Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- wow....Xander is sooooo cute and adorable:happydance:.....just showed the pics to dh....he loved the pics specially the one with your dh....then he was lost in his thoughts....hmmm I guess he must be thinking when he would be able to hold his baby:flower:..... Xander is 1 month old.....so fast time is flying.... How are doing? Are you into any fixed diet?

Emma- hurray! Happy full term:happydance:...... Waiting for Phoebe to be born.....:hugs:.. Yea I too saw the opening ceremony.......but went to sleep at 3am....the telecast in India started late...midnight 1am........mom wanted me to sleep:sleep:....it was wonderful:happydance:.....

Coy- boooo to that lady :growlmad:.... All she can do is look and feel jealous of you........:hugs:She must be envying you.......you know what next time when she looks at your hubby....you just hold his hands and give her a smile.....she will explode in jealousy:haha:..... Make her feel that what you have she can only have in her dreams and can never really have in life:happydance:.......how was your day with the doctor?

Msperry- all the best for the scan tomorrow.:thumbup:Hopefully everything is fine with you....take care.

Ashley- boo to the MS.......i know how frustrating things are........ Take rest.....

Akshu- you have to wait for some more time to test.....
But is it a good move to join gym while you are TTC.....coz if you are trying this month, then it's not good to do heavy exercises....coz you have to allow the implantation to take place..... Has your doctor told you to lose weight? Running in treadmill not good at this point.....:nope:

Today I am finding some changes in my body......I am feeling hungry....didn't throw up....I m only on tender coconut and salads....touchwood.... Can't come online...mom has restricted my usage of mobile and computer.....she wants me to avoid radiations.......but I will still try to pop in.....sorry friends:nope:

Laura- would love to visit over there someday the rain sounds awesome right now! :cloud9: Ireland especially because of ancestry of course, but England has so many historical places i would love to see! Oh, I hope I didn't offend anyone with my London vs. Mitt Romney comments...:blush:
Oh, Xander is so cute in his little outfits! :) And isn't it such a relief when they start gaining weight?! I am glad he is gaining...watch now his eat/sleep routine is really gonna start showing in growth! :thumbup: Love the "mini-me" pic :)

Shradha- glad you are able to keep some foods down and hopefully ms is getting better :thumbup: Sounds like your mom is taking very good care of you! :thumbup: I am glad :hugs: Ca't wait to see scan pics!

Akshu- be careful working ou those look like possible :bfp: temps to me.....Test in about 4-5 or so??

Ashley- how are you today? Are you getting cooked out down there in Utah yet? :nope: I have been having trouble dealing with the heat the last few days. Today I am going to set my teeth and fight it! I have a lot of work to do and can't wait for it to get cool. It is nice and cool all night but starts to get hot by 10 a.m. then doesn't cool down until 9 pm again :roll: Lol!

AFM-got to mow the grass, cut the weeds and have a huge assignment in school today also :nope: Not looking forward to that as this computer is so funky, lol! I have to look way up high to see the screen the way it is set up. This computer has a dual purpose and I can't go moving it around :shrug:

Re:babes. She is kicking me hard these days! Like wake me from sleep kind of hard kicks....That's awesome though, a good indication she is strong and healthy! I have been working out with weights some but haven't taken any long walks the last few days. For some reason just been exhausted. I let myself sleep in this morning though :cloud9: lol, my room is sooooo cool and dark int hemorning, feels like Heaven, I hate to get out of bed :haha:

You didn't offend at all Coy. How's your assignment coming along? Did you get your gardening done?

Glad you're feeling a bit better Shradha. Sounds like your DH is really looking forward to being a Daddy.

So i've been expressing some milk this evening to use on Xanders face to help clear his baby acne which has been getting worse, a tip I got from here. As its not being fed to him it doesn't need to be sterile so I thought I'd do something I've been dying to do for a while. (apologises if this grosses you out!!) I decided to try some!! I knew it would be sweet as I can tell when I spill some when expressing as it dries quite sticky. I only had a teaspoon full & it does at first taste like sweet, watery, slightly warm milk but it had a weird egg white after taste!! It was not pleasent! I hope it's supposed to taste like that!!

Have you ever tried formula milk? It tastes disgusting :sick: My Mom thinks it tastes like Horlix though :rofl:

Lol and you ladies testing the milk and formula! :rofl: That's too funny! :) Curiosity though, I wonder...it is very sweet yes, you can tell as you mentioned because it is so sticky. I love their funny little faces when they get introduced to new foods :haha: We always start them at about 5 months with a very watery rice cereal for babies. For some reason they have always loved it! Remember to wait to give Xander his fruits tho- once they get the fruits they don't want to go back to things like green beans and squash! :haha:

Does the milk help acne? I have never heard of that. I know there were times when the lactic acid in the milk would cause facial rashes so I always cleaned the girls faces very well after they ate or spit up. Let e know how the milk bath works for his face Laura! :thumbup: I am curious now :)

Nope, I am still working on my assignment..:nope: When it is hot out the girls have to play inside where it is a bit cooler and they drive me crzy! They bug me for everything (typical children :haha:) and it ate my day away. Now they are blissfully sleeping and I am working on assignment while keepin' up with ya'll :smug: lol

Laura...

God bless Dear Darling Xander..he looks adorable...that father son pic sooooooooo cute:flower::flower::flower::flower:

I have always wondered how that milk will taste..u have clarified it now:)

Coy...u r always busy...working and entertaining kids is not at all an easy joke...

g8 work!!!so hw r u???hws k??

god...my temp is 98 again...i have started to excercise...dint run in treadmill..just walked..will tell my trainer to give simple excercise for me..

hope nothing negative happens...getting scared,,why did i join first of all:-(

Shradha..my height is 161cms and weight is 70kgs..

Shradha...did u see olympics opening??i saw some news channel and they were showing abt the mystery woman who came wid indian team..ha ha..

she is some banglorian studen came for some dance performance it seems...

what is kutty krishna doing?is he fine??good that u dont have ms..take care

Girls....shall i wait for few days to test...

hmmm unable to wait..wanna test now..but i have a loooong way to go....temp has gone up only for 3 days...

how many days to wait???

I'd never try formula. It seems so bad. I don't mind the taste of breastmilk though but again, ive only licked a taste, LOL never actually a gulp. I'm too chicken.

plsss....some one shout at me.tell me not to test

tested...-ve...why did i do that???????????????/oh god irritated.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->