Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I remember that feeling well, i guess it makes good practice, think I'd feel even worse now with the sleep deprivation. That's fantastic that DH is being do supportive on the eating, especially reminding you to eat. Can't believe your Dr told you you put too much weight on, they don't weigh you in the uk other than st your first appointment unless you're overweight to start with. Can your DH go back to his old meds if these are disagreeing with him?

I'm recovering really well from the surgery. Because I lost do much blood during delivery my post birth bleeding has been far lighter than I expected!! Not feeling too swollen or sore around the stitches either but had 4 days worth of some pretty strong anti inflammatories & 2 lots of anti biotics. You know what's causing me the most pain?? Piles!!! I thought i'd broke a stitch it so sore but midwife was like no, it'll be the piles!! :dohh:

Coy - What hiccups?? Good to know that you are taking care and eating healthy....... :hugs: I am happy.......
Today the day was bad.... Felt very weak and tired..... I suddenly started crying...I dont know y??? Good MIL was not there at home....she had gone out for shopping....Dh was passing by and he came running...... he got worried.....poor DH.....after sometime I stopped crying and felt better..... But I really cant figure out why this sudden emotional breakdown? Did any of you have this problem?? Or is it only me?:shrug:.... I just had a glass of milk .... Yesterday Night got a call form SIL who is in Canada...she is due on 7 th oct.... she has been admitted in hospital...has flu and fever.... she is very weak...Not eating properly....so worried about her... Hope everything goes fine.....

Hey Shradha dont worry at all. The same emotional outburst and bad mood swings were there for my SIL when she was preggers...she will just sit and cry wihout knowing the real reason for it:cry::cry::cry::cry:

be :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi Coy..thanks for explaining the details of the scan:thumbup:

eagerly waiting to see the Pic of the little:baby::baby:ha ha..man it will be fun for u girls..

it will be all girls team in ur house except for ur OH...ha ha...fun fun...

Pls dont strain urself and take care..eat healthy...

Hi Shradha..

Networking engineer..good..i was working as telecom engineer:)

Now planning to write bank exams..me and DH live alone..so it is really lonely to sit at home all the time:nope: and thinking abt ttc

hey girls...m af is due on 10th july..it is only 3rd july..i had EWCM on 12th cd..when to take the test??

after missing my periods??is it too early to take it now??

Well ladies af is here with a vengeance! Painkillers for me all day I think! Onwards and upwards to the next try... Good luck to all waiting for bfp's see you all soon :hugs:

Well ladies af is here with a vengeance! Painkillers for me all day I think! Onwards and upwards to the next try... Good luck to all waiting for bfp's see you all soon :hugs:

all the best dear:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lotssss of luck for ur next cycle:flower:

hey girls...m af is due on 10th july..it is only 3rd july..i had EWCM on 12th cd..when to take the test??

I didn't get my bfp until 3 days before my expected AF. So I would say you could test but it would be no surprise if its bfn. i would wait at least another 5 days :thumbup: TWW is a bugger! :nope:

I didn't get my bfp until 3 days before my expected AF. So I would say you could test but it would be no surprise if its bfn. i would wait at least another 5 days :thumbup: TWW is a bugger! :nope:

Ok Coy..will test on 8th of july and get a straight BFP(i have never seen that one:cry:)

Laura- no, this new medication for dh is to help lower glucose but also to lower triglicerides...the super high sugar has pushed his trigliceride level into extremly dangerous numbers :shock: so he has to take it...and this is the only one out of three that he is not severely allergic too! :dohh: Poor guy! But it is a huge help to me when doc is frowning at me and assistant (the one with crush ondh) is smirking at me for gaining 7 pounds (Bee-otch!) lol, it helps when dh stands up and says it doesn't matter and tells me to keep what I have been doing just to kick out the evil noodle :haha: I think he is right, whenever it comes to the physique he is pretty expert :shrug: Especially when he tells me I look nice, then he is downright genius! :rofl:

Ok Coy..will test on 8th of july and get a straight BFP(i have never seen that one:cry:)

Got my fx'd for you! I did test at 9 dpo but got a bfn then the next morning- bfp! I was happy. So often that one day or half day makes all the difference.

