Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Where is everybody? :nope:

Shradha- how are you feeling today? Getting excited about babes I bet! :hugs:

Steph- how are you?

Laura- O my gosh, I saw your pics on FB with Xander--adorable! I love the pic of you pushing his stroller- awesome! :thumbup: You look amazing btw! :)

Patrice- I know, we are a sad pair all in love with our dh's huh?! :haha: It's okay as long as they are just as gaga over us :haha: P.S. Do you have a FB acct? Not sure if you use it? :shrug:

Emma- almost there! You are gonna be at your due date before you know it! Did your doc prescribe anything for your infection??

Alicia- boo for AF, sometimes we need to take a break...not from bd'ing necessarily :haha: but just from the whole expectancy thing. Stay strong, you'll get your bfp before you know it!

Ashley- how are you feeling today?

MsPerry
- how are you? Haven't heard in a while..

AFM- well, got my assignment done today (one of them, the big one, lol) and not much else. Sort of took it easy after that weird last night :shrug: I have felt sort of exhausted all day. Babes is kicking around though, so that's always a pick-me-up! :) :cloud9:It was cool and rainy this morning :rain: and then this afternoon super darn hot and muggy :growlmad: So I have gone from sweater and jeans, to t-shirt and jeans, to a flowing Hawaiin dress and barefoot! :haha: Hey, it's tough enough trying to decide what to wear when you have a huge tummy- the weather just makes it tougher! :rofl:

Now I have dinner cooked...lemon pepper chicken, miniature veggie-egg rolls, steam rice ... and somewhere in there I am going to find space for an iced root beer!:beer:

I basically laid in bed...ALL day today. I wasn't vomiting, but I just felt really...crappy. Two new stores are opening up in Minnesota in the same company that DH works for, so we discussed how on Monday DH is going to go into HR and talk about possibly transferring to the new stores as a supervisor or a manager. If he can't transfer with either, we will probably just stay in Utah.

I basically laid in bed...ALL day today. I wasn't vomiting, but I just felt really...crappy. Two new stores are opening up in Minnesota in the same company that DH works for, so we discussed how on Monday DH is going to go into HR and talk about possibly transferring to the new stores as a supervisor or a manager. If he can't transfer with either, we will probably just stay in Utah.

Wow, so you'd consider moving to Minn? Cool :thumbup: Bet you wouldn't mind the cooler weather about now, lol! Course I have no clue what Minn weather is like in summer :shrug: GL!

Minnesota in the winter has very harsh, blustery, cold winters. But, in the summer it runs about 87-90 degrees with humidity so thick you can cut it with a knife.

AFM- well, got my assignment done today (one of them, the big one, lol) and not much else. Sort of took it easy after that weird last night :shrug: I have felt sort of exhausted all day. Babes is kicking around though, so that's always a pick-me-up! :) :cloud9:It was cool and rainy this morning :rain: and then this afternoon super darn hot and muggy :growlmad: So I have gone from sweater and jeans, to t-shirt and jeans, to a flowing Hawaiin dress and barefoot! :haha: Hey, it's tough enough trying to decide what to wear when you have a huge tummy- the weather just makes it tougher! :rofl:

Now I have dinner cooked...lemon pepper chicken, miniature veggie-egg rolls, steam rice ... and somewhere in there I am going to find space for an iced root beer!:beer:

Wow dinner sounds yummy......I am coming over at your place.......missing good food now a days.....feel bad for dh.....only been making salads and soup....not in a mood to cook anything......MIL has gone to Canada to take take of SIL...... My mom will be here soon....so just waiting to have good food..... Have to confirm my appointment Tom with the doc on Friday.....for scan..... Have to go for thyroid test on Thursday......hope the tests come out normal.....my temps are 99.6f ....dh was saying your body is so hot do you have fever.....:dohh:....I told him noooo ...it will be warm.... Nausea stopped.... Nipples are getting sensitive....

Boo to your neighbor:growlmad:....... Crazy people.....how do you manage to cope with them....:nope:....feel bad for you:hugs:.... Good to know T is feeling good.....tooth can also cause fever.....something new I came to know....thanx....it's still warm after rains.....here its windy....no rains.....but nice weather.....

How are you all?

Patrice- good you are having some quality time with your best friend..... :hugs: don't be alone....time will fly ......

Ashley- we too have horrible summers......so hot 44 degree C and very humid...... So I can pretty well understand how it must be for you.....try to keep yourself hydrated.....

Emma- how is your infection? Did the doctor prescribe you any cream? Suddenly how did you get ?

Shradha- Don't be surprised if the nausea comes back :( It comes and goes some days you feel great tho- it is the hormones as your body adjusts. And yes, my temps in the first trimester ranged in the 99's also :thumbup:

So what will they determine at your scan?? I am assuming they will measure babes and your uterus, etc...When I had my 7 weeks scan I could see the baby (just looks like a little bump in there :)) and they measureed uterus and we got to see and count the heartbeat! Plus we get to hear it so hopefully you will get to do all that, I'm sure they must right? It's awesome :cloud9: Will your dh be there? do they tell you all the information that they find? Is it just the gnender you are not permitted to find out? Oh, question...do you have a 20'ish week scan also? This is usually used to measure growth but in the U.S. the gender also--what if it's a boy and "it" is just popping out there to see?:haha: Do you get in trouble or do they just laugh it off? How would they handle that?? :huh:

Re: food. Yep, your dh is gonna just have to tough the plain and simple stuff for while! :haha: That's the way I was alo...dh would use a salad dressing and I would get :sick: just from the intense smell. And it's funny because I bought him the same dressing the other day and I hardly even notice there is a smell :shrug: So scent is def heightened in early pregnancy!

