Looking for official TTC buddies!!

He has so much hair!! :cloud9: I bled for 6-7 weeks, mostly just a light flow, and I've not had any problems since. Maybe if it starts up heavy again or you're worried get in touch with your doc to be on the safe side :thumbup:

He is so gorgeous Shradha. He looks older than 1 month. Gripe water can help wind and yes I think it does hurt them. Tummy massages are good and moving their legs in a cycling motion can help to move it.

My post partum bleeding lasted for 6 weeks. Stopped for 3 days then I had the most horrendous AF!!

Our weather is rubbish. The coldest March for 40 years or something. Snow, ice, horrible. Today however we have sunshine, I forgot what it looked like!! Lets hope it's finally the start of spring.

Shradha- the bleeding is normal, I would expect at LEAST 6 weeks, and where you had surgery that may vary on either side. Normal! How are you healing btw?

I gotta say Shresh is a beautiful name! And omg gorgeous hair!! Little bear hair :cloud9:

Yes he has good hair ..straight and silky.. so sad he doesn't have my curls
The bleeding was just few drops Iin the end but suddely after 1 days no show the bleeding is more than drops... tom have to take shresh for his vaccinations...my lower stomach where the cut was made is still sore inside... outside its healed.... but I still have some muscle pull in my legs. ...I can't sleep straight for long..now I can only sleep sideways. ...

Yes he has good hair ..straight and silky.. so sad he doesn't have my curls
The bleeding was just few drops Iin the end but suddely after 1 days no show the bleeding is more than drops... tom have to take shresh for his vaccinations...my lower stomach where the cut was made is still sore inside... outside its healed.... but I still have some muscle pull in my legs. ...I can't sleep straight for long..now I can only sleep sideways. ...

Yes, it takes time to heal! You'll have to tell your birth story :hugs: Why did they have to do C-section? You are a tough lady!

I took photos of a three months old baby boy who looks very similar to Xander! He was so adorable :)

I was going to test around April 14th to know "for sure" since my cycles are all crazy. My DH and I have been loosing our "spark" recently over our losses.

But I caved in today and got a very light :bfp::cloud9:.

I'm going to re-test in a few days to see if it's any darker. :hugs:

OMG, are you serious?? Yay! :dance: O my gosh I am so happy for you :hugs: Update! Update!

I would take a picture but the two lines are not showing up on the camera lol

Ashley. ...yay :happydance: so happy for you..
Coy...as soon as I set my computer I will get on with my birth story. .... I too want to share my experience. ...
Yesterday Shresh got 3 injection on his thighs. ... he was restless the whole night. ..he is having slight temperature so I gave him calpol.....we checked his weight. He gained 2 kgs in a month. I am happy. I need to increase his tummy time.

]Wow Shradha- so happy he is doing so well and growing so fast :thumbup: No worries on tummy time at this age--he's still teeny tiny :hugs:

Ashley- I wanna pic anyways :sad1: lol

My first prenatal is April 11th. I should be getting an ultrasound done than as well. I will be under the care of a high risk ob/maternal fetal medicine doctor.

Ashley- did you find a different OB?? SooOOoo excited for April 11! Only 9 days away :happydance: I'll be counting!

(whisper) Pics of bfp please.....

522138_10152679503580268_1668402373_n.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

OH MY GOSH. Maybe this is it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79