Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shradha- totally normal theay you are feeling! I read somewhere that we produce 50% more blood volume when we are preggo....it can cause dizziness, blurred vision- all sorts of fun stuff! :haha:

Patrice- when do you meet with the hemotologist? (heneforth HMT as I have trouble spelling hemotologist one handed :haha:- baby in the other :roll: lol)

Msperry- I'm not a millionaire either :nope: lol, but I did buy a few tickets :winkwink: Ms catch you yet? :huh:

AFM- sorry I have been MIA, I am struggling to get organized and in a routine that works for me and everyone else :nope:

My post partum bleeding stopped around the 20th or so and yesterday :witch: got me so hoping my body gets back to normal :thumbup: I have been able to do a few workouts, mostly arms, butt, legs but caught a few small easy tummy crunches too.

Shradha- totally normal theay you are feeling! I read somewhere that we produce 50% more blood volume when we are preggo....it can cause dizziness, blurred vision- all sorts of fun stuff! :haha:

Patrice- when do you meet with the hemotologist? (heneforth HMT as I have trouble spelling hemotologist one handed :haha:- baby in the other :roll: lol)

Msperry- I'm not a millionaire either :nope: lol, but I did buy a few tickets :winkwink: Ms catch you yet? :huh:

AFM- sorry I have been MIA, I am struggling to get organized and in a routine that works for me and everyone else :nope:

My post partum bleeding stopped around the 20th or so and yesterday :witch: got me so hoping my body gets back to normal :thumbup: I have been able to do a few workouts, mostly arms, butt, legs but caught a few small easy tummy crunches too.
Luckily ms has not gotten ahold of me yet just the occasional nausea had my appt with the nurse which was just about pointless they could have just had my blood work done when I saw the Dr. Oh well next appt is Dec 19th should get to hear babes heartbeat excited

Msperry- o my goodness that is exciting! I loved hearing that little HB! :cloud9:

Everyone, My husband & I are taking the kids on a Disney Cruise beginning of October. You can make payments after you put down a deposit. I was wanting your advice though.... Okay, so the ship won't allow you to come on board if you are 24 weeks and farther. I don't think i'd want too go on the ship past 6 weeks because my history with morning sickness. However, what would you do? Should we start to ttc in September (Since the vacation is beginning of October...if I did get PG in September i'd only be like, 3-4 weeks along) or would you wait? Because obviously I really really want a baby...especially after my losses... but I also want to be able to have a drink or two while on vacation. Hmm... maybe ttc while I'm ON vacation? LOL

Coy-i meet with the HMT on wednesday.

Msperry-cant wait for hb update.

Ashley-i say ttc while on vacation. Atleast you two will be relaxex etc. I think thats the best way to conceive

AFM, today is cd11 and looks like AF will be gone today. DH and i have been dtd for the past few days now and i think that helped. Now its only light pink and scanty so not a flow anymore. More cm than blood :thumbup: Today, i am also leaving back to Florida :cry: Im going to miss dh but i know in 2 weeks he wil be down so im not that sad. DH spent the night here so he can give me a nice farewell. On the bright side of things...MIL told DH that she hasnt moved in yet. She said her lawyer told her to not move and stay in unless a sheriff comes and they are trying to get things sorted because they think its a scam so its a possibility she might not move at all and keep her house :happydance: Well i hope so for her sake. I enjoyed my time here. We watched the movies Here comes the boom, Sinister and Alex Cross. All great movies. I saw dh graduate. And we spent some lovely time together. As for the BCPs..well im on the last week of the 1st month :happydance: Sunday, i start month 2 so time is flying. Cant believe 4 weeks passed that fast already. Now i got my doc appts on wednesday and thursday. I see the ob/gyn..well actually the midwife, on thursday for pap smear and u/s to check the cysts. And i see the hematologist on wednesday. So atleast i can give the midwife info on whats going on at the hematologist etc so they can go hand and hand and be updated with everything :thumbup: well thats all for now.

Patrice, these next two weeks are gonna fly, you'll be back with your DH before you know it :hugs:

Ashley, I'd be inclined to start TTC whilst you're on holiday tbh. It's a nice relaxing atmosphere (I think, I bet Disney cruises can get pretty hectic with the kids so hyper and excited :haha:).

Hi everyone I am back...doctor's appointment went good...we heard the HB :happydance:...got to check for BG on 17th and visit her on 23rd Dec..no scan... I wa shocked when she told me that I need not take ANTI D injection...:shrug: she said its not required. Only in time of bleeding or earlier mc there is need to take it......Emma I wanted to check out what did your doctor say? coz I am scared I dont want to play with my baby's life........should I take the injection from someone else??????

Some people don't have the anti D unless there's bleeding, and because of my phobia of needles my midwife said I didn't have to have them if I really didn't want to, but she would rather I did. I went with her in the end. If you're really adamant I'd find someone who offers the injections because whilst it may not affect this pregnancy, it can cause issues for the next one :thumbup:

Emma- thanx for the reply.....was eagerly waiting..... i guess then i will go with the doctor. She was very adament.

Msperry- glad everything is fine. Hearing the HB is a wonderful feeling.....

Coy- you must be really busy.....missing you....

Steph- busy???

