Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy-Wow you are super mom i tell you to already be working out while baby is in arms :haha: But is it okay to work out so soon?

Ashley-I worked in retail and I didnt like it but everybody is different. It all depends on if you are working for financial gain then I think you should keep working until you find another job and if not then leaving after you completed the season is a good idea for you.

AFM, im on cd30 today. My cycle is pretty much almost over :happydance: So far so good..no bleeding as of yet so thats a good sign. I've noticed that while I am in Connecticut, I will go through week 2 and 1/2 of week 3 of BCPs. The 1st month supply will be done on Dec. 9th (yes i actually calculated :blush: ) And i already have the 2nd month's supply with me because she supplied me with 2 months and I have to go pick up the 3rd-6th months at the pharmacy. I didnt put my prescription in yet because I have to wait and figure out when and if I will be moving up there because DH is trying to change his rate from submarine to a surface job. So we will know what's going on hopefully by today. Today I have a follow up doc appt @ 11:45. So Im just killing time until then. Next month, I get my annual pap smear and the midwife requesred an u/s because she says she is going to watch the cysts etc. I seriously love my new docs..they really listen and care about my well being.

Doctor's appt: Well my doctor's appt went very well actually. I got the results from my last visit. Also, I told her that I am now on BCPs. Well, my thyroid levels are perfect. BUT now we have another issue. Well, good thing is im not anemic (due to super havy bleeding during AFs). The issue is my platelet level is very high :nope: Normal range is 140-400 and mines is at 523 :shock: I asked her what is a platelet and she said that it is what controls the clotting in the blood. She said with my level being high...i would be able to get pregnant but wont be able to carry the pregnancy :nope: Which would explain alot now :dohh: So she has requested I see a hematologist and let him do all the proper bloodwork so we can get the underlying problem fixed so by the time im off BC, i will be set and ready to go :thumbup: Did I say my doc was amazing or what :haha: So one step closer to our rainbow baby. Im happy that Im finalyl getting my answers but pissed the my former doctors didnt find out none of these issues in the past because they could've been solved by now.

Wow Patrice. That's fantastic they've finally diagnosed you, I can't believe how bad your last Drs were! Xander was actually born with the opposite problem, his platelet count was 42! It may be that you have a blood clotting disorder causing the higher number of platelets & clotting disorders are a common cause of recurrent miscarriage. I was tested for them & am being retested for more due to the blood clot I developed when pregnant. You're taking huge steps towards your rainbow baby now Patrice!

Patrice, wow, yes this is new info that can explain a lot! Did doc say if it was like thrombocytosis? There are several conditions of thrombocytosis that resemble each other, but I am not sure what the treatment is :shrug: Did she give you any info to take home and study? I am glad you are seeing a hematologist--when is that scheduled for? And yeah- I'd be uber-pissed at my former doctors! Holy crap, what a thing to "miss" :growlmad: Too bad you can't go back in time and fire them all :haha:

Patrice & Laura- is it really too early to work out you think? :shrug: I am just tired of being tired, you know? Always when I start to work out I have a period of stiff and soreness but my energy levels skyrocket- sort of my rush iykwim :haha: Plus I like to tell my body what to do and how to behave :blush: I don't like my body going all rogue on me and just not bouncing back fast enough! :rofl: Last night I was moping about "25 days pp - I should be back in shape by now" lol, dh just gave me a sideways look and drawled a slow "Yeahhh....right." Then he made some butt-comments that just made me irritated :growlmad: LOL!

Shradha- How are you? Gotta say again- loved the bump pic! :hugs:

Msperry- how are you doing mama? Dh letting you rest any yet? :haha:

Emma- :hi: How are you feeling? Love the "Pudsey" name, lol, sooo cute! (On FB). :hugs:

Steph- have you recovered from the birthday party yet?? Amazing isn't it how our children somehow gain energy from the things that drain us ...:shrug: lol

Ashley- how soon do you get to do your tests? Are you just waiting for AF to show?

AFM- so I think I am on mom-auto-pilot :haha: I bounce out of bed, get dressed, run errands, making phone calls, getting kids dressed, changing diapers, feeding Aeryn, cook breakfast for dd's and dh....I had to re-heat my coffee 3 times and still haven't finished it :haha: My 3 year old tells me "I have to go potty mama" because I always help to make sure she gets clean, etc, and doesn't "fall in" lol...Anyway, I blast out washing the dishes, then run into the bathroom to help clean Kat- I pop her over, clean her, set her down, flush the toilet, pull her pants up, etc...all the while she is standing there with her mouth agape. Finally, I am washing my hands I ask her "What's the problem?" and she says "I didn't get to go!"

