Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies! I don't think you're preggo Coy, I'm sure it's just the hormones. Maybe AF is on her way back? Are you still EBF? Oh gosh... I do NOT miss being pregnant either... yet. After the 1st time, I did, because that pregnancy went so smoothly... I thought they'd all go that way! But this last one kicked my butt. I am still in so much pain from all the weight on my lower back and pelvis. I am thinking now it's cause B had a HUGE head! As of our Dr's appt the other day, he is now over the 100th percentile for head circumference. Was a little worried, but dr says we will just monitor it. He has no other signs of hydrocephalus or anything like that. Although, he still can't lift up his head when I pull him by his arms from a laying down position... dr says it's a definite delay... most babies can do it at 2-3 months. Which is weird, because he is just great with tummy time. And he's been rolling for a while now... yet still has a little trouble with going from tummy to back. We'll see, if he can't do it by 6 months I'm gonna start to wonder what's going on...

Getting ready for N's birthday party tomorrow. Chuck E Cheese. On a Sunday. 23 kids. Yep.

Want to share a video that N made by himself. Must've been bored! Boys...... *sigh*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4Xt2ysXW0&feature=youtu.be

Steph - LOL at N's video :)

AFM, Still waiting on the cycle to start...and no news.. :(

Just took a quick pic.....hope its ok. Will try to upload something better. today I am 24weeks 6days. I feel my belly is showing more.

Attachments

• 24 weeks 6 days.jpg
    24 weeks 6 days.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
Steph - LOL at N's video! It must be a boy thing, when my brother was a similar age he'd film himself having pretend heart attacks and all sorts :roll: Although he kind of lost all the drama when the dog casually strolled past the camera without a care in the world :rofl:

Ashley - I hope your cycle starts soon so you can move forward :hugs:

Shradha - Nice pic, you're definitely showing a baby belly! :thumbup: Can you take one from the side too? :D

AFM - How is my baby 12 weeks old already?! I remember reaching 12 weeks when I was pregnant, it was such a big deal then :haha:

Coy- are you planning for baby no 4:happydance:? wow...

My Dh is already thinking about baby no 2 but I told him noooo pls let me give birth first:dohh:.......I am definately not planning for a second one but I am surely going to miss my belly and the baby movement. i feel good whenever I see my belly. I guess the first baby is always special. first experience of being a momma. Dh feel proud whenever he sees my belly.

Steph- Nicholas love you dude:kiss:....Nice video.... convey my best wishes to N on his birthday. I keep hearing about tummy time. Can you tell me when I should start?

Friends I know there is a lot of stuff on net for baby care but I feel its best asking you..your hands on experiences..things I should look 4. Once the baby is born what are the do's and dont? sorry for troubling you all.

Emma- thanx ...yea I was just trying to take a pic...will upload my side pic soon..how fast time flies......Phoebe is already 12 weeks:happydance: Phoebe is so pretty ! A real darling.

Laura- I am loving your journal......

Patrice- so you too have started exercises...cool. I am happy things are going good with you.

Msperry- hormones .......yea....there can go crazy....take rest.

Ashley- soon your cycles are going to start. dont worry.

Well..my day was rough still at work ready to get off and crawl in my warm bed next to my prince charming 530 can't get here soon enough..on another note..this may be tmi but is it a guy thing for your sh to want you more when you are prego...

Steph-Love the video of Nicholas :haha: Yep its a boy thing.

Shradha-Love the pic and yes you surely do have the baby belly :thumbup:

Emma-Phoebe is 12 weeks already?! Wow time flies.

Coy-Are you planning for number 4 already?

msperry-How you enjoyed your cuddle time :thumbup:

AFM, cd29 today and just started week 2 of the birth control. 4 more days until I see DH :happydance: I bought 2 dresses at the mall and Im going to take them with me along with my boots. I showed him the dresses and DH being DH said if i bring those dresses then im going to get pregnant while on birth control :dohh: He is such a guy i tell you :haha: Today, going to hang with my friend and just relax. Yesterday, me and her went to the mall and then we went to see Twilight :cloud9: Enjoyed it!!!! Best movie ever!!! I want to see it again :blush: Let's see if the BCPs will give me a bleed. I seen that women were getting breakthrough bleeds etc but I havent gotten any bleeding so far so im assuming thats a good thing. Im hoping it doesnt jumpstart an AF too. Hoping i can enjoy my trip AF worry free.

Msperry- go ahead and cry and cry! Then sleep, and feel better! :hugs: Re: your tmi question...I'm not sure but def seems like it, right?!