Ashley- enjoy the trip have a blast:hugs:

Patrice- Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM, im cd12 today and AF is just dragging out her stay. Its pretty much not more left in there but its finding a way to still linger. I have on a panty liner and barely anything gets on there plus its only there when I wipe. AF needs to just go already. Hoping it ends today or tomorrow because I suppose to get the pap smear & u/s on thursday so if its still here....i wont be able to get the pap smear and would have to reschedule for that. Well, tomorrow is my hemotologist appt so will update about that when I come home from the appt. Yesterday, dh helped me through an emotional time. I came home to a living room that I couldn't walk through. I mean literally, boxes and furniture everywhere :growlmad: I was pissed and then kept getting calls from my mom telling me what I SHOULD be doing in MY LIFE and it was just sooo much stress and anger and I just broke down crying. Glad dh was on the phone to lift me up and made me feel strong again. It's a brand new me today and I am seriously going to have a stern talk with my MIL because my house looks like a storage unit or a hoarder house now and I dont even feel like this is my home and I just feel dirty walking through all this crap. ugggghhhhhhhhh ](*,) Hopefully today is a better day.

the hematologist just called and asked have i ever had any scans and at first i said no but then i remembered i had u/s so i said wait are we talking about any scan and she said yes like u/s etc and i said yes earlier this year and she said that they are going to need those documents faxed over to them so now im on the phone trying to get in contact with the referral department and this stupid nurse is giving me a hard time and not listening to what im saying :growlmad: So just had to put her in her place because i really dont have to argue with her. Im glad i got a new primary doctor. Now, im feeling good about tomorrow because they want the scan records so im assuming they want something to compare to which means im one step closer to our rainbow baby :happydance:

Ashley- def ttc while on vacation! :thumbup:

Shradha- thanks!~ :hugs: Aw, I miss not being on as often am literally typing with one hand as babes is spoiled and has to be held all the time :haha: When she sleeps i run around like crazy trying to do my stuff! :wacko: awesome you got to hear hb! :cloud9: How are you feeling? Def get a second opinion on the shot, I agree with Emma :thumbup:

Patrice- you want I should come over and, um, clean house? :gun: :ninja: :grr: lol! Ugh, I hate when people treat you and your home like its, well, disposable :growlmad: Glad you were able to talk it out with dh :hugs:

AFM- I have my Christmas tree up :dance: and the lights on!!! Phew! That is tough to do with 2 rowdy youngsters and a spoiled "hold me all the time" baby! :haha: :rofl: Started yesterday and finished today.....am thinking of having dh and dd's put the bulbs on....ooo I was sooOOoo irritated yesterday though. When I cleaned and organized the garage this summer I put the huge artificial tree parts in boxes stacked together...well dh left it all as it was but unknowingly took the top of the tree and stored it separately...took me half an hour to dig it out from under literally everything else in the back far corner! :grr: LOL! Aargh! Anyways it is up :smug: Now dd's are wanting to decorate the house outside but I gotta figure out what I want to do as dh and I threw away all of our old decorations this summer. All of our fence wreathes were pretty weather-trashed and the lights, so :shrug: I'll wing it! lol

Hm, I was a bad girl yesterday...it was a very busy day and T's throat is all infected again :shrug: so we had to take her in to the doctor again. Anyway he is talking really tough antibiotic this time then maybe taking her tonsils out 8-[ But the badness came in with my diet :haha: I totally carb-ed out yesterday. I had fresh hot pretzels and pizza :cloud9: lol! Today though:

Egg white omelot
Fresh raw veggies
Greek Yogurt unsweetened
And, of course, black coffee :cloud9:

Haha, sometimes dh puts whip cream on my coffee :)

Oh and I have been working out, arms and legs w/weights and crunches for tummy :cloud9: am fitting into my pants again :haha:

AFM, im cd13 today and AF has finally left the building today. So pretty much 12 days of bleeding. Well, it wasnt THAT bad compared to regular bleeding in which i bled for 2 or more weeks. Well, I only have 3 more pills left for month 1 pack :thumbup: Time is really flying. My midwife had gave me 2 packs so I wont need a refill until around January. So im good to go. My doc appt is in a couple hours :thumbup: I have also researched about extended AFs during the first month of using Lo Loestrin Fe and to my surprise....its actually normal. When having a long AF while on this BC, they call it a breakthrough bleed. And most women who talked to their docs about the bleeding were told to wait 3 months...so just give it time. So that put my mind to ease that its normal to have a long AF the first month of using it. Im just glad i wasnt like most of those women who bled for months :nope: Hoping my next AF is shorter and much better than this 1st one. But we shall see. My birthday is in 23 more days and DH will be home in 16 more days :happydance: I know this time will fly by. Im hoping that while he is here..I have some doc appts so he can come with me and be there to see what I've been going through to get things done and just be there as my support system :cloud9: Will update about the docs when I get home.

Here are some pics of my 3 little princesses :)

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4205.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4210-1.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4209.jpg

Coy - Your girls are incredibly pretty! They look just like their daddy (to me anyways!). Who do you think they look more like?

Wow Coy. Your girls are just stunning! I think T looks more like you but Kat & Aeryn are more like your DH.

Coy- your babies are so adoreable:kiss:.....pretty girls! T has long hair....how long? our little princessess have inherited long silky hair and great looks from mommy..... There are definately going to be stunners when they grow up.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->