Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Yay Coy!! Hopefully she's here now going on your track record of speedy labours!

Yay Coy!!!!! I just popped on here to check on you... good luck!!! I bet you're pushin' that babes out right now as I write this ;)

Msperry- Sounds like you have a good plan going. I agree, you don't need to get your dh involved too much with your ttc happenings, they don't really get it all anyway. I know when I tried to talk to my dh about any details about my cycle, he would just say, just tell me when and where... LOL :haha: I do like that you're trying the Vitex, I took it when I was trying to regulate my cycles and it did work wonders. I ovulated a lot sooner (more normal, like cd 14-16 rather than cd 21-22ish) I actually got pregnant with ds#1 while on it.

Patrice- Good to hear your fever is down, I was gonna say, 103 is dangerous!! Get your butt to the hospital! But if it's 100 now, that sounds better... I hope that you don't have any kind of infection though.

I was just thinking that 3 out of 4 of us on here that have had babies have been overdue. And Laura, you may have been if you weren't induced, who knows! Interesting statistics though.

Yay, it's been 8 hours since your post so I'm guessing she's here & in your arms now!! Yay again!! :hugs:

Steph - you're prob right about being overdue Xander was in no way ready to be born although if he'd have been left to come out on his own accord he prob would have been even more poorly when he was born.

Coy- hurray.....finally the time has come....:happydance::hugs:All the best.....:crib: waiting for our sweet little princess to come....

Patrice- Steph is right....if your fever is high, then you must not ignore it....go to a hospital....

Laura- I want the baby to come out few days before.....coz on the due date my entire family is going to be here.....and I want to be relaxed.....not being pushed around.....

Msperry- hi.....nice to see you.... Men are generally not interested with details....they just want a shortcut of everything........All the best!

well ladies, advil does wonders. I was taking tylenol and it wasnt helping but i took 2 advil tablets and within a hour, i noticed a difference. Also, my temp started to decrease. The last time i took my temp yesterday, my temp was at 97.75 :thumbup: Also was able to sweat it out last night too (just woke up with my clothes drenched so had to change clothes). Im feeling better though. Im gaining energy back which is good. Just couldnt really get a peaceful sleep because i had a toothache but tylenol help me sleep through that. Im on cd5 and the bleeding continues. 2 more days before it ends. I have already scheduled my doc appt and its Nov. 7th at 10:30am. So now all i do is wait. I have to start cleaning up the house before MIL moves in so she can put her stuff where she needs to put it. And i also got to pack my clothes for the trip, I had started but then I had to help MIL pack and then I got sick so it has been on hold. Well thats it for me.

good morning ladies..how is everyone doing today...coy has that beautiful little girl come to say hello yet...

Hi ladies :hi: Aeryn was born at 7:09 (1909) yesterday! YAY! I noticed the pains but very mild at doc's office and mentioned them to him so he "stretched" my cervix ever sos lightly :shrug:...when we left there we went window shopping with dd's and I mentioned to dh we should go home as I was getting cramps...then we found out the rear window in our truck was broken :growlmad: so I drove tot he store from home to buy patch-it materials...when I got home we gathered up and hustled to the hospital. She was born about 2 hours later- took about 5-6 pushes and she popped out! No rips or tears :thumbup: and we rested for a couple hours then cme home. I got to slep :sleep: at 6 a.m....all the excitement i guess!! anyway- total exhaustion and aching body :haha: Will post more with pics soon :hugs: Love you ladies! :hugs:

P.S. STEPH, lol, she was out 4 hours already at your "pushing comment":haha:

Yay Coy!! Fast and great delivery. Glad everything went well for you.

Yay!! Congrats Coy! :hugs: :hugs: What an amazing quick birth! glad you made it to the hospital. Can't wait to see pics. :D

Hurray Coy! So happy that finally Aeryn has come into this world..:happydance::hugs: congratulation!! Lucky that you didn't need any stitches........and had had a quick delivery......Aeryn didn't trouble you at all.....sweet little princess:kiss:.....waiting for a pic...

Congrats Coy!! Wow, you made it sound so easy! You ROCK mama!! Can't wait to see pics!

Friends I was wondering.....the baby is moving often.....I can feel fluttering sensation n my lower belly.....just wanted to know when will the actual kicks start? I am already 21 weeks.... When will the baby move up? Baby cannot be in lower always......I have suddenly become so curious....:dohh:......

Here are a couple of photographs I took last night! :) Oh forgot to mention - she weighs in at a WHOPPING 5 pounds 7 ounces :haha: Almost identical to my other 2 dd's at 5.6 and 5.10...about 18-something inches (I'll get the exact from dh as I was pooped). We still have to take her in to get labs done tomorrow :growlmad: and take of her bellybutton cord clip :8-[

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4132.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4131.jpg

She's so adorable!! And so tiny!! I'm surprised, since she was overdue! But I guess it's just genetics. We're you or your dh small babies?

Enjoy her, she's a doll! :hugs:

Shradha- it's normal to just feel the flutters and movement down low, until baby grows more and flips around into head down position. You probably won't feel proper kicks until mid to late 20's.

Btw, looks like she's already trying to suck her thumb ;)

She is totally gorgeous Coy. :cloud9: I can see both T & Kat in her. Are they both proud big sisters? How are you feeling now? Is she feeding well?

Shradha - exactly what Steph said!! There's actually only a small amount of time you feel proper kicks as once you get into the third tri baby runs out of room & it's more squirms than kicks. It surprised me actually.

Patrice - hope you're on the mend now. You must have felt rough with such a high temp.

Msperry - sounds like you've got a good plan of action & there's a lot you can do without dh needing to get involved.

Steph - I think we can also say hello 4 month sleep regression!! :dohh: it's 10.30pm and we have a wide awake playful baby. This is after his bedtime routine & being put to bed fast asleep. Dh is currently trying to rock him to sleep & he's sat there kicking his legs, eating his hands & smiling!! It's going to be a long night!

Hi ladies...Yes, I think the smallness is genetic- I was only 5 pounds at birth...Re: feeding. I am a natural worry wort but dh says no problems...she feeds for 15-20 minutes straight every 2.5-3 hours. I would prefer it if she fed every 2 hours no ifs ands or buts...I try to wake her up but she just gets mad then goes back to sleep. Newborn exhaustion maybe? :huh:

I'm exhausted! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->