Looking for official TTC buddies!!

You ladies make me LOL "AF is on her way!" Hahaha.... Ugh. Or, it could be a combination of wild kids, lazy husband and irritating in-laws? LOL

Yes, but all those things get amplified during that time of the month! LOL

Shradha- It's hard to really tell the difference between a kick, punch, jab, etc... only if you know the position your baby is in, you can tell if it's an arm or leg. BUT, rolling feels different. You can clearly feel, well, a roll!! Hard to explain. You will feel it everywhere as more of an internal all-around movement. Your whole belly will shift and change positions!

I remember one night Brandon would NOT stop moving, he wouldn't let me sleep! All night he was busy!

Steph-Lovely pic of N...i LOVE chuck e cheese. Was a chuck e cheese kid when i was little :haha:

Ashley-Believe it when I say that the ladies are right. AF must be on the way because I know when AF is about to come, I notice any and everything and get irritated soooo quickly. :haha:

AFM, im cd31 today and tomorrow is my last day here before im on a plane to go see my DH :happydance::happydance: Super excited. The time has finally come cant wait. And there will be loads of photos :haha: Today, im going to call the ob/gyn office to schedule an appt in December for my pap smear and ultrasound. I want to knock everything out the way at once. And I have my bloodwork so I can also give that to her to update her about the newfound information that I have received :thumbup: Im happy because now everything is getting in motion for a rainbow baby. Before (as you all experienced with me) I was going back and forth to the doctors and ended up with no information and nothing getting done. But now, ever since the FIRST day of my appt, I have been finding out things AND getting diagnosed :thumbup: Seems like it just goes to show that when a doctor cares about the patient..things will get done. And DH is happy that we are getting everything out the way also. Its a good thing Im on the BCPs because atleast now while we wait, I can get everything fixed and dont have to worry about not getting certain meds etc because I think its a possibility I am pregnant. And I rather have my body in great condition for baby or babies instead or trying on my own because im impatient and end up going through the heartache of another m/c. So I'm taking it slow. And I wonder once my ob/gyn sees the whole platelet issue that she might tell me i can get off BCPs sooner because they just thought that it would be the PCOS and my irregular cycles stopping me from conceiving :shrug: We shall see. And omg 5 months and 1 week before I start ttc already?! :shock: With the doc appts and vacationing to see DH and everything...I think i will be back to TTC in no time.

Well a little to update: Just thought about it and if i conceive in May after i finish the BCPs in April...then we will have a February baby which is the same month of our dating anniversary which is Feb. 18th :cloud9: Also on our anniversary, I have a follow up appt with my primary care doc. So these are my appts so far:

hematologist-dec. 5th @ 9am
ob/gyn-dec. 6th @ 9:30am :happydance:
primary care doc-feb. 18th @ 9:30am

Im happy that im able to get the ob/gyn the day after i see the hematologist. And stuff is really moving rather quickly so it seems like its going to be back to back doc appts!!! :happydance:

AFM- hm. Got to bed late as Aeryn wanted to stay up til 1 a.m. Then we slept pretty good- Kat even slept all night! :happydance: YAY! Today I have to call my attorney...run errands...get ready for Thanksgiving. Dh and I never did the huge spread as we are just us and a small family but I do like to do something special, a turkey, etc, for the dd's for sure :thumbup: Oh, and Aeryn has graduation to size 1 diapers :thumbup: lol!
I have been trying to get a workout in every day and am feeling pretty good, just no crunches yet :sad1: And I am being careful what I eat, trying to stick to lean proteins and fresh vegetables. Seriously want to nail a carb though :haha: lol
And I am realizing my little baby is spoiled...don't mind typing one-handed- and she used to be happy just being held. Now I have to use both hands to bounce and pat lol! Which means unless dh takes her it takes me forEVER to do school. Minor challenges, right?!

Hm...no bleeding at (tmi alert) yesterday or today si I am considering testing to see if I ovulate in a week or so- curious to see when I get back to that. Also wondering if I should try temping or not...I wake up with Aeryn about every 3 hours, once at 3 a.m. and once at 6 a.m. I guess I could use the 6 a.m. time for testing? :huh:

Atm- so I told sh he gets to pick out the name I just have to agree so far he's pick a girl's name arihanna michelle ford..and I love it still working on more AMD on the possible boy names

Coy- Cant believe that Aeryn is going to be a month old in just 2 days:happydance:....hurray to increase in size of diapers. I have heard a lot about Thanks giving......Here in India I miss it asnd I feel it is imp. Well once I give birth I would like to give a Thanks giving party to my MOM, DAD and DH as well. they have really supported me and took care of me so well in these few months.....
re- pain- I do some streching while i am on bed. I am planning on doing some yoga as well. What worries me is the fact that women experience pain and aches from 3rd trim when baby starts putting on wt but I have been unlucky as the tailbone is been hurting since the early 2nd trim.

Msperry- arihanna.....I liked that name....cool...by the way i never asked you what is your daughter's name and your name? I wonder why I didnt ask earlier:dohh:

Patrice- you must be a relieved person right now. The doctor is really taking good care of you. It will be great to have a baby on your anniversay month
:happydance:

Steph- I feel strong kicks sometime above my navel and sometimes in he lower end.... yesterday dh came at night and rubbed my belly and spoked - hello baby how are you? at once i felt a kick...:happydance:....for ten mins both father and child were talking...hehehhee it was fun... I loved it ..TOUCHWOOD

Coy-wow you have been a busy woman. Usually we go around to see our families for Thanksgiving and boy do we end up stuffed by the end of the night. Yay for Aeryn graduating to size 1 diapers. She is growing so fast.

