Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Patrice & Emma- thanks! I am feeling better now, I went and "shopped it off" like a real woman :haha: I am very happy because I have a baby bassinet that I used with both girls, it is white with a hood, some kind of woven material. But now that I have this huge oak desk in my room I didn't have room for it next tot he bed so have been in a quandarry about it! :wacko: But look what I found today Brand New (second-hand shop but still new with tags on it!) for- get this- $8.00!!! Eight bucks, I can't believe it. It's cute and small and rolls perfectly and is light enough to move from room to room wherever I will be at.

So my bargain shopping made me feel better :haha:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/pram2012003.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/pram2012002.jpg

Coy - wow...its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs: perfect for our princess!!!!!!!! I wish I could also do some shopping...... I just loved it

Hi ladies! Whata day today :wacko: Lol! My dh stepped out to maintain the side of our fence, e.g., clearing away the survey marker so that it is visable, clearing weeds etc. Our CRAZY neighbors husband came out and yelled at him to "get the f#@!k back inside your fence indian! Go on back!" and they called the police chief, a police officer, and the chief city ordinance enforcer!! Wow, crazy. She started screaming (and I do mean literally screaming) at the chief of police to reach down and physically pull the survey marker up out of the cement. He informed her that was a federal offense and it would not be performed. So she screamed that she hated us and that the marker was there but that we "forfeited our property to her" because we built a fence....:saywhat: WTF is that? :haha: Lol! The chief pulled my dh aside and informed him "this lady is nuts" lol! Anyway we got it resolved by pd telling her and her husband to go back in their house. To which she started screaming that she had other problems with us....she didn't like our pickup for starters and demanded that the ordinance enforcer tow our pickup away :shrug: Then her dh started yelling that our yard was a disaster and that we needed to be cited for lack of weed control. The chief of police frowned and turned to look at my little patch of white daisies and my carefully manicured lawn and said "....what?!" lol!

Anybody wanna trade neighbors? :rofl: This was all performed in the pouring rain btw :roll:

So here I sit, at cycle day 36 going into CD37 with no AF in sight. Took at test on July 3rd (CD34 according to my calculations) and it was a bfn. As far as I can figure I'm 18 dpo right now, heading into 19. I have never been this late, EVER. Testing with a dollar store cheapie tomorrow morning. I'm too scared to get my hopes up though. Praying for a bfp tomorrow.

So here I sit, at cycle day 36 going into CD37 with no AF in sight. Took at test on July 3rd (CD34 according to my calculations) and it was a bfn. As far as I can figure I'm 18 dpo right now, heading into 19. I have never been this late, EVER. Testing with a dollar store cheapie tomorrow morning. I'm too scared to get my hopes up though. Praying for a bfp tomorrow.

The cheapies are very rarely early result tests...So yeah it's poss that you are bfp just not registering on the strips yet :thumbup: Got my fx'd! Use fmu if ya can :winkwink:

Coy - wow...its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs: perfect for our princess!!!!!!!! I wish I could also do some shopping...... I just loved it

Shradha- does your culture allow you to shop some? I know over here if we don't know what we are having we try to buy lots of yellows, greens, etc, sometime boy or girl either could wear...

Ashley- where are you? :nope: Hope you made it back from your trip ok! :thumbup:

AFM- I am exhausted again tonight. The girls and I started a fire in our little backyard fire pit and I let them roast marshmallows for a bit tonight as it was so wet and cool outside...I baked a lemon-pepper chicken for dinner with greens and fresh rolls...Then I gave them milk and told them to get ready for bed (It's amazing but kids can eat ALL THE TIME! :haha:)

Then while they were brushing their teeth I checked in on them and there was Katana happily scrubbing her teeth and her older sister standing behind her looking guilty....So I turn Kat around and there is a big blue toothpaste spit loogy in the back of her hair! :sick: I guess T missed the mark and hit her sissy's head instead :haha: SO had to shampoo Kat before bed :roll: KIDS, eh?! :)

Shradha- does your culture allow you to shop some? I know over here if we don't know what we are having we try to buy lots of yellows, greens, etc, sometime boy or girl either could wear...

Actually my mom was telling me that we should never buy any new things in advance.....not even baby towels....heheheh....i know it sounds funny... so all shopping after birth....

