Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ashley- yep, I'd def go with the $29.00 package! And I had my first US with this pregnancy at 7 weeks and 5 days--that's what babes measured at the time and we were able to distinguish a clear HB of between 136-140 bpm. So this smaller package should be sufficient to give you an idea what's going on :) Nice to hear from you btw talk about leaving us hangin' for a whole entire DAY! :growlmad: Lol, jk--how was your trip? And the US is this afternoon correct?????

Well wouldn't you know it, the :witch: showed her ugly self about 10 minutes ago :cry: I know I said i wanted one or the other to come but i was hoping for the bfp. I think a vacation is much needed. I'm not sure how much longer I can mentally do this anymore. It's apparent that my cycles are off and I have no insurance to do anything about it. Guess I'll go work on that now :(

Dh says its a waste of money....so its a no go :( men.

Why would it be a waste? Is he worried that anything less than a transvag wouldn't pick anything up? My hospital here locally doesn't have the best equipment (kinda old) and my first us at 7 weeks was trans abdominal.....Maybe this is your dh not wanting to stress too much?

How are you feeling btw? Any more pink cm?

Oh, btw, here is a link to a Female OBGYN in Riveton...how far from Riverton are you? She has a short list of waiting so it'd be easy to get in to seee her...15 min wait or so

https://www.healthline.com/doctors/obstetrician-and-gynecologist-ob-gyn/tricia-twelves/17226671

Ill have to see if my insurance will cover her. Typically my insurance only covers IHC docs and shes with Jordan Valley

Yeah, its the transvag thing.:( maybe ill do it in about a week. I should be about 7.5 weeks along than.

Well wouldn't you know it, the :witch: showed her ugly self about 10 minutes ago :cry: I know I said i wanted one or the other to come but i was hoping for the bfp. I think a vacation is much needed. I'm not sure how much longer I can mentally do this anymore. It's apparent that my cycles are off and I have no insurance to do anything about it. Guess I'll go work on that now :(

Booo to Af....:growlmad:...... Dont feel disptd.... start planning for the next cycle..... dont give up..... Keep trying..... if you want take a vacation...but you must come back with a stronger mind.....you will get your :bfp::thumbup:

Patrice- You must be all excited....Af showed up..so all tension is over...getting into shape and getting geared up for boot camp...:thumbup:

Yeah, its the transvag thing.:( maybe ill do it in about a week. I should be about 7.5 weeks along than.
Ashley :thumbup:..... I have no idea about scan.....this is my first......hopefully soon you can get your done....

Coy- how was your day? How is T?

T is great- we figured her low-grade feever was brought on by a tooth- night before last she lost a front tooth :) so it must be the one underneath pushing up through...sometimes this process causes a small fever. :thumbup:

My day...OMG- that's all I can say! I'll try to sum it up then explain later (I am on my way out for a walk w/the girls :))
1) Neighbors
2) Property Line Dispute
3) Police Chief
4) Police Officer
5) Yelling & Screaming
6) Very Angry Chief :haha:
7) Resolved Dispute
8) :roll:

LOL! Very high tension today accompanied by unexpected heat wave, loads of weed killer.....a wierd exhaustion last night...Anyway I got up late, feel better- More later ladies! :)

So here's what happened to my day yesterday.........

When we bought our house we put in a fence- towhich the neighbors crowed a fit and we were forced to pay 3,000 dollars for a surveyor to prove our property line. Once we had that established we built the fence- but not from edge to edge of property line, we reserved walking space on either side. Well our negighbors decided that since we didn't build on the line that we forfeited our property to them.

:wacko:

Anyway we said "Of course not" so they decided to build on our property anyway and they erected these stupid 6x4 boards and rebarr and stuff right up against our fence tot he point it was pushing our fence over. So we asked them nicely to move it and my dh was told by the crazy lady next door to go, um, do something to himself :growlmad: So then she called the cops. Well the Chief told her she was going to have to move her stuff to whch she started SCREAMING at the top of her lungs and spinning in circles about it. The Chief stared at her in stunneed silence for a moment, then pulled dh asidde and asked him (I think out of fear of the crazy lady) to aquiesce and just give her the property.

...........................::saywhat:.....................

