Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Patrece- well, you got it done girl! :thumbup: Mama says, mama rules :winkwink:

Msperry- yay! Always great to hear of a good appointment! did they let you listen to hb? And I'm going to vote...hmmm....lemme think...well you were trying for awhile so bd'ing often I guess? So :spermy: might've been waiting....I'm going to vote :pink:!!

Coy- yes heard the hb it sounded great nice and strong..Dr didn't say how many bpm but I was happy with it this time nice and clear.. well that's a tie so far for voted 4 for girl and four boy..only 2 weeks count down..oh and I move tomorrow excited but will be exhausted especially since I work tonight and tomorrow night.

I am nearly always wrong so vote boy in the hope you get the girl you want!!! So there's definitely just the one?!?! 2 weeks will fly by!

That's fab news that the case was thrown out Coy. I hope you can get your money back. I see AF came. It does look like you're ovulating though on your chart which is great if you're TTC again. My temp finally went up, not sure if it stayed up as not been able to temp for the last few days. Judging my symptoms I think af will arrive any day though making either a stupid short Lp or I ovulated earlier when my temp dipped but my progesterone is pants that's why it took so long to rise. Think I'm getting a rough reality check on our chances of conceiving sooner this time. Took 8 months for our first bfp last time so with us not starting until the end of May I don't think they'll be a bfp this year :(

Good to hear from you Patrice. That's wonderful that DH is coming back to Florida. At least you can get away from the MIL every weekend then!!

Hi!!!!!!!! I miss being with you all.....just came to check on hubby....he is having some work pressure.....hopefully things will get soughted out soon... .when i spoke to him on phone he wasnt sounding good so I just came by.... he is really worried and stressed. His BG is high..so I have decided to stay here for 2 days and then tell him to accompany me to my mom's house.

Coy- pics...yes i am posting.....happy that your court case went away.... temps are high..... how are the babies?

Patrice- hi!!!!!!!!!!!! nice to see you you back.....

msperry- yay.....it must have been great to hear the HB...I remember mine....I was in tears....its a special moment. I am bad in guessing but still I predict......BOY

Yay! Nice to hear from you Shradha I have been thinking about you! :hugs: How high is dh's BG?? Is he on insulin injections?

Well 10 days and counting..I'm thinking there's only one bean in there but sh would like 2..and finally getting my baby bump..now just waiting to start feeling baby move..and the scan..still haven't shopped for baby yet but will start after we find out what it is..oh so I read an article the other day about the first scan that most women have (except me haha) in the first trimester to determine due date and that if the placenta is on the right its a boy and if its on the left its a girl and the follow up ultrasound at 28-22 weeks showed a 98% accuracy..thought that was some neat info..wish I would have had a scan already but for anyone TTC keep that in mind..

So, I weighed the other day on my bathroom scale and it says I weigh 117...which is 5 pounds less than when I got preggo with Aeryn. AND I measured my waist today and I have losta whole inch in the last 10 days! :happydance: Not sure if that is significant in the whole scheme of fitness atm but I am happy about it :winkwink: Problem is now my clothes are once again transitional...so I am digging trying to find something that's not too tight making me feel fat and not so loose I feel saggy and frumpy :sad1: I got problems, right? :winkwink: lol!

Not sure on the whole placenta issue....I can't remember what side mine was on, just that it was low :huh:....

I've just realised that it's been over 2 years now since I started this thread :shock:

AF came on the 24th. So, i'm totally out for January....

well, onto next time.

Hi everyone.... now m in my moms home...waitg for internet connection...its tuf typing in mob...sorry for the mistakes..... I m fine...waitg.. got doct appt on monday...
Coy... dh bg is high but better...giving tablets thrice a day ...no injections.

My placanta is on the left.....

You are soooo close now Shradha!! I'm so excited for you! Can't remember what I predicted previously but what I predict now is girl!

Shradha- I agree with Laura, I am guessing girl!!! :pink: and :hugs: I cant wait to see that gorgeous little face :cloud9: You will do wonderfully, watch :winkwink: No worries, don't let yourself stress! Keep us posted when you can.

Laura- hows that little man? He's so beautiful, I want to squeeze him! :haha: How did your run go the other day?

Msperry- how are you feeling?

