Looking for official TTC buddies!!

522138_10152679503580268_1668402373_n.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

OH MY GOSH. Maybe this is it?!

Wow, yes! Definately "it" lol! Super clear strong lines, so awesome! :hugs: Yay!!!

Yesterday one of my family friends dropped in. My mom's friend had got her granddaughter along with her. .. she was a darling.... after they left I was feeling very sad....I always liked girls....not that I am not happy with my son...he is very cute and doesnt trouble me much...but after meeting that girl for the first time I have been thinking to go for a second child. ... I have not discussed it with dh.... it was my decision for not going for a second baby... be happy with one... but then I am scared....I will again have a c section....I had a difficult time pushing dh during my fertile days:dohh: I dont know what to do?

I can very much relate the the need for a daughter. I desperately wanted a girl and somehow spent my life convinced I'd have 2 girls one day and not a son. How wrong was I?!?! You won't see it yet Shradha but as Shresh gets a little older I promise you will cherish the fact that you have a son. They really are so special. Much more loving to their Mummy and compared to the baby girls we know easier! That said I'm still desperate for our second to be a girl as I so want that mother/daughter bond which I think is more pronounced when they're older but now I have a boy I won't be upset if number 2 is also a boy, but yes, a little disappointed. I've already forewarned DH I will cry if we have another but I'll get over it!! :haha: anyhow I say 100% go for another but only for Shresh to have a sibling. You need to be 100% prepared for another boy just in case. Re the c section, first births are usually harder so you may have a much easier time pushing with number 2 and lots of people go on to have successful vbac births. If that isn't an option perhaps a scheduled c section would be less traumatic than an emergency one.

I agree with Laura. Only have another if you're 100% sure, not just because you'd like a girl. Everyone on this thread ended up with the opposite to what they wanted anyway. I was dead set on having a boy, as was Coy, and we both have girls. Laura and Steph wanted girls but both had boys :rofl: That doesn't mean to say we're not all super proud of our beautiful babies though :cloud9:

Never try to get pregnant for a gender, because you could get another boy. Only expand your family if it's something you want - another child. Gender is a luxury. lol

Shradha- I agree w/all of the above! I love my dd's...but would adore having a little boy! Now, give yourself time to heal! Then I am sure you will want another babes. You cannot gaurentee a dd but you can nudge it in that direction....for example, boy sperm is fast and die fast. Girl sperm is slow and lives longer. SoOoo if yu bd say 5-8 days before ovulation most of the boy sperm will die leaving girl sperm waiting to fertilize the egg. If you try NOT to bd on the day of ov you increase your chances of a dd. But no gaurentees!! fx'd :hugs: and what a gorgeous little man you have! beware you may be feeling a bit of post-partum depression too so feeling sad once in a while is totally normal! you're an awesome mom!:hugs:

Thank you all... you ladies are simply awesome.....how silly of me to rant yesterday:dohh:
I never even thought about gender.....for me anything was a blessing as long as its a healthy baby....but I always used to get the feeling of having a girl inside so I was prepared to welcome one...infact everyone including my mom.....dh all wanted a boy.........

Yesterday I guess I was a bit low..... today when I was massaging shresh ..(.now a days he is making eye contact.) .... he suddenly held my tiny finger and smiled... I felt so good and happy..... yes laura now I understand ....... I always wanted just one baby.....one small family.....dh wants a big one......:winkwink: when i told him for a moment i am thinking about another baby....he was thrilled. But i told him to relax and give me some time to heal and decide. ..

Today again after a break of 3 days af showed her face....its 7weeks. :shrug:

Shradha- Awww nothing is better than baby smiles :hugs: Yes, you need time to heal!