Oh ladies, I did forget to mention--in all the craziness yesterday I did manage to accomplish one of my major goals! I actually converted our bedroom and have properly installed our Moses basket/bassinet :dance: Yay! One more thing down :smug: So now I have fixed the girls room to house the huge changing table, baby drawers, and changing diaper pail, and my room has the bed, so...what's left? Ah. Yes. Wash all the clothes and organize the girls clothes :huh: That could take a while, lol!

Coy- regarding scan I absolutely have no idea.....you are right..... Will I hear the heartbeats:happydance: wow..... So excited....dh and mom both want to be there during scan.......so it would be house full...:hugs:..... I guess we will be having scan in the 20 th week......they do not mention anything about gender......so that's out of question...although I am sure they will know..... The doc will order a set of tests...as this is my first visit .......a bit scared..... Never had a physical done before...:nope: and needles......:nope:.....guess have to start getting used to it......have to even mention.... that I am -ve and dh is +ve......for anti D injections......yea just waiting for the baby to start growing and kicking:happydance:.....want to feel the baby......:hugs:

girls...

mean :witch: caught me:cry:

want some kind words plssss.....so upset:cry::cry:
Boo to AF:hugs:..... So sorry to know......... I know you must be wanting a :BFP: so badly......... Dont worry...... Start planning for the next cycle...... Try harder...... Never give up.....I too have gone through that phase.....trust me you will get your :BFP: soon......:thumbup:........ All that we can do is try.....talk to hubby and plan your ovulation day......everything will be ok....start tempg and use ovulation kits if possible....

Oh ladies, I did forget to mention--in all the craziness yesterday I did manage to accomplish one of my major goals! I actually converted our bedroom and have properly installed our Moses basket/bassinet :dance: Yay! One more thing down :smug: So now I have fixed the girls room to house the huge changing table, baby drawers, and changing diaper pail, and my room has the bed, so...what's left? Ah. Yes. Wash all the clothes and organize the girls clothes :huh: That could take a while, lol!
Dh is not a salad man....but still he is eating....so sweet ..... I give him a good breakfast and lunch....
Hay for finishing one big goal...:hugs:..... I think I will start mine after I enter the second trim...... You are one strong lady...... I really admire you.... So much of things happening.......in the end you still manage to hold yourself strong.....hats off...:hugs:.....

girls...

:hugs: How long have you been TTC now? There are a few of us on here who tried for quite a while, but you'll get there in the end and it'll be so worth the wait :cloud9:

Coy & Shradha - The infection is just starting to clear up now. I didn't see the doc because I couldn't get in until next week, which is when I see my MW anyway. It was pretty obvious what it was and I already had some cream for it at home so I've just been applying that every few hours to keep away most of the discomfort :thumbup:

girls...

Boo to AF:hugs:..... So sorry to know......... I know you must be wanting a :BFP: so badly......... Dont worry...... Start planning for the next cycle...... Try harder...... Never give up.....I too have gone through that phase.....trust me you will get your :BFP: soon......:thumbup:........ All that we can do is try.....talk to hubby and plan your ovulation day......everything will be ok....start tempg and use ovulation kits if possible....

hi shradha...am gonna do bbt this time..gonna take thyroid test tomo..

hope everything is fine:)

when is ur scan???

Hi ladies!

Akshu
- Stupid AF! :growlmad: How long are your cycles? It will help to temp in the long run as you will gain a greater insight to your cycles. etc. Let us know how your appt. for thyroid goes tomorrow! :thumbup:

Shradha- yes, it is exciting to get your first scan :happydance: Nothing about the physical to be concerned about- I am not sure if they do things the same in India but here if there is something you are uncomfortable with (e.g., a pap smear) you just tell your doc and he skips it. My doc wanted to do a pap smear right after he found out I was prego but I told him "no" very flatly as I didn't want anything probing at my cervix! It's not painful, just the idea you know? So as far as your first appt in U.S....they weigh you, check blood pressure, have you pee in a cup (to check for proteins, glucose, etc), they usually draw a little blood for testing (not painful at all, just don't look whent hey put the needle in your arm you won't feel a thing! :thumbup:)...hmm, what else...They ask questions about your diet, family medical history, etc. That'd be a perfect time to mention your -V and +v issue between you and dh :thumbup: GL and keep us updated! :)

Emma- glad you are getting everything under control...My theory is you've had the fainting spells, UTI's, yeast infections, nausea...this all happens to you now because as a mom you won't have time to get sick or have issues! :haha: That's been my experience anyway:rofl: So getting it all out of the way now is good idea :haha:

Steph & Laura- how are you two doing???

Patrice- How ya holding up? Keeping busy I bet.

Alicia- how are you?

Ashley- haven't heard from you today, how are you feeling??

MsPerry- you are MIA girl! :growlmad: lol! How are you?

Strange, I have been feeling this sort of heaviness or pressure in my cervix area...anybody else experience this? I remember it from my last pregnancy when I would go walking but was much later in the third tri...So I am wondering if babes just likes to sit super low? I notice most of her movements are very low in the pelvic area, so I am thinking it must be her feet kicking downward.

Emma- glad you are getting everything under control...My theory is you've had the fainting spells, UTI's, yeast infections, nausea...this all happens to you now because as a mom you won't have time to get sick or have issues! :haha: That's been my experience anyway:rofl: So getting it all out of the way now is good idea :haha:

I hope so! It's funny because except for when I had AF (really bad cramping, nausea etc) it wasn't very often at all that I became ill. Hopefully I'll go back to normal after having the baby [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->