Msperry-dh and i was thinking if we had a girl it would be either Ariel Mariah or Ariana (didnt have a middle name picked yet). I think Arhianna is pretty. And for some reason Ariel Mariah is stuck in my head now hehe. We want our kids to have our first and last initials. So the girl will have my dh's initials and the boy will have mines since we found better names in both genders with the opposite sex initials.

Shradha-yes im very relieved. Im glad so much is underway for me. I have my hematologist app and my pap smear with a transvaginal u/s to check to make sure everything is okay plus keep the cysts under surveillance appt scheduled. So im one happy camper because FINALLY i believe when its all said and done...2013 will be our conception year. Even though it seems so far away..its actually so close.

AFM, im cd32 today and today is my last day here :happydance: Tomorrow I will be in Connecticut celebrating Thanksgiving with my DH :cloud9: Im so excited. Well, ever since I've been on week 2 on the BCPs, I've noticed that I've been sick to my stomach (nauseous) :nope: I looked online and its normal because it says you will feel sick to your stomach for the first few months so I guess its my body adjusting to the BCPs. Still no bleeding and I dont have the pain in my ovaries like I use to hours after I take the BC so thats a good thing. I just got to put up a few things, clean up a little and call a few companies before I go on my trip tomorrow so today is going to be a relaxing day I suppose :thumbup: DH is already counting down the hours :haha: Can't wait for the trip and then when I get back...then its the start of doc appts again. I've noticed that I have gotten so much more accomplished within these past few weeks with these doctors than within the 2 years with the previous doctors :thumbup: So its a new beginning and a new step closer to our rainbow baby. I know this is our time now because God is blessing us with all the proper treatment etc needed to get our rainbow baby. Also, weird thing i remembered. I remember when I had a psychic reading..she said that I will need medical attention in order to have a baby and I will conceive a baby before DH's next birthday :shock: Now, im getting medical attention and DH's birthday is in September and with these BCPs, im hoping to be able to conceive in no time after i stop taking them. That is soooo weird.

Shradha- thanks, yes she is growing fast! I can't wait for your little bundle to arrive! Not long now :cloud9:...what- 13 more weeks give or take a few days? Yay! :happydance: How far are you from hospital, have you set up a route plan or are you going to deliver at home? What are your views on breastfeeding? Do you plan on trying it or...? (20 questions, heheh)

MsPerry- LOVE the name! What kind of boy names have you thought of? :huh:

Patrice
- it does seem odd doesn't it, to be on BCP when ttc, but I have heard the hormones within them can help a lot. In fact I know a lady that was on BCP for several weeks to prep her body for IVF. Yay for Thanksgiving with your dh! :thumbup: Bet you can't wait! Travel careful and be safe! :hugs:

AFM Baby update . Hm. She has been a night owl lately :growlmad: Keeping me up about 2-3 hours past when everyone else goes to sleep :roll: lol! We just buddy around until she is exhausted then we crash. Plus she is eating constantly, my milk is changing, she has almost outgrown her newborn clothes! :saywhat: Yay! She is growing like a pro :cloud9: Problem is she is peeing like crazy too, when she does go she fills up about 3 diapers :roll: lol, but GGod has seriously blessed us with free diapers for a year from our local hospital :thumbup: Not sure if that goes a full year or just like 8-10 cases but a HUGE financial savings and blessing! :flower: Helps a lot. Anyways, she is much more alert and even someowhat playful- she is fascinated with her older sisters and loves to watch them play and shout and generally be nuisances :growlmad: :haha: I am getting set for "sister pics" here soon, I bought T a new pink princess dress, Kat has a purple one and a bright yellow to choose from, and I think I'll put Aeryn in a blue one with these cute little hair bows I bought her today :winkwink: My little princesses :)

Coy-I know BC can work wonders. Im just hoping ovulation occurs not long after. Hoping i dont have to wait that long for my body to adjust to me not using birth control and cant wait to see the pics of your little princesses.

Coy- I am also eagerly waiting for my baby..
Re- yea planning to shift to my mom's house in the first week of feb as the doctor's clinic is only 8 mins from my mom's place. I am scared of having delivery at home. Yes I am going to breastfeed till a year. Will start on formula products and solids after baby is 6 months old. You can ask me more Q....:hugs: waiting for the pics:happydance:...

AFM, im cd33 and in a few hours I will be on a plane heading to go see DH :hugs: I missed him dearly :blush: Wont really be on here for the duration of the trip but will try and check in from time to time. Also would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope everyone have a blessed and great day today. I will be returning back Dec. 3rd so im expecting to see bfps and see other good news when I come back :haha: Well, its time for me to enjoy breakfast and then head out to go to the airport!

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to those here in the states!

......................https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/skooter942000/turkey_dancing.gif..............

:rofl: Coy you are crazy, love that Turkey!! Can't wait to see pics of all 3 of your princesses.

Happy thanksgiving day to you all celebrating.

Patrice - I hope you have a wonderful reunion with your DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->