Good morning ladies shradha your son is adorable love the pics he is looking healthy and happy..as far as a second child take your time heal..build your bond with the bundle of joy you and your sh have I'm sure everything will fall into place in due time. Ashley yay that's awesome so excited for you.. Afm one more week and I'm in the third tri so ready for this last stretch and to meet my princess 3 weeks till my next appt and to have my sono and I'm picking up weight very quickly now maybe to quick better cut out some sweets I've been very emotional lately and tryying to spend more time with the kids I feel like its been a while since I've really had our special time together oh how I've missed it but not now I'm going to make a better effort so not to.miss any special moment with them..my son made me cry the other day he's 5 I was talkin to him about his day,at school I asked about what he learned and then when I asked about what he did at recess who he played with he said no one because he doesn't have any friends which upset me he is very social so I didn't understand how he didn't have friends he said he talk to penny his imaginary friend which he didn't have until we moved and he started his new school maybe I'm being over emotional about it but hurt my feeling to hear my baby say he didn't have friends at school and others kids didn't talk or play with him. I went to talk with his teacher yesterday to see how he was doing in class she said he doing well very intelligent and inquisitive and recommended I have him tested next year for their gifted programs as he was very creative and curious about everything which made me feel a little better idk I just love my babies and know at his last school he had no problems being social and making or having friends..

Msperry- take it from a mom with gifted kids...other kids will naturally puush them away because they feel stupid around them. This happened with a litle friend of my dd's. She took all her toys, all my dd's toys and sulked in the corner and refused to play. So I sent her litle butt home and that was the end of the friendship. However, my dd found other friends-- I think maybe you could try a few social things, like does your little boy like base ball? Is there a peewee team he could get on? Stuff like that would be great for him. Don't worry- he'll be okay :winkwink:

Msperry- take it from a mom with gifted kids...other kids will naturally puush them away because they feel stupid around them. This happened with a litle friend of my dd's. She took all her toys, all my dd's toys and sulked in the corner and refused to play. So I sent her litle butt home and that was the end of the friendship. However, my dd found other friends-- I think maybe you could try a few social things, like does your little boy like base ball? Is there a peewee team he could get on? Stuff like that would be great for him. Don't worry- he'll be okay :winkwink:

thanks Coy I know he'' be fine just a little unnerving to hear and he's never had a problem before with making friends and others befriending him so just something new for me to hear.. he is a very smart boy and i know he'' be fine just want him to like school and not get discouraged because of other kids not wanting to talk or play with him..i think with it being the end of the school year and everyone has somewhat made friends and has their buddies already hoping for it to be better next year..but he did say yesterday that after i came to his class some of the kids starting talking to him which figures as they were all trying to say hi and great me and talk to me and though i was trying to be polite i did not really care to talk to any of them more concerned with my little man at the time

Thanks ladies for the congrats. I am getting a little MS here and there but it's nothing extreme...yet. LOL

Msperry- dont feel bad....your boy is gifted and i am sure soon he will make friends....I agree with coy...and moreover your presence in his class has brought out positive vibes. ..
As days are passing by you must be getting ready for your little princess. .....

Ashley- hearing about your ms I am remembering mine..... and more than anything the kicks and the bump...

Yeah, I think even more so than labor you remember the morning sickness. LOL

AFM I can't wait for my first prenatal on Thursday. My husband won't be there though because he forgot to take that day off of work! :dohh::growlmad: AND he has surgery that day too.

Yeah, I think even more so than labor you remember the morning sickness. LOL

AFM I can't wait for my first prenatal on Thursday. My husband won't be there though because he forgot to take that day off of work! :dohh::growlmad: AND he has surgery that day too.

Not always easy getting the day off! Ugh! Employers :nope: Surgery? Minor?

Can't wait for your checkup! :happydance:

Prego hormones suck..all I've been wanting lately is to feel pretty or special maybe a little affection guess its never gonna happen my sh is so out of tune with me and hasn't shown that sensitive side on some time now..I feel unwanted huge and not attractive what so ever just want to crawl under a rock..like he would even notice I was gone oh wait maybe he would when he runs out of clean clothes.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->