Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I can understand because during my 3rd sem dh hardly even had time to talk to me....I felt so nbad...he blamed work pressure... dong worry you are not alone...you have your baby inside you.... talk to her and she will respond.... be happy. If you are happy then she will be happy too.
Ashley- labor. .. I can never forget.....I was in so much pain..but I only like remembering the good part..... the attention of people, the initial pampering and the scan....... all the best for 1st checkup.....so excited! Surgery? Whag happened?

15th is our New Year...... went for shopping. Got 2 traditional outfits along with some other clothes for shresh. I also bought him a playmat, toys and a pram....he is so excited.

Coy- how are your princesses?

Msperry- aw hon, I think we all know how you feel! For starters-- need to get your man by the ear and let him hear you. This baby is part his making too, he needs to buck up and seriously BE THERE! It's not like his job is over after implantation iykwim. He needs to be the man you need him to be right now. Let him know-loud and clear.

Re:not feeling pretty. Ugh that's the worst part of pregnancy! You fel fat, ucmbersome, unattractive, def NOT sexy....here's the deal tho. You are the only one who views it that way. Everyone else sees a gorgeous, glowing, life-giving woman. Do you have any nice maternity clothes? Any money to buy a nice top or shoes? I shopped eBay and found a gorgeous red top with sparkles...Make-up helps, maybe get your hair done or color it different--I found stuff like this helped when I could afford it. I think most of it is hormonal of course and your dh is making it worse!:growlmad: Let me at'im :ninja: :gun:

Msperry- aw hon, I think we all know how you feel! For starters-- need to get your man by the ear and let him hear you. This baby is part his making too, he needs to buck up and seriously BE THERE! It's not like his job is over after implantation iykwim. He needs to be the man you need him to be right now. Let him know-loud and clear.

Re:not feeling pretty. Ugh that's the worst part of pregnancy! You fel fat, ucmbersome, unattractive, def NOT sexy....here's the deal tho. You are the only one who views it that way. Everyone else sees a gorgeous, glowing, life-giving woman. Do you have any nice maternity clothes? Any money to buy a nice top or shoes? I shopped eBay and found a gorgeous red top with sparkles...Make-up helps, maybe get your hair done or color it different--I found stuff like this helped when I could afford it. I think most of it is hormonal of course and your dh is making it worse!:growlmad: Let me at'im :ninja: :gun:

Thanks Coy I know I should let him know how I feel but just try to avoid arguing so for the last few days we havent spoken to one another today I basically slept all day just to not think of things..far as maturnity clothes I haven't gotten any yet still getting into my jeans but not for much longer as babe is growing faster now but mostly I just want some communication which seems no where in sight I know how dh is and hell say well you can talk to me too..igu I don't want to always be the one to start the convo or always be the one to give the hugs or kisses..seems like my kids are the only ones who care for my attention or affection but really I want that from not only them but him as well was thinking of going to my mother's house just to get out and have some adult time communications with someone other than at work that I can actually talk with maybe after I put the kids to bed idk

Well, I've got some scary news. I went into my high risk doctor today, and had an ultrasound sound, I am measuring around 4w6d-5w0d which would mean that I got my positive test TWO days after conceiving... which is really....odd and I think impossible. The dr told me either I somehow am actually pregnant and a lot earlier than I thought, or the pregnancy stopped progressing. I had my hcg levels drawn today and they were at 6025 which is pretty low. I know for a fact when my husband and I BD'ed because I had an OPK and that was March 14th. I really don't remember BDing on any other night? I go back Saturday to get the levels drawn again. If for some reason it is increasing - than I will have another ultrasound on the 22nd. If my levels are decreasing, than I get a choice to either miscarry naturally or take medication to induce the miscarriage. I'm so sad....I thought for sure this would of been our rainbow baby. :cry::nope:

