Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies! :hi:

Nope, dh is just fine- the hatchet didn't cut as he had on a very heavy-duty pant :thumbup: Maybe he is just emoitonal after the birth of babes :shrug: Anyway I was irritated because he blamed it on me but he's the one who snatched the axe :shock: lol! MEN. :roll:
Patrice- I don't know...I know that kind of bleeding is not necessarly normal and I don't think meds (like vitamins) will cause it. I think there is something more going on and you need to see your doc. Especially witht he high temperatures 8-[

OMG, my kids are driving me crazy today. They are generally rowdy but I think (maybe in protest or something :shrug:) since the baby was born they have gotten even more unruly...Take breakfast time for instance. It has become a food fight from hell :roll: and they know better. Then when I say :shhh: shhhh- baby is sleeping now...they start to romp, scream, fight, and pound--Teagen literally almost kicked a hole in her closet door last night :shock: "just playing" she said....Aaaargh, anywho...I have them sitting at the table schooling right now and I keep hearing these ginormous THUDS and I am not sure what it is....:shrug:...maybe I should go check...:haha:

AFM- well, my hips don't hurt so much anymore but my boobs are like torture devices! :rofl: Aaargh my nipples are killer at the moment but I know after afew days it gets better. Aeryn is feeding like a little pro now, I am so happy about that! And she sleeps at least 2 hours at a time during the night so I get some rest also :thumbup: She is so smart- she has started smiling at everyone and making eye contact. And she talks back! :haha: When we talk to her she will stop nursing and squeek then go back to nursing :cloud9: funny baby.

Shradha- I had to laugh at your comment on "boobs are babies first toys" LOL! :haha: I think you are right :)

Thanks Coy. The high temps ended up being flu related and only lasted 1 1/2 days going up and down. Advil...made the fever go away completely. For the past couple of days, just been having a sore throat. Havent taken any vitamins though. The only thing i took was tylenol, advil and robitussin.

AFM- Hm, made dinner, very simple...Dd's- I had to kick them outside to play. They have been obsessed with Aeryn (understandably so) but not getting any good outdoor playtime. Their little brains need the fresh air! No school today thank goodness, so I am going to take a shower and relax (in theory) let's see if I can make it happen :haha: I did remind my dh today that most women aren't up and walking, exercising, and working this soon after labor - and I started the night of! I want to be strong but don't want dh thinking I can do ALL of it...I so appreciate his help with tthe wood and dd's :cloud9:

Oh, a pic I took yesterday of Aeryn sleeping...:)

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4133.jpg

Coy she's beautiful..sounds like you re doing well and getting her on a nice schedule..congrats best wishes with your new addition..

Coy- so Aeryn is trying to talk:happydance:.....she too must be waiting to join her sisters and play around. She is really adorable :kiss:.... Now she must be having a fixed timing for sleeping and feeding..... Yes..you need rest. Now it's not just 3 children that you need to take care...now there are 4( ooppps sorry for saying so...but I am including dh too)..... My dh needs so much pampering....:dohh:.....he gets moody...

I wanted to ask......did any of you store cord blood cells?

No, I didn't Shradha. Hope you're well!

Aeryn is a beautiful little girl Coy :cloud9: You and your DH must be so proud!

Hello ladies. How's everyone?

AFM, im on cd9 today and AF is still hanging around. The bleeding went back to normal but its finally a light flow so give or take 2 more days. Im hoping it will be over soon. I have my doc appt next Wednesday :happydance: So it is coming pretty soon. Really hoping that AF doesnt decide to lasts long like those other time when i had a 2 week bleed etc. Think I had enough bleeding already. Especially from Sept. AF and then a random 5 day bleed and now Oct. AF all within a few weeks of each other :nope: Not good at all. So I really cant wait to talk to my new doc about it and see what she has to say about it. Hoping she listens and she is not like my previous doc and think that BC will be the answer to everything because if im TTC, then why on earth would i want to use BC?! I tell you, thats why im getting a FEMALE doctor this time. Maybe I will get more common sense from her. Well today I am going to help MIL pack her clothes and come back up here to move them in. She is going to be moving in soon I think. I dont know when but I know she has until next Thursday to move on her own before they throw everything out in the front of the house. I really wish she was able to keep her house but due to circumstances out of our control, she cant. Hopefully, she will be able to get back on her feet soon. As far as being sick..i feel so much better. I havent really been coughing actually :thumbup: I think im actually over the sickness. But now the weather is getting cool. It's 60 degrees as of right now so I just got to wear jeans n shirt n jacket so i dont get sick again. Well thats all for now.

