Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Good afternoon ladies!
AFM- Hot here again, another day of yard work :p The Fourth of July coming up and everyone in my neighborhood is trying to set thing on fire :roll: so gotta keep everything trimmed short and keep the sprinklers on. I am feeling good, keeping up my early walks and workouts...Babes got her first set of real hiccups this morning about 5 am :haha: Too cute lol.

Laura- hope all is well! Hugs all around :hugs:

Steph- how's the two-kid family?:haha: Bet you are loving it, some adjustment naturally (all on mom and dad's part, right?!) but you are tough!

Emma- Not long now :thumbup:

Akshu- how are you today?

Shradha- can't wait to hear another updated, I am excited for you :hugs:

Ashley- how are you feeling? Was it you said you had an appointment July 3rd???

Alicia
- how are you?

Patrice
- couple more days :sad1: and it'll just be you and the pups--what are you going to do with your dogs when you go???:huh:

MsPerry- how are you feeling today? No AF yet? Temps still good, hate the tww!! It's one of those love/hate relationships :haha:
temp dropped again this morning to 97.56 feel af coming should be here tomorrow will be glad when it comes..then ill be able to start again..and ill have my temps to look back at but with bhramaputra when it peaks then that means I have already ovulatrd right...

Gotta agree with everyone else Patrice, your chart does look really good!!

Xanders still in scbu but he's doing much better, glucose is back to normal & he's been awake & alert loads more today. We're also finally getting somewhere with the breast feeding. Found a position that works tr the latching & learning his routine which is currently strip him down & change him do he'd very awake then every time he stops feeding put him down to wake up a bit more (still only on his nappy!) then put him back on when he starts rooting!! It's taking about an hour & half to 2 hours to feed him!!! Having to stick to scheduled feeds of no less than 4 hours to keep his blood sugar stable therefore I'm sleeping about an hour at a time now!! It's worth though to get him healthy. Gotta say I'm enjoying bf a lot more than I thought I would do now he's actually feeding.

They're still running tests do he won't be back with me on the ward for prob at least 2 days. They're looking at whether there is something connected with his low glucose & platelets. So far they've done an ultrasound on the brain which was all good.

Feeling pretty tired, physically uncomfortable & emotional today. But love my little man more every second!!

Oh Laura I am so happy! :dance: :happydance: I am so happy that he is doing better! When they re tiny like that and they are new to bf'ing it often takes forever to feed, I am glad that you are perservereing with it but that you are also open to change if you had to , e.g., bottle, etc. ...I remember Katana first feed was about an hour...doc was very impatient but she wouldn't quit! :haha: I am so relieved for you! I have been worried, I knew the hosp staff take care of your little man but worried for you and your dh also!

Tons of stress already--welcome to motherhood! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

My little girl got her first official case of the hiccups this morning about 5 a.m.! :haha: Yay! lol...

Wow, I had a tough day- I got up early, went for my morning power walk, cooked breakfast for everyone (coffee, eggs, pancakes,sausage, milk- the works for the girls, lol...But for me crackers and one small half-cup of coffee :cloud9: before my trad. bowl of oats with skim milk. Trying to eat healthy! :thumbup: Then I worked in the yard getting it ready for the 4th of July as everyone in town will be trying to burn their homes down with fireworks :haha: So cut all the weeds in front and back yards, mowed all the grass, then got a wild hair and decided to destroy a few things (dh helped! :) )and got to use my beloved sledge hammer to obliterate a couple of ginormous outdoor old crumbling garden cabinets and tables...Took out a couple of wasp nests, Did a full front and back yard garbage pickup, cleaned off our concrete pad, watered the garden, rakes, set up new lawn sprinklers, finshed at 7 p.m., then cooked dinner- tossed green salad and lean steak. Ahhh, I am tired! lol!

Took a cool shower and then discovered that my online college team totally wigged out on me (I am team leader) and submitted an assignment on behalf of the team (me included :growlmad:) that was not only the incorrect assignment but incomplete :saywhat: with incorrect grammer, varying font styles and sizes, and other incorrect papers to acompany it . Ohhh I am so mad at them! :hissy: I contacted out professor and redid the entire paper myself and submitted it to our professor at the last minute! In a hellishly hot office I might add! So I am in a fine fit at the moment, :haha: Multi-tasking !!! Aaargh!

