Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Aw....2 days later and nothing? :sadangel:....*sniff*.....

Anywho- here's me :) My pants are all baggy in the butt now which makes me look and feel unattractive :sad2: lol, Aeryn is sucking on everything and droooling constantly :haha:, everybody is on antibiotics (except Aeryn and I)...dh has a doc appointment today and T's tonsils are scary big and purple :argh: She's afraid to have them out- I don't blame her :sad1:

I finally got hold of T's teacher too :telephone: and told her I didn't want to drive 1 1/5- 2 hours for a three minute reading test :roll: sheesh...so this year we get to do it all local :yipee: which is awesome :wohoo:

Hey ladies. Im sos sorry I dont be on much. Just alot has been going on...including the nonstop back and forth with MIL. On the good side of things..DH should be finished with school in April so I will be out in no time. Im going to start month 2 of the new birth control tomorrow and I have started a new AF. Been having painful cramping but it says thats one of the side effects. But it has been working better than the previous birth control. This is my first bleed since being on it AND it occurred during the 4th week on the pills so good job to the pills :thumbup:

Hello ladies how is everyone..well I went last week for my Dr appt to fu on my ultrasound the appt went well baby girl is moving and has a strong heartbeat as for my scan and the septum as the tech called it the doctor says its not a septum as its within the amniotic sac so she thinks it was a multiple pregnancy I guess also referred to as vanishing twin anyone heard of this..also I will have another scan at 30 weeks to see how baby girl is doing and to see if the other sac has absorbed and if they can see any other details.. 8 weeks of waiting it is..

Msperry- yes, I have heard of it. How are you doing with the news? :hugs: So glad baby girl is perfect and healthy!!!

Msperry- yes, I have heard of it. How are you doing with the news? :hugs: So glad baby girl is perfect and healthy!!!

I don't think its hit me yet bc I never had a scan early actually confirming a multiple pregnancy so without knowing for sure it was u guess I don't know how to feel about I do wonder though what it would have been like to have twins but the Dr said this is something that is very common actually..just hoping to maybe confirm if it was twins at my 30 wk sono but still a little sad to know if it was twins I did have a feeling in the beginning that I was having more than one and hubby thought so too but since I didn't have a scan until I was 20 weeks not to confirm it I may never know for sure

Thanx coy.....and msperry...I have been discharged from hospital. I

I am on complete bed rest...I know you all must be waiting for the pics specially ..coy
.you were waiting... he was 6 pounds and 20 inches in height. My poor baby got jaundice and was put in deep radiation...he is completely tanned. Now he is fine. Thank god. I will put in a pic soon...

It's good to hear from you Shradha! I'm glad his jaundice is on the mend :flower: How long until you name your little man now? I can't remember how many days you have to wait...

AFM, on sunday i was in a terrible car accident. the guy did a hit and run. he side swiped me and caused me to hit the right wall and swerve 3 lanes over and end up hitting the left median wall. so i have a muscle sprain in my lower back and will have to seek physical therapy. so im not going to be on here much. just wanted to give you ladies an update.

Wonderful to hear from you Shradha. I'm glad all is well now. Can't wait up see pics of your little boy. :hugs:

I think it's 6 weeks for the name Emma.

Patrice - hope you're ok. Sounds like you're quite lucky with your injury from how bad that accident sounds. Hopefully the psyio helps quickly. Must have been scary for you. :hugs:

thanks ladies and yes it was a very scary experience thank God i was able to walk out of it alive. I cant wait to be in DH's arms which will be next month :happydance: Im ready to get back in tip top shape so we can make our babies :haha: Plus, my MIL isnt much help at all...she always tries to order me to do things around the house even though i was in a car accident and i cant bend at all. The things I have to go through..it will be all over soon.

Sharadha so glad to hear you are both ok..hope for a fast recovery and look forward to seeing pics :)

It's good to hear from you Shradha! I'm glad his jaundice is on the mend :flower: How long until you name your little man now? I can't remember how many days you have to wait...

Emma we have the naming ceremony on the 28th day after birth that is on 15th march. My in laws are coming on 11th...we will say the name into his ears and put him gold ornaments...like my parents have got him a gold chain..hubby got him a gold waist chain... he is a night baby.....and is awake the whole night...so its my mom who keeps him calm and walks the whole night...my work is 2 breast feed him...he is so naughty ... and will not sleep in the cradle....in the morning he is sleeping....

Hope u all r doing good...
Missing all the fun. I have to take rest for 2 weeks..

Patrice..get well soon....

Shradha- aw, he sounds beautiful! Awake all night :laugh2: so cute! Funny how everything a baby does is cute! Welcome to motherhood :hugs: I remember when you got your bfp! :cloud9: Can't wait to see your gorgeous little prince :hugs:

Hi everyone- Wow is it just me or has this thread died down a lot? We used to go through like 3 pages or more a day. Shradha, congratulations on your baby boy! Patrice, so sorry about your accident, sending lots of healing vibes! How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->