Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Aww, Coy she's gorgeous!! I especially love the second pic :cloud9: I can't believe how much she's grown :shock:

O know, size 6-9 utfit she has on...I am having to shop already!

Yay, pics!! She is sooo gorgeous Coy! Growing up. Her eyes are so dark, just like Xander's but bigger. They must come from her Daddy. She does look a lot like her Daddy and I still think she's a mini Kat! How are your 3 getting on?

Coy-She is adorable!!!

AFM, im cd23 today and im pretty much spending my day sleeping. I am completely exhausted and i think its because of the BCPs. I will try and get some laundry done and also start sorting through my clothes etc so i can start packing even though I wont be moving until 2-3 months time. Since I wont be here for the 18th, I rescheduled my doc appt for the 25th @ 10:45. Its a doc appt with my primary care doctor. Its just a follow up appt so nothing will really happen there. My hematologist and ob/gyn appt is in March though so we shall see how that goes. Next Friday, I will be on the road. Cant wait. And I just realized that i only have 2 months, 2 weeks and 1 day before I can start ttc.

Coy- I just love your baby sooooooooo much:kiss:...... I wish I could hold her:hugs:....
So you and Laura have predicted for girl......hmmmmm....I just keep waiting everyday...... To tell you the truth I am getting impatient.....:dohh: doctors appointment went well. She said to visit her every week. So now it's every Monday....I wanted a scan...but she said later. Grand mom i mean my moms mom is also staying with me and she keeps making some sweet dishes to eat. She says I have not eaten well all these months so I should eat well now and have some strength.... I am going for walks in the evening. Must say the last days are getting tuf.... Legs are swollen. Baby movements are different....now I understand why Laura misses her bump..... As days are getting close I am going to miss my bump too.... And my baby kicking....

Coy- I just love your baby sooooooooo much:kiss:...... I wish I could hold her:hugs:....
So you and Laura have predicted for girl......hmmmmm....I just keep waiting everyday...... To tell you the truth I am getting impatient.....:dohh: doctors appointment went well. She said to visit her every week. So now it's every Monday....I wanted a scan...but she said later. Grand mom i mean my moms mom is also staying with me and she keeps making some sweet dishes to eat. She says I have not eaten well all these months so I should eat well now and have some strength.... I am going for walks in the evening. Must say the last days are getting tuf.... Legs are swollen. Baby movements are different....now I understand why Laura misses her bump..... As days are getting close I am going to miss my bump too.... And my baby kicking....

Awww....you're going to have a baby soon! O the one-week appointments are so exciting! I can't wait to see pics of you and babes, please remember to post some!!:cloud9: Gramma giving you sweets hm? :haha: Sounds just like a gramma!!

Yea definately will post the pics as soon as I come home with LO....planning to buy a nice camera..... How is K? Is she sleeping well? Poor baby....

Tomorrow is the big day for my first scan will let you all know how it goes also I've gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks yay me still a little under on the weight but I have 2 more weeks till my next appt so I'm doing good

Tomorrow is the big day for my first scan will let you all know how it goes also I've gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks yay me still a little under on the weight but I have 2 more weeks till my next appt so I'm doing good

Have u started feeling movements? All the best 4 scan..

I m still waiting.....got my doctors appointment on monday.... keep getting contraction pain now n then but nothing to worry....

I m still waiting.....got my doctors appointment on monday.... keep getting contraction pain now n then but nothing to worry....

Shradha, you are having contractions? Is it active labor, or...? Contractions are good, they help your body prepare etc. How do you feel?

Well sorry it took so long but...its a girl we will be welcoming Ariana Jazelle in July..also my scan showed I have a septum ich I don't know much about yet will discuss it more at my Dr appt in 2 weeks makes me nervous but hopefully it nothing to worry about..also my little girl weights 8 oz and is measuring 18 weeks right now instead of 19 no changing to my due date as of now..

Aw, congrats on team :pink: msperry!

Not long now Shradha! Can't wait to see pics of your new bundle :happydance:

Sorry for being MIA ladies. Just some updates in case you didn't know:

Alicia - She is 21ish weeks? And is having a girl! They plan to name her Annelise Laura Louise I believe.

AFM, We FINALLY closed on that house! Monies have been funded to the seller, and we will get keys and possession of the home on the 17th. woohoo. They asked to stay there since we had to ask for an extension, because they couldn't close their file into underwriting and funding approval until they had proof that they closed on this house. So our financing hiccup created some delays. They are not paying us rent (since we technically own the house now) because since we closed after the 1st of the month (we closed on the 5th) they still had to pay the mortgage for the money of Feb. and they said they couldn't afford mortgage plus the 600.00 rent for few weeks. It was kind of an irritant, mostly because of the way the seller was acting in the beginning - but whatever! It's done and over with. YAY. I believe we bought it from a same-sex couple, we have only ever met one lady who lived there but she was not the person who actually owned the house and I've seen pictures of another lady who DOES own the house...IN the house. LOL. But I suppose too, that doesn't entirely mean it is - it's just a guess. It could be that the owner just doesn't live there currently, and was renting it out, etc... Who knows. Buying/Selling homes, realtors really try to keep their clients personal life out of the business deal, so the buyers/sellers rarely do not know each others story. In fact, a lot of the times I know here in Utah the buyers and sellers never meet because the state closes with sellers and buyers closing separately.

;)

Msperry- Yay! I LOVE the name Ariana Jazelle!! Gorgeous! Did I vote girl? I DID vote girl :happydance: LOL! Yay! I can't wiat...did you get images to post? Would love to see them :winkwink:

Ashley-
yay for closing on the house! Be sure and make certain they don't knock holes in the walls their lastc ouple of weeks there :growlmad: lol! Can't wait to see ppics! Bet you are excited to move in :hugs:

Shradha- did you have that baby yet? Still voting Team Pink!! :pink: :happydance:

Emma - We move in on the 17th... 7 more days! Can't go by fast enough.

Coy- LOL. They better not put holes in our walls or this mama bear will roar. :) All jokes aside, we will be doing a walk-through next Sunday before we get our keys. The house will be totally empty and we get to make sure they don't do anything like that :) But I doubt they will, we are paying full asking price AND we would sue... so they better not. LOL

Just a thought, why does everyone elses pregnancies seem to go by SO fast while mine felt like they are so slooooooowwwww? :/ lol

Just a thought, why does everyone elses pregnancies seem to go by SO fast while mine felt like they are so slooooooowwwww? :/ lol

It's slow if you're in it...mine seemed to take forEVER! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->