Coy-about the dogs, one is going back to my SIL (we were babysitting) and our dog is going over to our friend house until we can come back and get her. And yes my temp did spike around 9dpo so its still a waiting game.

Ashley-Yes i am 9dpo, well technically, im 10dpo today.

Laura-Glad Xander is doing better. He will get better in no time.

Xanders still in scbu but he's doing much better, glucose is back to normal & he's been awake & alert loads more today. We're also finally getting somewhere with the breast feeding. Found a position that works tr the latching & learning his routine which is currently strip him down & change him do he'd very awake then every time he stops feeding put him down to wake up a bit more (still only on his nappy!) then put him back on when he starts rooting!! It's taking about an hour & half to 2 hours to feed him!!! Having to stick to scheduled feeds of no less than 4 hours to keep his blood sugar stable therefore I'm sleeping about an hour at a time now!! It's worth though to get him healthy. Gotta say I'm enjoying bf a lot more than I thought I would do now he's actually feeding.

They're still running tests do he won't be back with me on the ward for prob at least 2 days. They're looking at whether there is something connected with his low glucose & platelets. So far they've done an ultrasound on the brain which was all good.

Feeling pretty tired, physically uncomfortable & emotional today. But love my little man more every second!!

Oh Laura I am so happy! :dance: :happydance: I am so happy that he is doing better! When they re tiny like that and they are new to bf'ing it often takes forever to feed, I am glad that you are perservereing with it but that you are also open to change if you had to , e.g., bottle, etc. ...I remember Katana first feed was about an hour...doc was very impatient but she wouldn't quit! :haha: I am so relieved for you! I have been worried, I knew the hosp staff take care of your little man but worried for you and your dh also!

Thanks Coy. As it happens I got a little ahead of myself as he point blank refused to feed off the breast this morning even though he was clearly hungry!!!

Had a chat with the Drs & we decided to see how he got on with a bottle. Well he demolished it in 5 minutes flat!!! He clearly is a very lazy baby!! I shouldn't be surprised really, he is pretty laid back about everything, he never cries in the traditional new born way, even when he was born he only really wimpered!!

Still keen to combine breast so will continue to breast feed so will try to latch him on first each feed then feed formula & expressed as well. Currently sat attached to an electronic breast pump now!! The reason I choose this hospital is really paying off as their neonatal unit had a £9m revamp a year ago & is 1 of the best in the country. They have a beautiful room just for expressing Mums with the latest electronic breast pumps!

Thanks Coy. As it happens I got a little ahead of myself as he point blank refused to feed off the breast this morning even though he was clearly hungry!!!

Had a chat with the Drs & we decided to see how he got on with a bottle. Well he demolished it in 5 minutes flat!!! He clearly is a very lazy baby!! I shouldn't be surprised really, he is pretty laid back about everything, he never cries in the traditional new born way, even when he was born he only really wimpered!!

Still keen to combine breast so will continue to breast feed so will try to latch him on first each feed then feed formula & expressed as well. Currently sat attached to an electronic breast pump now!! The reason I choose this hospital is really paying off as their neonatal unit had a £9m revamp a year ago & is 1 of the best in the country. They have a beautiful room just for expressing Mums with the latest electronic breast pumps!

Wow, sounds awesome about the breast pumping! I could never get hold of one that worked :nope: And awesome that he loves the bottle and will EAT! :haha: That's what is most important plus your dh can have a hand in it :) Kudos for oyur choice in hospitals btw! :thumbup: How are you holding up after surgery, etc? Are you resting and eating? Take care of yourself too mom! :hugs:

Thanks for keeping us updated though I know you must be wasted tired by now! :hugs:

Hi Shradha

Thanks for the kind words...will start bbt from next cycle and post here...u pple sud only help me out!!

