Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I guess that's okay...I will be 38 in April so....if we want another I guess any time is a good time? :shrug:

Honestly, yeah. If I were you if you wanted your one last baby now and throughout 2013-2014 I'd say is your last chance without getting into risky business with genetics/down syndrome. :hugs::happydance:

I know- I mean, doc said my eggs are healthy as long as I am healthy but I have read some pretty scary stats! I would love the chance to look awesome in a bikini again first tho :blush: But hey- babies are more important :haha:

Where is that new mummy Shradha and why no baby pics yet :brat: lol.

We want pics! We want pics!

Ok...Shradha we need pics of your prince!!!![/B]

Ashley & Patrice
- we wanna see some :bfp: 's ladies!!! :hugs:

Msperry- where are you?

Well ladies, I am officially on the 1st week of the last month of my BCPs :happydance: Time has really flown by I must say. I am currently on cd5 and AF had lasted only 4 days :thumbup: So everything is going great here. Now all I get is loads of cm which is normal for me now. DH will be graduating in 3 weeks :happydance: Sooo with that being said...hopefully ttc will fall into place and we will be able to stop the BCP and dtd just in time for a bfp in may which would probably bring forth a February baby...so we shall see.

Ok...Shradha we need pics of your prince!!!![/B]

Ashley & Patrice
- we wanna see some :bfp: 's ladies!!! :hugs:

Msperry- where are you?

I'm here :) just been working and kids finally went back to school from spring break..the hubby is still off work with his broken toe and I have an appointment on Wednesday been gaining weight well now I'm up to 132lbs almost in the final stretch now only one week till I'm in the third trimester babe is moving more but I still worry I hope to find out good news on her growth at my sono at 30 weeks

Coy ...so sorry for not yet posting a pic....oh..how did you manage with 3 kidz....its a tough job....but when he smiles in his dreams I love the fact of being a mom....i am missing the computer..its difficult to post with mobile.

Lovely to hear from you Shradha. The first 3 months are particularly hard Shradha but it does get easier. Just wait until those smiles come every time he sees his Mummy. :cloud9: How is feeding going?

I hear ya Shradha, I always wondered and asked Coy how she does it? And going for a 4th, whew!! We have some friends who have 5 kids and although it would seem tough they make it look so easy and natural. I guess some people are just born to have a big family! I don't think I can handle more than 2, I'm juggling and stressed as it is. Not getting any younger either. Maybe if I were still in my 20's, early 30's I'd have more energy but I feel like an old woman these days. I'll have to see how I feel in a few years, if miraculously we develop some new technology that regenerates our bodies than I think I can handle another baby... LOL! Can't wait to see pics of your little man.

I can't wait for pics Shradha! Laura is right, the first three months are crazy busy :wacko:

I am breastfeeding and giving him bottle milk only 3 times a day. I have to breastfeed Shresh every 1 1 /2 hrs. So to get a break I give him dexolac bottle only in the night thrice. Initially the first few days my nipples used to pain after feeding but now its better. Cant believe my boy has crossed a month ladder. He has terrible stomach problem. What did you all do when your baby had one....
Coy...emma...laura....steph..patrice...ashley....missing all the chats.....being a mom is a tough job...
Msperry....take care....all the best.

I hope you get the picture....this was taken when he was born...

Attachments

• Photo0098.jpg
    Photo0098.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Shradha - Beautiful baby boy. Congratulations to you and your family!

AFM, My DH is ticking me off royal lately. Oh man, men...They can be such a pain sometimes. I am still on the track to test for pregnancy April 13th. Since my cycles are so crazy, I honestly have no idea when I am supposed to get my AF, they have went from the 21st of the month, to the 24th, to the 1st... So thats why I'm going to test on April 13th because I think that'll give me enough time to be "safe". Not sure though!

Ashley dont worry....fingers crossed for you.....all the best dear.

Lovely to hear from you Shradha and to meet your gorgeous baby boy. :D

By stomach troubles is he crying a lot with wind? Xander went through a really bad patch between 4 & 6 weeks with stomach troubles. We used infacol, drops before his bottle which helped him to burp up any air, that helped a bit. The best thing we did was intrusive colief. It's put into bottles or given with a little bit of breastmilk before a breastfeed and helps to break down the lactose in the milk to help babies digest it easier. It seemed to make a world of difference.

Good luck Ashley. I really hope you conceive your rainbow baby soon. You and DH have waited long enough.

Shradha- gorgeous little man! :cloud9: the tummy problem could be from switching food so often maybe? Maybe more breastmilk would be good? Hm...if you are eating lots of spice it may cause issues in milk too.

Laura. ..yes he is having the same problem. Is grapwater good? He even stretches a lot when he sleeps...do babes have body pain. ? I give him masssge before bath in morning. ......

Coy.... I breastfeed the whole day. I have stopped all spices and have stopped eating chicken as it heats the tummy. I only eat small fishes that are good source of calcium. .potassium etc...no prawns..or big fishes as they can have mercury content. ...

Have to take Shresh to doctor for vaccinations on sat. ....

For the time being we got him a cradle. ... once he is 3 months old we will get him a cot. ....

Attachments

• 06032013304.jpg
    06032013304.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20022013291.jpg
    20022013291.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
Its getting hot day by day.... hoz the weather there? Af is still trembling me its almost 6 weeks now....yesterday I thought its over but today she has show7 herself again. ... coy I remember you saying it will stay for 6 weeks....if it doesn't stop m I in for trouble? The flow is not much..just little....sorry for the details....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->