Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I took a test at 7 DPO, and it was way to early and BFN. Now I am scared to test again. For the first time this cycle I actually told my OH the ins and out of everything. The CBFM, BBT, SMEP, etc. Now this cycle his hopes are waaayyy up, and it is alot of pressure. I am scared of letting him down.
Even I got fed up....7dpo is too early.....start from 10dpo.... I started from 9dpo till 12dpo...got :bfn: and I stopped testing.....but again tested on 14dpo... The wait can be sooo frustrating...... but what is most important that you must not stress now and relax...... juat dont think about it.... Everything will be fine...It is easy said than done..I know but ...you must be calm
:hugs:

Patrice- Your temps are really giving me a lot to hope...... All the best:thumbup:

msperry- Booo to AF...... Dont worry.... We all have gone through that phase....of sorrow and disappointment.....Be strong and start planning about next cycle with a bang:hugs::thumbup:

Steph- Missing you dear...

Coy- Good you are eating well..fruits.... You are working hard....you should rest once in a while..... I know you are a strong lady but even a strong lady needs rest...... :hugs: How are assignments going on?

Ashley - Dont worry...I know the feeling ..even I am very scared and worried about my scan..... But dont think bad.....think good things...I am sure the baby is healthy and happy....you need to be strong..... Yesterday I had an emotional breakdown ... I keep talking to baby and feel good......:hugs: Everything will be good ...trust me.... All the best:thumbup:

Suddenly I feel I have lost all my energy...........always feel tired and restless.... Dont feel like cooking at all.... but when I go to cook I feel like throwing up..... So today I put a mask and cooked.....my appetite has gone....Just have to eat little and I feel I am stuffed....:dohh:... MIL was saying this phase will pass on and soon I will start craving and eating well....:hugs:

shrada--- thanks!! I try my best to stay calm just cause I don't want to stress the with to coming :haha:

Hi ladies!

Ashley- it's totally normal to feel this emotional, especially after a loss. My first pregnancy ended in an mc (very early) but dh and I were so worried when I immediately got prego again. And then all that worry for nothing, my next 2 consecutive pregnancies were perfect! :thumbup: So understand your worry but don't let it make you too afraid to be happy :hugs: I completely understand how you feel :friends:

Shradha- aha, ms got you, eh? Well it does pass! And the mask is a good idea, I know I was very sensative to smells...even the smell of mint to make me gag. I found antacids (like tums) helped a lot, just sucking on one or chew one...crackers almost always nibblig on one, bread--anything that absorbs the acid :thumbup:

Laura- cute pic of Xander on fb :haha: He's a darling, I bet you are soo proud :hugs:

Emma- good! You can keep the noodle craving, 'cause I don't want it anymore :haha: I love the hot sauce aspect of it but noodles and I have suffered a divorce, and I just can't go back there :sad2: lol! Seriously tho, I have a huge issue with packing on carb-related poundage :haha: Not all women do...Just me I think :)

Coy, I actually did well today and didn't eat any noodles :smug: Granted it was only because I didn't have any in the cupboard but it still counts! :haha:

Shradha, sorry to hear about the fatigue and morning sickness catching up with you :nope: I was quite sensitive to smells too, and two of them still linger, even at this late stage. I can't be around curry or funnily enough, the frying pan because they smell revolting to me :sick:

A little late on all the posts, but just read about Xander having to stay at the hospital... is he okay now??? What was the problem exactly?

I'm so behind on all the happenings :( And looks like we got a new crop of ttc'ers on here!

A little late on all the posts, but just read about Xander having to stay at the hospital... is he okay now??? What was the problem exactly?

Hi Steph--Xander started to exhibit emergency symptoms of extremly low glucose levels and his blood platlets were low. So they had to stay in hospital for a few days until he got better. Apparently all is well though now and they are being released today :happydance:

ashley-E2 is seaman recruit. It is a higher rank than E1 and you get more money and also we just took away the 9 month wait to become an E2.

shradha-im thinking af is on her way. my temps are dropping now and ive been crampy.

laura-yay glad that you two can finally go home!!!1

AFM, im 11dpo and my temp is 98.02 so its slowly decreasing so it seems AF is on its way here :thumbup: I tested today and it was a bfn so it looks like i will be able to go to boot camp after all :happydance: Well today is DH's last day here at home with me. He has to go to the hotel tomorrow at 13:00 (1pm) and I will see him again on the 5th @ 12:00 when he gets sworn in before leaving to boot camp. Cant believe the time flew by so quickly. Atleast, I have you ladies to help me through it until I leave in a few weeks. Today, I have been crampy so im thinking AF is coming right on schedule :thumbup: We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->