Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I have started a journal, I think I did it correctly? Here is a link - at least it should take you to it :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...rs-mommys-parenting-journal.html#post25374587

Just a thought, why does everyone elses pregnancies seem to go by SO fast while mine felt like they are so slooooooowwwww? :/ lol

Mine is not going fast to me but maybe to others cause my mother said she thought it was going by fast maybe bc its us that's prego...haha..

hello everyone!!

AFM, im on cd29. My cycle is reallyfling by. So far, I have no bleeding whatsoever and I am on week 3 of the BCPs :happydance: Its another milestone for me because usually I tend to go through the long bleeds during week 2 of the BCPs. So atleast the BCPs are doing something. Hopefully, it makes my body have AF on the last week o the BC but we shall see. I will be leaving to see DH on friday :thumbup: Im excited and cant wait to see him. We already have a few things planned while im up there. As far as me and the MIL goes..we dont really talk. We talk from time to time and thats about it. We really dont get along which I already figured but she knows I am Alpha female in the house so she has to respect me either way it goes. Cant believe in 2 months..I will be done with the BC and also will finally be in the arms of my DH inside our new home at his permanent duty station :happydance: I cant wait! Hopefully, the reunion brings forth a bfp but we shall wait and see whats in store for us.

I am back....
Coy- I am waiting...still no news...contractions pains are like menstrual cramps....I keep having....6 times in a day....my tailbone pains a lot...cant sit or sleep....legs feel like rock...heavy and paining....
Today doctor said next monday I will have a scan...and if by next week baby diesnt come she will call for inducing in the last week of feb....I am praying that before inducing lo comes...

Coy I will read your journal..... Emma ....yea....I am waiting....here everybody is guessing team blue......

Msperry...you must b very happy. You are having a girl.....dont worry everything will be fine

Ashley- you will join us soon.... dont worry...how is your new house?

Shrafha- hm, sounds like early labor to me! :happydance: Did your doc check to see if you are dilating yet? That can happen really fast though, so no worries!

Sorry haven't posted pics yet of the scan been sleeping my days away lately these night shift are killing me but will try this week to post..Dr appt on the 22st will discuss my scan and see if there could be any potential problems with the septum in my uterus..just hoping it moves out of my babes way so she can do her growing..

Sorry haven't posted pics yet of the scan been sleeping my days away lately these night shift are killing me but will try this week to post..Dr appt on the 22st will discuss my scan and see if there could be any potential problems with the septum in my uterus..just hoping it moves out of my babes way so she can do her growing..

Will have to research septums! I haven't heard ot it .... and Yay! for pics! :happydance:

let's see if this works....Baby scan Ariana Jazelle
mail

The links aren't working for me?

I love the name choice. Do you pronounce it Ari arna or Ari ana?

Aw, ladies...nobody has been on for days :nope:

Shradha- how are you hon? Has that gorgeous baby come forth yet? :winkwink: Can't wait!!! :happydance: Seems like yesterday you got your :bfp:

Ashley- have you moved in yet?

AFM- not much happening...I have been charting but starting to think not much point? :shrug: My temps have been all over and I am positive FF got my ov day wrong so am going to pull one of my fluke temps and see what happens next day or so....

Hi friends....:baby: I am in the hospital now...my waterbag burst early in the morning on friday and I had to rush...had a baby boy by c section at 9pm on friday... will be discharged on wednesday

Aww congratulations Shradha!! I bet he's gorgeous, can't wait to see pics :D

I can't remember whether I predicted :pink: or :blue: now so no idea if I was right or not :blush:

Congratulations shradha on your bundle of joy look forward to seeoling pics and a fast recovery for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->