Patrice, glad you are better. And hope you get some answers from your new doc.

Coy- Aeryn is absolutely beautiful! She's such a little dolly. Boy, do I know how you feel with T & K acting up... N is the same... he stomps around the house and is so loud, I have to constantly tell him to be quiet. And the more I do, the more crazy and rebellious he gets.

Shradha- Yes, I banked both of my kids blood cells. And with Brandon also the cord tissue (they didn't have it as an option when N was born). Are you thinking of doing it? It's very expensive, that's the only thing, and I wasn't sure we'd do it again, but I just kept thinking what a valuable thing to have in case we ever need it... hoping we never do, but just in case.

Coy - Aeryn is beautiful and such a clever girl already. You are doing so well so soon after giving birth but good on you for keeping dh on his toes, you need to rest as much as possible.

Shradha - it's also very expensive and actually very uncommon storing cord blood for personal use but in Leicester where I am you can donate it which we did, well tried to but my placenta fell to pieces and my cord was very thin so I don't think it was taken in the end which is a shame.

Patrice - glad you're recovering and yep, keep yourself warm.

Here's a pic of Xander asleep. (Steph we call it a baby gro and I love them too, he wears them to bed every night and for lazy days at home)

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/2B8020D5-CF91-4844-B05A-83135A066F08-12917-0000095B59402D0F.jpg

Here a pic my Mum dug out of me asleep at 2 months old

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/C365E427-A5C9-4515-A8A6-4CA9A39E7855-12917-0000095B56DB34B8.jpg

I think Xander looks more like me than I originally thought!!

Steph-thanks and i hope so too.

Laura-i was just about to say from comparing you two pics.....he looks exactly like you.

Patrice- yay for feeling better! And hope your doc is better than your last one too :growlmad: Are you going to be affected much by this storm rolling through? :huh: Stay safe!

Laura- aw, cute pics! I think Xander looks very much like you but there is some of your dh as well, very cool! Mini-me's :haha: Aeryn has my ears and chin...but the rest she is just like her sisters very much like their Papa... Aeryn is the spitting image of Kat except with very long black hair :cloud9: I will have to post apic of her gorgeous hair!

Steph- I hear on the noise! Wow, I don't know if they have gotten louder or if it just seems magnified to me now...:shrug: Last night was nutso...Aeryn woke up to eat just as I was getting into bed :shrug: so fed her...then she wanted to play, lol, then eat again. Then poop. So I changed her. Just as the diaper tabs were fastening she pooped again :roll: So changed again. Just as I was snapping her suit she pooped again :dohh: loll! Then she wanted to eat. She is now consuming both sides most times :thumbup: Then she had to poop again. *sigh*....then I got her changed and ready for bed, by now it is about 2 a.m. believe it or not! Then I go to my bed, breast feed her one more time and she drifts off and I lay her down in her co-sleeper and I hear Kat scream. So I go running. She tells me no nioghtmare just wanted to hug me. :growlmad: So I chastise her, put her to bed again, and then climb in to my bed. I close my eyes and hear Aeryn filling her diaper.

:dohh: lol! So off I go to change, feed, and change again. Kat wakes in middle of it all and I have to put her to bed again. As I am nursing Aeryn to sleep in my bed this time I hear Kat yelling in the dd's room. And I just flat ignored her :thumbup: I am proud of me :haha: She went to sleep on her own this time. I got to sleep about 5 a.m.! :wacko:

So, I am rummy today-

So I call the hospital today and ask where they put our birth certificate...dh insisted that they gave it to me and I put it away somewhere :roll: which I was positive did not happen, but why argue with a determined man? :shrug: lol, anyway I call hospital and the bee-otch at the front counter (yeah, the one who messed up with our paperwork to begin with) tells me all snotty "well you won't get your baby's birth certificate until you come in here and let them do her bloodwork!"