To which dh said "No." Then the lady started name calling and nit-picking and the chief finally lost his temper. Bad. He like totally wigged out! If you've ever seen the movie "A Christmas Story" and witnessed how the father wigged out when the Bumpasses dogs ate his Christmas turkey....it was that kind of temper tantrum. LOL! Anywhooo tons of stress yesterday. The Chief finally forced them to move their stuff so we have our property back. GoodLord, huh? Nutty folk...anyway today is promising to be much more relaxing...I hope...... :haha:

So here's what happened to my day yesterday.........

When we bought our house we put in a fence- towhich the neighbors crowed a fit and we were forced to pay 3,000 dollars for a surveyor to prove our property line. Once we had that established we built the fence- but not from edge to edge of property line, we reserved walking space on either side. Well our negighbors decided that since we didn't build on the line that we forfeited our property to them.

:wacko:

Anyway we said "Of course not" so they decided to build on our property anyway and they erected these stupid 6x4 boards and rebarr and stuff right up against our fence tot he point it was pushing our fence over. So we asked them nicely to move it and my dh was told by the crazy lady next door to go, um, do something to himself :growlmad: So then she called the cops. Well the Chief told her she was going to have to move her stuff to whch she started SCREAMING at the top of her lungs and spinning in circles about it. The Chief stared at her in stunneed silence for a moment, then pulled dh asidde and asked him (I think out of fear of the crazy lady) to aquiesce and just give her the property.

...........................::saywhat:.....................

To which dh said "No." Then the lady started name calling and nit-picking and the chief finally lost his temper. Bad. He like totally wigged out! If you've ever seen the movie "A Christmas Story" and witnessed how the father wigged out when the Bumpasses dogs ate his Christmas turkey....it was that kind of temper tantrum. LOL! Anywhooo tons of stress yesterday. The Chief finally forced them to move their stuff so we have our property back. GoodLord, huh? Nutty folk...anyway today is promising to be much more relaxing...I hope...... :haha:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: You have the neighbours from hell Coy!! I hope today is a better day all round :thumbup:

But it was so wierd last night...I felt normal, a bit tired you know, but I fell asleep putting the girls to bed :shrug: and by time I woke up I thought "I better finish my school assignment" and went in and turned on the computer. Soon as I did I got to feeling so tired I was sick and my shoulders and back muscles were screaming! So I said to heck with school (terrible, I know) and took Tylenol and went to bed :shrug: I woke up late feeling hung over! Dh says it is from all the stress and tension of yesterday.

Coy-I started laughing when you brought up the dad from a christmas story because i have seen the movie before :rofl: Hopefully today is better.

Shradha-yes im excited for boot camp.

AFM, im on cd3 and af is heavy like usual so its happening like clockwork right now. I had fun with my best friend yesterday. We went to the pool and just relaxed there and we went out last night to just have fun. She didnt want to see me sad because she knows how much i miss my dh so she trying to make the best out of the 16 days i have left :hugs: She is also leaving in August to move to New Mexico. Big change for her too but we know we will stay in contact. As far as FF goes, i placed my account on pause (hold) until im able to start ttc again with dh. I have 33 days left of the VIP membership so that should be enough for a cycle. So im just ready to go to boot camp. Happy that AF came on time this time and looks like my LP is now extended to 12 days so thats good. Well, thats all for now.

Patrice- sounds like you are doing a good job staying sidetracked, but I know how hard it can be! There was a time right after dh and I got married that we had to separate for one week...I was in middle of packing my things and sorting my job out and he had to return to his business. It was terrible lol! We spent all our extra time talking on the phone...One night I woke up in bed and jerked up right saying "hello?Hello?" into my phone....dh wasn't even there :blush: We had hung up to go to sleep and I forgot, lol! Anyway, time will fly :thumbup: Once you two get past boot and get settled it'll be awesome for you! Great opportunities the military has to offer :)

Thanks Coy :hugs: You know speaking of jumping up answering the phone, i did the same thing :haha: I remember when I was waiting for dh to call at boot camp and I fell asleep and the minute the phone rung, i jumped saying hello hello :haha: It was nice to hear his voice though and I cant wait for boot camp because i know time will fly and atleast i get to see him. Just seeing him would make it all better. So i believe we will manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->