiend - which is what I do when I'm stressed. Not good for my waistline!
@Steph, I'm going to try to wait until I know AF is late. I usually start on 13dpo, so I've got a couple days. I'm figuring if she's coming, the :witch: will be here by Sunday.
@TTC, I have the same feeling with the boobs! And every so often just a sharp nipple pain. I get so fixated on my boobs during the TWW, I don't know what's normal or not for me. It seems like you become so hyper-sensitive about your body that you notice every twinge, pang, gas bubble, etc.
CM less so today, but still creamy. I generally have creamy/lotiony CM all through my TWW up until day of AF.

Lauraemily- I totally know what you mean. I get really stressed with my little one and life in general, and can't help but think it is affecting my chances. I sometimes get panic attacks-- or more like stress attacks. Ovulation tends to get delayed with me too, and I know that's why. I try to make time to relax and do what I can do, but with a 3 year old I'm on his schedule. And it's always right around the time when we are supposed to BD that my son totally acts up... He must know! He's trying to stop another kid from coming in this house probably!! Our dogs actually act up too, it's funny.

Mzswizz- fingers crossed for you!!

Well when spotting was off the husband and I had sex to see what would happen and then more brown came. Every time I go to the bathroom it gets lighter and it looks like it could be turning brownish pink now. Hmm this is interesting. I want t to be due to pregnancy because I had bleeding like this when I was pregnant and having sex. We shall see. Hopefully it doesn't turns red and stop completely. If it does then I will know and will probably test tomorrow.

Good luck mzswizz! Here's a few tons of baby dust lol!

I've suddenly decided to convince myself it's not happening this cycle. Not really sure why to be honest, but I'm thinking it'll be better for me in the long run when AF shows up in a couple of days. Saying that, I'm still obsessing over symptoms...

AF cramps haven't made an appearance today for the first time this week, don't know whether that's relevant or not. Boobs are doing my head in with how tender they are. Not very painful but they're sensitive enough to let me know they're there when I'm running down the stairs without a bra on lol! And I've just this second realised that constipation is a symptom and I've been suffering from that all week so far :dohh: (sorry if that's TMI!!)

Why do PMS and early preg symptoms have to be so identical :wacko: It's sooo inconvenient for us :haha:

xx

Aweee TTC, The same thing happened to me today too. I went to the Dr. and had my ultrasound. I had convinced myself it wasnt my cycle before that. It sure wasnt, but my Dr suggested Clomid and wrote me an rx on the spot. So heres to trying :)
Big hugs!

Good luck everyone and mzswizz - I have a good feeling about you today!! Especially if you had the same the last time you were pregnant!

So 11 dpo today. I woke up convinced I'd had a visit from the witch because it felt like I'd leaked (sorry, TMI), but it was just more creamy cm. Cervix is still high, soft and closed. Very squidgey! Got the same temp as yesterday, 97.58. I thought the thermometer was dodgey at first, giving me the exact same temp but I just checked it again and it was different, so it works fine thank God! Still got tender boobs, and I swear they're worse than what they usually are before AF. Before I always had to put pressure on them to feel how tender they were, but now I can feel them as I walk around or do daily activities. Had a stuffy nose again early this morning, exactly the same as yesterday, it's going away again now. No ferning on the saliva test. And been getting very occasional sharp twinges around my sides last night and this morning.

Why do I get the feeling I'm still going to get AF anyway, despite all the new symptoms??

I really have to stop writing so much :haha:

Baby dust!! xx

@TTC thanks. I am going to test 3 hours from now because there is still no sight of red thank goodness so the witch is still away right now. Well the on and off brown spotting is still here though. It came back this morning. I had one heavy flow pad, seeing that my cycle is normally heavy, on all day and only 4 dots of brown is on the pad. The only few cramps I got was due to gas. I don't honk it's my AF because when AF starts usually I get cramps and haven gotten any sharp cramps. Also I have been constipated since Tuesday and I just noticed that. Last night til now I tried laying on my left side and ended up with lower back pain on my right so I had to lay on my back in order to be comfortable. Well I keep everyone posted to see what happens. Do to think I will get negaice results if I did implant late than what the ovulation calendar said even though I have missed my period so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->