Hi ladies! Whata day today :wacko: Lol! My dh stepped out to maintain the side of our fence, e.g., clearing away the survey marker so that it is visable, clearing weeds etc. Our CRAZY neighbors husband came out and yelled at him to "get the f#@!k back inside your fence indian! Go on back!" and they called the police chief, a police officer, and the chief city ordinance enforcer!! Wow, crazy. She started screaming (and I do mean literally screaming) at the chief of police to reach down and physically pull the survey marker up out of the cement. He informed her that was a federal offense and it would not be performed. So she screamed that she hated us and that the marker was there but that we "forfeited our property to her" because we built a fence....:saywhat: WTF is that? :haha: Lol! The chief pulled my dh aside and informed him "this lady is nuts" lol! Anyway we got it resolved by pd telling her and her husband to go back in their house. To which she started screaming that she had other problems with us....she didn't like our pickup for starters and demanded that the ordinance enforcer tow our pickup away :shrug: Then her dh started yelling that our yard was a disaster and that we needed to be cited for lack of weed control. The chief of police frowned and turned to look at my little patch of white daisies and my carefully manicured lawn and said "....what?!" lol!

Anybody wanna trade neighbors? :rofl: This was all performed in the pouring rain btw :roll:

What a neighbour:growlmad:......I wish you could exchange them......My Neighbour is different...she always keeps peeping and wants to know who is coming and going..... As she is Elderly she tries to boss around me.....I just smile.....DH sometimes gets irritated with her....:dohh:

Actually my mom was telling me that we should never buy any new things in advance.....not even baby towels....heheheh....i know it sounds funny... so all shopping after birth....

zzzzzDoesn't really sound funny, just different! :hugs: I think that is kind of cool, you can do all the window shopping you want though, right?:) I do tons of that! I haven't bought much yet, sh bought diapers (I think he had a painick moment of feeling unprepared :haha:) and I bought this little basket for sleeping next to my bed....Oh and if I find bargains like clothes for 30 cents I get them. But no real stting out to shop iykwim? That usually happens after babes gets here. Plus you'll have more energy! :thumbup:

Shradha- how are you feeling? R U getting ms yet ? I hope it is not real bad for you, some days are worse than others, some are not bad at all :thumbup:

AFM- I am exhausted again tonight. The girls and I started a fire in our little backyard fire pit and I let them roast marshmallows for a bit tonight as it was so wet and cool outside...I baked a lemon-pepper chicken for dinner with greens and fresh rolls...Then I gave them milk and told them to get ready for bed (It's amazing but kids can eat ALL THE TIME! :haha:)

Then while they were brushing their teeth I checked in on them and there was Katana happily scrubbing her teeth and her older sister standing behind her looking guilty....So I turn Kat around and there is a big blue toothpaste spit loogy in the back of her hair! :sick: I guess T missed the mark and hit her sissy's head instead :haha: SO had to shampoo Kat before bed :roll: KIDS, eh?! :)
Is it cold there??wow...raining?? here its stopped raining...but the weather is a bit dull.... Kids are kids.....heheheheeee.....

As long as AF hasn't arrived keep testing....:thumbup:.....

Shradha- how are you feeling? R U getting ms yet ? I hope it is not real bad for you, some days are worse than others, some are not bad at all :thumbup:

Today no nausea....but feel totally drained out.....feel like taking rest...had oats and milk for breakfast..will have some biscuits after some time....no appetite.....when I feel hungry I think I may eat a lot but as soon as I eat two spoons full my hunger is satisfied...:shrug: I stop eating....whats going on....

As long as AF hasn't arrived keep testing....:thumbup:.....

took that dollar store cheapie this morning- :bfn: :cry: I just want a bfp or my AF at this point. Ready to move on either way...

alpduluth-dont give up! its not over until AF shows.

AFM, im on cd2 and af is still heavy. 5 more days before it suppose to end :happydance: I spoke to DH when he made it to boot camp and he sounds like he is military already but is happy so im happy and today i am happy. I only have 17 days left :happydance: Today, im going to exercise and do work around the house. So im feeling really good and very excited!! Cant wait to see DH and start the journey in the U.S. Navy!!!! :happydance:

I have an ultrasound set up for the afternoon at one of those mall ultrasound studios. Ive heard a lot of good reviews on this place. On their website they say 8 to 40 weeks, when I called to make an appt they asked how many weeks I was and I said 6 to 8 weeks, but I was unsure and thats why I need an ultrasound. They said that was fine but they do not do transvaginal ultrasounds because its more for entertainment than medical. So, here is my question. The two packages for early pregnancy are: $29.00 for heartbeat and movement or $50.00 for the pregnancy verification package which comes with three pictures and a three minute dvd. Id like the $50 package for the photos (and still a lot cheaper than what a hospital would charge) but if I am only 6w 5 d or somethimg id imagine that dvd would be boring. The $29.00 package would do its job as in reasure me baby is fine but I wouldnt get pictures. So without knowing how far along I am, or even.assuming im 6.5 weeks along idk what package to choose.

i would say if you just want to be reassured then go with the $29 package especially seeing that you are a little early so it wouldnt be alot of moving etc going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->