Yes dear me too from india...R u staying in India??then how come u r not online during day time..

all the best for ur scan..everything will be alright...

hey Shradha...pls say that i sud get +ve and we sud be bump buddy from this month:flower: that ll be sooo nice

You are from India? where? Yes I am in India. whats your name?I generally come to catch my friends online.... day time will be night for them... we are here to help each other....dont worry...you can ask anything without having to worry...I had so many doubts...
Laura has given birth to a lovely boy..... she has posted his pic 2 pages before.....

Hi shradha

Am akshaya...I live in chennai..yes girls here are soooo friendly...hope to join ur bump gang soon:)

i come only in the day time:-( thats y unable to see u online..r u working??am not..quit my job:-( now no job no baby as well..

Ashku- how are yo u feeling? I am going to post a pic of my gender scan for you to see :) Thanks for all your encouragement, you're awesome ! :thumbup:
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/BabyMonterrose652012004.jpg

Hi Coy
awwww...such a cute scan pic(feel like crying)innocent baby is inside u Coy.may god bless u both:flower:..now tell me everthing abt the pic..u r sooo nice..:happydance::happydance:
take care dear..

Ashku- how are yo u feeling? I am going to post a pic of my gender scan for you to see :) Thanks for all your encouragement, you're awesome ! :thumbup:
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/BabyMonterrose652012004.jpg

Hi Coy
awwww...such a cute scan pic(feel like crying)innocent baby is inside u Coy.may god bless u both:flower:..now tell me everthing abt the pic..u r sooo nice..:happydance::happydance:
take care dear..

Lol, well it's her head on the left side of the screen (took me a minute! :haha:) and her tummy inmiddle...The head is showing her profile :) And the spot inmiddle of her tummy the round space- that is her heart :) This os when they measure her and check her heart valves, brain, lungs, length of bone, etc.

Laura - I'm so glad things are starting to look up for you and little Xander! :hugs:

Ashley - I plan to FF because I've just never felt comfortable with breastfeeding. I don't have anything against it, it's a wonderful thing to do for your child, and my feelings have nothing to do with the baby or the milk itself. It's got more to do with my body issues... an experience I had a while ago, which just makes it difficult to get my head around feeding my child that way. It's really hard to explain without going into what happened, but it's not something I'd ever talk about on the internet. I'm not 100% against BF Phoebe... if she's born and I feel ok with doing it, then I will. I just can't see that happening unfortunately. When I was TTC I was always fine with my decision, it was a no brainer really. But once I conceived and started thinking about it in real detail, I felt guilty for not giving my baby the best. Although, after several chats with my Mom and my midwife about it, I feel much better and at peace with it :thumbup:

Yes, my Mom has brain cancer (two tumours). It was diagnosed in January, not long before my first scan. I'm her full time carer, except for the few days out of each month when she stays with her parents whilst she has her chemotherapy... xx

Well, I just hit the 30th day in my cycle and no AF so I'm gonna guess this will be a 33 day cycle which could mean good things for my BD date since it was the day before my projected ovulation ( June 18th). If it is a 33 day cycle I should expect AF on July 2nd, which would make me 12 dpo right now. I can't even let myself get my hopes up though. When I do, it always ends up with a BFN. Still no pregnancy symptoms, the only noticeable thing is that while I usually have breast tenderness in the week leading up to my AF, there is a stunning lack of tenderness this month. Other than that, not really anything that screams that I may be pregnant. I don't really remember having symptoms with my DS either aside from breast tenderness and increased cm which I was NOT monitoring back then because I had lost hope of ever getting pregnant after 4 years of trying with no medical intervention.

Speaking of medical intervention, I lost my insurance coverage through our county so now I have to apply for a different insurance program and am being told it could be months before we'd get approved UNLESS I get pregnant and then they'd put me back on the old insurance plan. FRUSTRATING! :growlmad:

Dont worry.....You still have hope untill AF does'nt arrive..and I shall pray that AF does come and you get your :bfp:.....You are 12dpo....so excited for you.....fingers crossed....... I too idnt have any symptoms.....just relax ...do not stress...:thumbup:

aww Laura....hoping Xander gets better and starts feeding. I dont think there is anything wrong with your breastmilk. My sister had the same feeding issue with my nephew when he was born. He would refuse to latch on and if he does, he immediately moves and shut his mouth. Eventually, she gave up and tried bottle feeding which worked.