Emma- love the pics of Phoebes you are always posting in your thread- so smart and straight, I love the way she sits :haha: I showed dh hoew tall she sits, so perfect :)

Patrice- hi lady, hope all is well! Not long now before you get to settle permanantly with dh again :thumbup:

Ashley- I saw your FB post a few days ago--you go girl! You have every right to feel angry, pissed, whatever, folks shouldn't expect you to put on a happy face if thatis not what you are feeling :hugs: Fx'd for the house btw, hiope all is going according to your wishes on that deal (as long as it doesn't mean exploding in flames! lol!) sounds like you've been having some headaches with it :nope: Aaargh, nothing is ever easy, right???

AFM- sitting here exhausted...Aeryn is nursing and chuckling simultaneously...:shrug:...I guess milk makes her happy :haha: Funny baby. Dh and I have had a couple verrrrry long wakeful nights. Kat has decided to wake screaming in middle of night again :nope: and is hopelessly inconsolable. I end up turning on all the lights and having to really raise my voice to get her to wake up. I sat w/her last night until 1:30 am trying to figure out what is going on. Finally got it figured. Her big sister has been reading scary stories to her :growlmad: like the murderous Blluebeard who strangled all his wives and hung their bodies :shock: and to top it off "Wolfman" that was made back in the 40s (I guess?) in black and white came on tv last night...well T wanted to atch it and I said "absolutely not!" and turned the television off. Then I said its time for bed and went to change Aeryn's diaper...when I got back T had turned the tv back on :trouble: and poor 3 year old Kat got to see "the dogs biting and biting him then HIS FACE CHANGED TO A WOLF!!! and he went hunting PEEEOOPPLLEE!!" Poor little girl :nope: I am quite upset w/her big sissy today.

AND someone stuck another one of my truck tires the other dday :roll: Getting expensive and VERY annoying....

Anyway, chugging black coffee as I have a final assignment today then Superbowl! :headspin: Yay! Hope I make it :huh: lol

BTW...Emma, you were mentioning sizing the other day...I was digging through the closet and pulled out some of Aeryn's new outfits in 6-9 months. She is 3 months old and THEY FIT!! :wacko: I guess she is long, she's not fat :shrug:

Hey ladies..just a quick update. I am currently on new BCPs. She has given me a higher dosage BCP called Generess FE. They stopped the bleeding within2 days of taking them :thumbup: I've been doing pretty good with them so far. DH landed in Pensacola, FL on Friday. And I am going to go see him on Feb. 15th-19th. Im going to drive there by myself. So its going to be a mini road trip and a first for me. Our 7 yr anniversary is on the 18th so atleast we can spend it with each other. He will be in Pensacola for school for 3 months and then we will be moving to his permanent duty station :thumbup: Cant wait for that. Also, I dont know what cd i am on right now :shrug: Hvent really been keeping track at all because i been pre occupied with everything else. I will be taking the new BCPs for 3 months and then im off of them. And once im off...its ttc time. So im excited. DH is ready and so I am. I just hope it works though.

Patrice- wow time is flying! Bet you'll have fun on your roadtrip :winkwink:

AFM-
O my gosh, I actually slept last night! :shock: lol! I had trouble going to sleep because I kept creeping in to check on the girls...just an odd night I guess? Anyway after I went to sleep Kat only got up once and wanted me to tuck her in :shrug: So anyway, I am feeling bushy tailed this morning!Didn't work with my weights last night tho but my guilt pangs were hardly noticeable around my chocolate ice ceam :winkwink:

I finished my oceanography course- kind of amazed at what I learned, tons of interesting material. But, ahem, back to my original passion- on to my next course in criminology :winkwink: I get to take a break later this spring or summer though.
Aeryn slept good last night too, never woke up once. Now. That having been said, me sleeping all night and Aeryn sleeping all night only equals out to one thing.

Bursting boobs. :sad1: lol!

Feeling so exhausted today..like I could sleep for 3 days straight..also maybe tmi but I haven't had a bm in 4-5 days now..I'm trying to increase my water intake and lately I've had a sweet tooth so I'm sure that hasn't helped but my tummy has been really hurting last 2 days now don't know if I should take something or not..and 4 days to go till we get to ser our beautiful baby for the first time can't wait told sh he needs to pick out boys names I really think its a boy and we have no boy names picked out yet.

Aeryn Alexa Monterrose 2.5.2013

TOTAL MISCHIEF!!!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4482_zps14ed4f43.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4484_zpsc2cad72d.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4490_zps4d6ba656.jpg

SWEET BABY :)
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4492_zps1a778f37.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads