Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Now I have to decide what to wear. Pants are a nightmare, I may just break down and go buy a pair today :cloud9: Nothing hits my confidence like a pair of tight waisted pants :growlmad: Then I get that annoying "muffin top" effect with this crazy poochy belly of mine :blush: I gotta lose this thing :haha: I have been doing squats and lunges but last night got these terrible very sharp pains in my round ligament right down through, ahem, yes...:blush:..Anyway dh said I was pushing things too fast (guess I'll have to work out in secret.....) So cheers for buying new jeans :haha:

Got the girls dresses so now have to take pics, will def upload some here when I am finished! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Msperry- feeling nauseas yet? Hopefully you got through turkey-day with no problems! :thumbup: :hugs:

I just ordered a bunch of opks online...80 opks and 20 hpt's for 13.00 not bad, right? :shrug: I have used this brand before and they seemed to work accurately :shrug: Thought I might try and figure out when I start ovulating again so we can, um, BE CAREFUL when we need to be :haha:

happy 1 month to Aeryn Coy. And maybe you can do simple workouts thats not to strenuous on your body. Hmm maybe some yoga for now or something :haha:

how's everyone?

AFM, im on cd2 today. AF came yesterday and I must say I am enjoying this new AF :thumbup: Its lighter than my normal flow its like a light flow (close to spotting) and I have no pain like cramps or anything :thumbup: So im pretty happy with that. Dont know how long its going to last though but Im keeping an eye on it. Also, dont really have any clots. I havent seen any so I guess the BCPs are doing their job :happydance: Tomorrow starts week 3 of the BC already :shock: I tell you the time is just flying by. Im on day 3 of my vacation and I am loving every minute of it. DH and I went on a date to the movies yesterday and I enjoyed it :cloud9: We are going to go on a submarine tour on Monday and Thanksgiving was wonderful. On a good note, we were able to dtd before AF came :haha: Also, dh made me smile when we were talking about the future yesterday. We were saying we are going to pay off half of the credit cards before I move to where he is going to be and he said that we got to save also because and I quote "we are going to have kids very soon" :cloud9: So, he is ready and prepared and Im happy because of that because that means he is taking it seriously and we are on the same page for kids so thats great :happydance: Today, is my relaxation day because today is DH's duty day. So i will see him tomorrow morning :thumbup: Well all is well around here.

Glad you're having a great time Patrice. How long are you staying for?

Happy 1 month Aeryn!! Sounds like a great deal there Coy. I planned to do the same but I've heard a few stories of accidental babies as people are so fertile after having a baby!! Having just booked our holiday for May next year where I don't really want to be pregnant I'm going to be extra careful. Maybe if we're very very lucky we'll conceive number when we're away!

Hi Ladies!!! New to the site!!!.... TTC for three years!!! I have tried Metformin and Colmid, noting happend.... i consieved naturaly 2 years ago but lost it at 7 weeks.... after that nothing has happend... My next thing to try is the HSG lots of success with getting PG a few months after... I have herd sooo many sucess stories!! So that's my next step.. Have any of u ladies tried that?

laura-i wont be back home until Dec. 3rd :haha:

destiny-welcome and i havent tried HSG. I have been ttc for 2 yrs after m/c. Currently, going back and forth to the docs and getting everything taken care of. So far i found out i have PCOS and m platelets level is very high so getting things done.

Destiny- I know a couple of ladies that have gotten their bfp's right after HSG- I think it is a good thing to have done. One lady didn't have a blockage necessarily but her tubes were full of extremely thhick mucus, like cm. The doc told her there was no way :spermy: could survive that so I am glad you are getting this done! :thumbup: When are you scheduled? Oh- and do you keep a chart for bbt?

Laura- women are more fertile right after birth? 8-[ Uh-oh. :haha:

Patrice- glad AF is being easy this month! Have fun in CT!!

well now i spoke too soon. af has came with a vengeance. feeling the cramps and af has gotten heavier. I wasnt expecting a change that fast seeing that its just the first month. So we shall see whats in store for me for next month :winkwink: Hopefully AFs get better over time.

Hi Ladies!!! New to the site!!!.... TTC for three years!!! I have tried Metformin and Colmid, noting happend.... i consieved naturaly 2 years ago but lost it at 7 weeks.... after that nothing has happend... My next thing to try is the HSG lots of success with getting PG a few months after... I have herd sooo many sucess stories!! So that's my next step.. Have any of u ladies tried that?

Welcome to the site..I've heard that having the hsg helps open things up..I had one right after being diagnosed with secondary infertility there were no blockages found but i didn't get prego after having it done either I think everyone is different but I have heard that it can be helpful for some..good luck and welcome

good morning ladies..nothing much going on here.. just trying to make it through my work work last night was a killer i was so tired didn't even want to drive home..hope everyone is doing well..

Msperry- I hear ya! I hate night shifts! :growlmad: Especially when you have to drive home in the warrrrmmm morning sun!

Hi ladies! well, I worked out this evening and it felt awesome! Dh was busy and dd's were watching a christmas film and Aeryn was fast asleep so I had the entire lving room to myself for, like, several hours! :cloud9: Ahhhh :haha: Anyway, I um, I did a few crunches :shhh: I was very careful though! And I worked out with my weights...waiting for the soreness to kick in tomorrow so I can do it again! Yay!

Did my school, watched a kick-a$$ movie, ate some junk food :blush: cooked dinner (K, that was healthy- chicken breast) took a walk....did some Christmas shopping....now, not sure what to do! Go to bed early? Stay up late? :shrug: Possibilities! :haha:

AF came! YAY!!! I start my testing for this cycle tomorrow!

Tomorrow I go in for a blood test, the OAR, Ovarian Assessment Report.

Coy-sounds like someone has been keeping busy :haha:

Ashley-yay!! now you are one step closer to getting your rainbow baby.

How's everyone else?

AFM, today is cd4 and AF is still here and still heavy. Been dealing with the menstrual pain on and off but im starting to adjust and get use to it. Hoping this AF ends soon though because it is really messing up my time here. DH and I went on a few dates to the movies and out to eat. Its around 37F degrees right now outside. Im also adjusting to the weather. Supposedly, it suppose to be rain/snow either tomorrow or Wednesday :shock: Well, i know my MIL is moving here stuff in while im gone so im really not looking forward to coming back home to be honest :blush: I just think we really are going to clash because DH already sees how she is taking over and I talked to him about it and im glad that he didnt just dismiss what i say and he called up his mom to let her know im head of household while he is gone so whatever i say goes and she needs to respect that :thumbup: So im glad i can talk to him about anything and its good to see that DH cares about me because I seriously thought he would've gotten mad about it and just told me thats his mom or something but it was the total opposite. Well when I get back home..atleast 2 days later.. i start going back and forth to the doctor so that will keep me occupied while MIL is there. Even though I love her to death..im hoping she gets her own place because two strong women in one house is not going to work :nope: But i hope it does for the time being. DH is happy that im getting all the proper medical procedures done and out the way. I had told him that im nervous though. And he asked why and I told him because we are finally getting answers and all the problems fixed and I know after this is all said and done, when I finish the BCPs...we are going to end up with a baby and that is what makes me nervous because I know we are ready but just when it actually happens..then its just going to be a shock and unbelieveable and I then we really are going to be parents. And he told me he was nervous too because he knows that this is God's way of soon blessing us with a baby and he know we are ready but its just nerve wrecking KNOWING its going to happen soon. So atleast we are on the same page with that :thumbup: Well, i am pretty sure I wrote enough to start the first page of a book :haha: So im going to end this with..dh is at school and then we are going to spend time together :thumbup:

Coy- that's great.....
You must be busy with kids, school, shopping, looking after the house........

Patrice- you guys seem to have a good time. Enjoy with dh.... In a matter of 2 days you will be free from AF.... And you will be relieved from all the pain.

Ashley- yea....for testing....:thumbup:

Msperry- nightshift must be really taking a lot from you..... Must be waiting for your scan....

Steph- how are you?

Emma- how is Phoebe? Hope her cold has gone.

Destiny- hi! Welcome....

ATM very tired......was busy with grand mom's eye operation.....everything went well...successful. Mom is back so that's good. Now she has taken over.....she is staying with grand mom..... Dh was worried as I was super active.....but today I couldn't get up from bed......now feel better.....

shradha-i hope af stops for me soon but my normal cycle usually ends round 7 days so we shall see. and glad that you feel better and you can rest.

Ashley- Yay! I am glad, now maybe you can get some answers :hugs: Want you to know I am thinking about you each day and praying for you :hugs: Love you!

Patrice
- that's right, show MIL who's boss :ninja: lol! Hope you don't clash too hard! :nope: Also hope you get some snow to play in before you go back!

Shradha
- it is totally normal to be so tired, I remember those days! It takes a lot of hard effort from your body to grow that little baby! Right now Aeryn sleeps almost all of the time- growing is hard work :) Almost 28 weeks now! :shock: Soon you will be 2nd tri :hugs:

Laura and Steph
- :shrug: Where are ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back