Steph- aw, love the video! :thumbup:

Shradha- :shock: :saywhat: Wow! This is the first pic E.V.E.R. that you have posted! I love it :happydance: Gorgeous baby bump btw :cloud9: Beautiful! More pics please! :haha: :)

Laura- how are you? Thanks for the advice! :thumbup:

Patrice- lol, at eating ice cream in the cold- I do that too! :haha:

AFM-

:roll:

lol! K my day so far has consisted on one child wetting her pants (right on the floor in front of the bathroom)while I was in middle of changing a diaper :dohh: children yelling, fighting,s creaming, fighting over toys, refusing to eat, demanding food (I don't understand how they can refuse to eat yet demand food at the same time :wacko:) dh is in a lot of pain today, it has been raining hard for hours, I've tried doing school but have to hold babes in one arm while at it- dh has her now :cloud9: so I am catching up! I started to have a cup of coffee and a plain bagel for breakfast and just now-at 1:30 in the afternoon- am trying to finish it :dohh: lol! Kids are running up and down the hallway screaming and laughing- I amguessing they are either in good moods now OR they are being evil little monsters (lol) and trying to wake babes up...Hm....:huh:

P.S. Nope, no AF yet :shrug: Just very slight colored discharge :shrug:

Coy - LOL. Your household sounds just as crazy as mine. Makes me giggle, that's for sure.

AFM, I'm just killing time before I'm off to leave to work. I work from 2:45 this afternoon until 10:00 tonight, and I have tomorrow off. I'm starting to get Christmas songs stuck in my head! Told DH I'm not sure if I really want to keep this job after the Christmas seasonal position.... I don't really like working retail. I mean, it isn't a horrible job but I really don't like having to pressure customers into buying the stores credit card. I might not ask, and if I don't than they probably won't keep me past seasonal, and that's okay too. I'm okay with asking for a credit card, but it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable and pushy. People just want to shop - and honestly, I am not really the saleman kind of personality. LOL. Does anyone here understand why I might just stick with being employed seasonal and not go permanent? I'd prefer a job that was more office-like, however, working has now started to make life a little more difficult. For example, when my children have things they have to go too, I am having to ask for that day off or make special arrangements with other people in order to get my children there. I don't know.

Anyways, I must be going. I'll check here later tonight :)

Ashley- I managed retail for years and became a heckuva sales-person :haha: I did not love it - tbh I didn't even like it. But it was a job and I needed it so I forced myself to get good at it and got regular promotions until I made "boss" lol! Anyway I think it is important for you to be happy and take care of your kids but if you need the extra money maybe try to hang on to this job until you find something better ? :huh:

AFM- very cool, I can do squats and lunges while holding Aeryn...She loves it btw, just like getting rocked and bounced :roll: lol! Problem is I got massive cramps in my butt and hamstrings :sad2: lol! Probably shouldn't have gone to muscle exhaustion, but is there any other way? :shrug:Nah.

I've always worked in retail (up until partway through my first tri which is when I stopped working altogether) and loved it! Like Coy, I worked my way up the ladder too. Hopefully I can get back into it some day.

I've always worked in retail (up until partway through my first tri which is when I stopped working altogether) and loved it! Like Coy, I worked my way up the ladder too. Hopefully I can get back into it some day.

I liked helping the older people, you know? I miss them...but I don't miss disgruntled employees or getting things thrown at me by unhappy customers and once a crazy guy who thought he was Jesus came in while I was working alone (and prego w/Kat) and peed his pants in front of me :sick: I coulda lived w/o that lol! :haha:

If you don't mind naming, what stores have you ladies worked at?

You wouldn't know the places I worked at, mainly small independent gift shops and charity shops. I started off as a volunteer but ended up in a part time paid role, to full time, to assistant manager. Coy, I never had experiences like that, the worst I had to deal with was a guy who came in every day and switched labels so he didn't have to pay as much... I mean, who does that in a charity shop where the proceeds go to helping disabled children?! :growlmad:

I worked for a retail store for a couple if years part time while at college. Gotta say I loved it! We also had to sell store cards which was my least favourites part of the job but I just asked every person so I was doing my job but didn't go into the whole sales shpeil. I then worked in retail banking for almost 10 years. Now that is proper sales, oh my word, our poor customers. Just like you Coy u just worked my way up to boss lady!! Talk about a high pressure job but the bonuses kindof made up for it.

Xander and I are poorly, AGAIN! Seriously my kid picks up every bug going then gives it to me!! I'm a couple of days behind him and he seems to be over the worst while I'm just hitting it. It's one if those bugs were I can't smell or tast anything, not great when Xander only dies stealth poos which I usually detect via smell! :dohh:

Oh & Steph - love that video Nicholas made. You know, it was quite a good impression of an English accent in places!

Coy - I'm not so sure lunges at 3 weeks pp is such a great idea Hun. I'm just thinking of how I felt down there at that point!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->