:dohh:

I'm gonna go finish my coffee now :blush:......

hello ladies.. yes Coy dh is letting me get some rest lol.. but today i have absolutely no energy or motivation to do anything productive..i have been so lazy today.. got the kids u and breakfast and off to school and have done nothing since.. i know o should have taken a nap before having to work tonight but i couldn't fall asleep but yet don't feel like doing any house work either... laundry is staring me in the face and i don't want to touch it..lol is that bad at least everything is washed it just hasn't gotten put away yet. other than no energy i'm good no ms just tired..

msperry - :hugs: at least you know these symptoms fade in a few weeks... and then come back again in third tri :haha:

Coy, I didn't name Pudsey. There's a big fundraiser in the U.K. called Children in Need, the mascot is Pudsey the bear. My mom's friend bought Spud one of his teddies you can buy in shops :D

Great news re the diagnosis Patrice, you're getting closer and closer to your rainbow baby! :happydance:

In the UK your Dr/midwife/health visitor would be very unimpressed starting to exercise in any way other than gentle cardio before the 6 week check. I figure there must be a reason for this?! Oh bless Kat, wondering what Mommy was doing! You really are on auto pilot there!!

Steph - totally forget to say happy birthday to Nicholas. Looks like the birthday party was great.

Msperry - pregnancy tiredness is a killer. I feel for you looking after 2 kids & working nights, don't blame you for not doing housework!!

Laura-Yes, I know. I am so happy that finally im moving towards the rainbow baby.

Coy-I wish i could go back in time and fire them because they SUCK :growlmad: And no she didnt really give me any more information other than a copy of my bloodwork results and my referral to the hematologist and told me there I will get the proper bloodwork done etc. So im assuming she is leaving it up to him to explain everything and the process.

Just spotted your ttc ticker Patrice, yay!! It's also only 4 days less than when we plan to start ttc again!

Laura-Oh my goodness!!! Hoping we can be ttc buddies your next time around :thumbup: Maybe we can end up as bump buddies :thumbup: Time is really flying because the last time i checked it...the days were at 6 :haha: I didnt even notice how fast the time was going.

i have an appt scheduled for dec. 5th @ 9am for the hematologist yay :happydance:

Hi all! Recovering from N's party yesterday. We had 20+ kids and Chuck e Cheese was already packed with people! But he had so much fun, so that's all that matters. Tomorrow is his actual bday, and he will celebrate at school with cupcakes. Good thing he got a lot of gifts because we couldn't afford any this year after splurging on his party!

Here he is with Chuckee:

image.jpg

Oops! Don't know why it uploaded that way! Sorry if I hurt anyone's neck... lol

Go ahead Ashley, piss away! LOL! Sounds like AF may be on her way...

Steph- Nicholas seems to be enjoying his birthday bash:happydance:...god bless him. You must be really tired after managing the party.

Coy- you are supermom....how do you have the energy:hugs:...

Patrice- glad the doctor's appointment went well....

Laura- can't believe time is flyg....it seems yesterday you were prego and now you are planning for your next baby:happydance:... So sad....Xander is still not well....

Msperry- tiredness.....I know....I couldn't work properly...always wanted to sleep....... Now I feel it's coming back....I feel weak.... Once you enter the 2nd trim you will feel better.

Ashley- AF must be on her way.

Emma- how is Phoebe? How are you doing?

ATM my tailbone is killing me..... My whole body is paining... Feeling tired...
Yesterday night I couldn't sleep....baby was moving.....continuous....the movement was strong....do you think it can be kicking? What is the difference between kicking and movement? I kept rubbing my belly...calming the baby but no use...I had to call dh he kept patting. My belly.....after10 mins the movement became lower from strong kicks.....at 3 am I could finally sleep....

ATM my tailbone is killing me..... My whole body is paining... Feeling tired...
Yesterday night I couldn't sleep....baby was moving.....continuous....the movement was strong....do you think it can be kicking? What is the difference between kicking and movement? I kept rubbing my belly...calming the baby but no use...I had to call dh he kept patting. My belly.....after10 mins the movement became lower from strong kicks.....at 3 am I could finally sleep....

Shradha- remember when a few of us complaind in similar fashion about the aches and pains and tailbone? Well here you are mom! :haha: Not so fearsome any more, now you know what you are up against :hugs: I found gentle stretching helped-some of your yaga moves maybe? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->