AFM, so i took my temp randomly just to see what it would be and it was 99.52 but i know its because today is a super hot day and i have been moving around alot. But i just wanted to see if my temp would remain in the 98s or go up to the 99s. So now i know my regular day temp is 99s and in the morning its 98s. And i have been feeling pretty hot in the mornings when i go to temp. hoping im not getting sick. And i took a hpt...it was negative thank goodness. Will test tomorrow maybe.
Patrice.....your temps are rising ....... I have kept my fingers crossed for you...... I know how much you want to go to boot camp....but you see god seems to have some other plans for you....... I really feel we are going to be buddies soon....:hugs:

Coy - Yup! July 3rd is my first OB. Eee! I'm super excited!

Ashley - Tom is your scan.....wow....All the best!:thumbup::hugs: Waiting for my scan too..... you must be excited...... I liked all the names....I wish I can pick one name...but I am not supposed to ... We have some customs... It is only on the 26th day of the birth of the child we can think of a name.....so I have to wait.....

Laura - How is Xander??? So worried about him..... Hope he is doing good..... Hope his blood sugar have gone up.... How is the breast pumping going?? Is he feeding???? Sorry for asking so many questions....I am just worried...... I am praying that everything becomes fine and he starts feeding properly....:hugs:

Emma - so sorry to hear about your mom....... How is she??? How are you?? Hope no more cramps.....

Coy - What hiccups?? Good to know that you are taking care and eating healthy....... :hugs: I am happy.......
Today the day was bad.... Felt very weak and tired..... I suddenly started crying...I dont know y??? Good MIL was not there at home....she had gone out for shopping....Dh was passing by and he came running...... he got worried.....poor DH.....after sometime I stopped crying and felt better..... But I really cant figure out why this sudden emotional breakdown? Did any of you have this problem?? Or is it only me?:shrug:.... I just had a glass of milk .... Yesterday Night got a call form SIL who is in Canada...she is due on 7 th oct.... she has been admitted in hospital...has flu and fever.... she is very weak...Not eating properly....so worried about her... Hope everything goes fine.....

Hi ladies, have any of you ever had implantation bleeding? I'm 9 dpo and today had some light pink when I wiped, then later on brown which now seems to be going... I also had af like cramps which lasted a while then died down. Af not due for another 5 days yet, not supposed to be TTC until next cycle but I'm hoping I might be in with a shout this month what do you think? :hugs:
I didnt have one..but I have heard that many have......so dont worry.... we all have different bodies..... you can start checking from 11 dpo.....All the best...It will be good to have you soon as a bump buddy....:hugs:Fingers crossed for you....:dust:

Hi Shradha

Thanks for the kind words...will start bbt from next cycle and post here...u pple sud only help me out!!

Yes dear me too from india...R u staying in India??then how come u r not online during day time..

all the best for ur scan..everything will be alright...

hey Shradha...pls say that i sud get +ve and we sud be bump buddy from this month:flower: that ll be sooo nice

You are from India? where? Yes I am in India. whats your name?I generally come to catch my friends online.... day time will be night for them... we are here to help each other....dont worry...you can ask anything without having to worry...I had so many doubts...
Laura has given birth to a lovely boy..... she has posted his pic 2 pages before.....

Hi shradha

Am akshaya...I live in chennai..yes girls here are soooo friendly...hope to join ur bump gang soon:)

i come only in the day time:-( thats y unable to see u online..r u working??am not..quit my job:-( now no job no baby as well..
Hi Akshaya!!! I am Shradha, I am a networking engineer...used to work earlier in MNC..Quit and joined Dh (in his business)...So now I can work from home.. I am in hyd..... Dont worry..... take care of yourself..... You will get your :bfp: soon.... Keep trying..... Keep a check on thyroid.... :thumbup:

Thanks shradha! i tested yesterday 10dpo bfn but the spotting has stopped and no more cramps, have a weird burning sensation in my tummy tho? going to test 2moro 12dpo its my partner's birthday 2moro what a lovely present that would be :) starting to think im out this month though... onwards and upwards to the next cycle if i am xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->