:shock: We've done it twice already! Anyway, as I am very tired at this point my temper soars and I yell at her "Look woman, you cannot hold my birth certificate as ransome for bloodwork! You will get me someone else to talk to RIGHT NOW!" :haha: :rofl: So, she got all flustered and got me someone else...turns out the lab actually did have my papers so I marched in a nd took them....they can stuff it at this point, crazy people....:haha:

Good for you kicking their butts at the hospital. What are the bloods for? We don't get birth certificates in the uk until the birth is officially registered at the local council offices. Because there's such a big baby boom at the minute we had to wait 6 weeks for an appointment!! Xander was born in June with a birth certificate dated August :(

I can see Kat in Aeryn. I'd live to see her hair. My nephew has a lovely head of thick dark hair as well. So cute on babies. You must be exhausted getting to bed so late. Are you getting to take naps in the day? I remember those nights of eat, poop, eat, poop!! When Xander's not poorly we only have 1 maybe 2 poos a day now, usually first thing in the morning. He's poorly though, still, tool him to the Drs and its a stomach virus which spread to his head and is taking its time going. He's not been right for 2 weeks now.

Coy- You're talking about the temporary birth certificate, right? If not, I wonder if it's different in every state... cause here, we go home with a temporary one that the hospital types up, and then we have to mail in and pay to get the real one, usually takes about a month. But what a hassle, dealing with those people at the hospital! All of that, with having to go back for the bloodwork and everything.... sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing... Anyway... sounds like you're being called from every direction in your house, as if you weren't needed enough before, huh? Wow. Well it sounds to me like the they are learning a bit as to what life is like now that they have a baby sister that needs all the attention right now. Good that Kat went to sleep on her own finally, she's realizing Mommy won't always be able to answer to her every beckon call! Nicholas is slowly learning that I can't always be there, at first I felt bad, but what can you do? It's the life that he now has to live, being the older brother. And he's almost 5, he *should* be able to do more things on his own. I got over the "feeling bad" real quick after the gazillionth time he's screamed my name while I'm trying to put the baby to sleep!

Laura- Xander DOES look a lot like you!! The ears, shape of the head... but I do also see your dh too... the eyes and nose! He's a good mix of the both of you. It is kind of funny to look and compare past pics, I've recently looked at some of my baby pics and there are a lot that look almost exactly like Brandon... more so than Nicholas. I'll post them sometime too.

Coy- I think Florida kind of dodged the hurricane for the most part. Am I right Patrice?

Wait Patrice, did you move to CT yet or are you still in FL?

Laura- Xander looks just like you.....:hugs: he looks so cute while sleeping.....touchwood....

Coy- hope you are getting some rest in between. I too feel the importance of putting diapers... Here we have a notion that diapers causes rashes on babies. So we only put diapers when we go out with the baby. At home we put cloth nap pies, which we wash and reuse. I can't imagine keep washing the whole day.:shrug: I am going to make th baby put diapers event home.

Patrice- hope you are feeling well. Just saw the news. How's everything there? You take care.

Coy- these people sometimes have to be really yelled....... How irresponsible :dohh:

ATM.....I can sense some changes.....I mean my appetite has reduced. Feel stuffed and full all the time. Sometimes just dont feel like eating anything:dohh:

Actually the doc has suggested me to store cord blood cell. I am a bit confused. It is expensive no doubt. They will store it for 18 years. If I only think about the welfare of the baby then I feel its worth it. But I don't know if they will store it properly or not. It's still pretty new in India....

Wow Coy, talk about a bad night! It's good that the girls are learning to live with the changes that a new baby brings. The same goes for Nicholas :thumbup: I'll bet they'll all love having little brothers and sisters when the babies are old enough to play properly together.

Laura, you couldn't get Xander registered until August?! I think Phoebe was 10/11 days old when she officially existed :haha: I'm sorry the little man is so poorly :nope: If you don't think he'll be well enough for next week we can always postpone, it's no problem :hugs:

Patrice hasn't moved yet (I think, I'm doubting myself now!). So nobody here has been affected by the storm right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->