Ah, I am so tired I think I will skip my shower and go straight to bed. Usually I take a shower just to relax (force of habit from my work-labor days) but don't think I'll have any trouble sleeping tonight! :thumbup:

Re: diet. I am feeling better after skipping on the noodle soup...I miss the hot sauce but am craving healthier stuff now - like apples. I bought nectarines, cantaloupe, and watermelon today :cloud9: When I keep fruit in the house the girls don't even remember to ask for candy! :thumbup: Plus I am keeping up my daily walking, so much nicer in the cool crisp morning! I am such a nightowl the morning is a novelty for me :blush:

Wow. I'm just an emotional wreck right now. :cry: Ya know, my first OB appointment with my midwife is tomorrow and I thought i'd be excited..and I am but I didn't imagine myself to feel the way I feel. :nope:

I am feeling very...worried. :shrug: Like, on the verge of tears worried. Everything is running through my mind.

What if I get a dating scan and no fetal heartbeat is detected?

What if I don't get a dating scan and then I'm all mad because I didn't? Will I be even more worried?

I haven't felt as "sick" as what I was with my past pregnancy, but maybe I am too early? Maybe I am just lucky this time around? ... Or... is there something wrong with baby?

With my last pregnancy, the day I found out I lost him I felt great.

I almost vomited today, but I didn't. I've been able to eat...my breasts are not sore... I really truly don't have the FULL hard (like I hate my life, I am in hell, when will this be over? symptoms, lol )on pregnancy miserable symptoms so I'm worried maybe it's another MMC and anything I've experienced thus far is all in my head.

Honestly... I'm just scared. Sick-to-my-stomach, :sick::sad1: post traumatic stress scared. I seriously just want to cry... ugh....

Wow. I'm just an emotional wreck right now. :cry: Ya know, my first OB appointment with my midwife is tomorrow and I thought i'd be excited..and I am but I didn't imagine myself to feel the way I feel. :nope:

I am feeling very...worried. :shrug: Like, on the verge of tears worried. Everything is running through my mind.

What if I get a dating scan and no fetal heartbeat is detected?

What if I don't get a dating scan and then I'm all mad because I didn't? Will I be even more worried?

I haven't felt as "sick" as what I was with my past pregnancy, but maybe I am too early? Maybe I am just lucky this time around? ... Or... is there something wrong with baby?

With my last pregnancy, the day I found out I lost him I felt great.

I almost vomited today, but I didn't. I've been able to eat...my breasts are not sore... I really truly don't have the FULL hard (like I hate my life, I am in hell, when will this be over? symptoms, lol )on pregnancy miserable symptoms so I'm worried maybe it's another MMC and anything I've experienced thus far is all in my head.

Honestly... I'm just scared. Sick-to-my-stomach, :sick::sad1: post traumatic stress scared. I seriously just want to cry... ugh....

It is totally normal to feel that way after a loss Ashley. :hugs: :hugs:

Unfortunately once you have had a mc you never truly fully enjoy being pregnant. There's always that what if at the back of your mind. We felt sick every time we had a scan, especially the 12 week one. That was the scariest I think.

Make sure you talk to your DH about how you're feeling. You need to stay strong for each other & take everyday as it comes. Every pregnancy is different so please don't read into all the symptoms, you're really bad sickness last time might have actually been due to a problem. Have faith that it will all work out this time.

Wow, Coy, you actually stopped with the noodles?! You know, you passed that craving onto me yesterday!

Ashley - big :hugs: !! I don't have any experience with loss, but I can see why it would be so tough, especially during a new pregnancy.

Laura - Yay for having Xander back with you on the ward! Oh, and happy due date! :haha:

laura - So relieved to know that Xander is better..... :hugs: Take care and dont stress....Xander will be fine........ I am praying for him ...

Hi :hi: My name is Saundra and I have been TTC for 2 years. I am currently 9 DPO. I was wondering if I could join you guys in your group?? :hugs:

Saundra - Welcome! Wow..you are 9dpo....so when are starting to test??? I was so impatient ....I began testing from 9dpo itself...:flower:

I took a test at 7 DPO, and it was way to early and BFN. Now I am scared to test again. For the first time this cycle I actually told my OH the ins and out of everything. The CBFM, BBT, SMEP, etc. Now this cycle his hopes are waaayyy up, and it is alot of pressure. I am scared of letting him down.

Hi Shradha..

Networking engineer..good..i was working as telecom engineer:)

Now planning to write bank exams..me and DH live alone..so it is really lonely to sit at home all the time:nope: and thinking abt ttc

Wow ....bank exams...all the best!!! I can understand the frustration when you are ttc......Dont worry..everything will be fine.... you can start testing 2 days before AF is expected.... All the best...keeping fingers crossed for you....

So sorry that AF arrived ....... But now you must start planning for the next cycle..... dont worry....keep trying.....:thumbup:may be next month you will get your :bfp:......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->