Well, I've got some scary news. I went into my high risk doctor today, and had an ultrasound sound, I am measuring around 4w6d-5w0d which would mean that I got my positive test TWO days after conceiving... which is really....odd and I think impossible. The dr told me either I somehow am actually pregnant and a lot earlier than I thought, or the pregnancy stopped progressing. I had my hcg levels drawn today and they were at 6025 which is pretty low. I know for a fact when my husband and I BD'ed because I had an OPK and that was March 14th. I really don't remember BDing on any other night? I go back Saturday to get the levels drawn again. If for some reason it is increasing - than I will have another ultrasound on the 22nd. If my levels are decreasing, than I get a choice to either miscarry naturally or take medication to induce the miscarriage. I'm so sad....I thought for sure this would of been our rainbow baby. :cry::nope:

Chin up lady! There are soOOo many variables here. First of all-- sperm can live literally for daaaayyyysss, so fertilization could have taken place on a number of days. Secondly- you probably stopped testing at that first opk right? I have had several surges in that fertile week. I'll think for sure this was the day then get another pos opk- :shrug: So you may have ov'd later than you thought. So fx'd for that second hcg test! :thumbup:

Hoping you get good news and baby dust to you..try not to worry our bodies have a mind of their own like Coy said you may have o'd later than you thought..I know when I conceived according to my due date it doesn't add up but you never know good luck hun.

Hoping you get good news and baby dust to you..try not to worry our bodies have a mind of their own like Coy said you may have o'd later than you thought..I know when I conceived according to my due date it doesn't add up but you never know good luck hun.

So I know prego dreams can be vivid and weird but mine have woke me up crying and have been very violent just want to get the images and thoughts out of my head scary..

Try to think about good things before you sleep and you can keep your door keys under your pillow to avoid bad dreams... I had started wearing a bangle made of iron when I was pregnant. ..

Ashley dont panic and think about the worst.. everything's going to be fine.....I am sure all your test will be normal. ... sending you loads of baby :dust:

Msperry- Yep, perggo dreams can be very vivid! If you are watching scary stuff try to void it :thumbup:

well my levels went up from 6,025 to over 13,000 from a Thursday to a Saturday. So it more than doubled. I go back on the 22nd for another ultrasound.

My daughter is in a musical, but she only got the part of the opening act...but it's a duet. "I don't want to live on the moon" by Sesame Street. So cute.

I am making more friends here in Utah, mostly by getting to know women who share infant loss with me. But I still really miss Minnesota. Sometimes I kind of wish we didn't buy the house so we could of moved to Oregon. Utah is okay, it's a very pretty state. I just...it's just not "me". The culture really isn't "me". DH and I have tried to take "lessons" from the Mormon Church TWICE now. First time he called them off, this time....I called them off. We want to fit in but if it's not something we are totally comfortable with...why should we just join JUST to feel "fit in". I need to find a church and settle down. There are two Lutheran Churches that I think I might want to check out. They are both ELCA, but one is much much more liberally active than another... (ie: going in parade pride marches and such). There line of thinking is that everyone sins, but everyone should feel welcome at church but one of these churches out right says LBGT is welcome at their church. The pastor is heterosexual & married with a few children. Josh won't go to the Catholic church, because he has been married & divorced before we met and so before either of us could join they would have to "annul" that marriage and in order for that to happen his ex and like, five people would need to write the church and tell them why they think that the marriage shouldn't be valid. DH found this to be incredibly intrusive. So, that was the end of that. *sigh*

Yay Ashley great news hope your sono goes well and this is your miracle baby..love hearing that your levels went up..let them soar :)

Ashley- sooOOoo awesome- I am excited for you! lovin' those levels girl :thumbup:

Update have been having horrible leg cramp in my right leg but last two days have been worse and have had a constant pain in my calf and some swelling so went in for a venous Doppler today to check for possible blood clot test went good they said everything went fine but have to keep an eye on it may need to do a repeat test if it continues or gets worse

Glad you got it checked out and they're keeping an eye on you. A DVT is really dangerous. I had terrible swelling in both my legs. A blood clot wasn't even considered, turned out I had one in my pelvis which wasn't diagnosed until it moved to my lungs a few weeks after I gave birth!

Yay Ashley. .. see everything's going good.. my first scan was in 6 weeks and my doctor frightened me by sayings to keep my fingers crossed till the next scan because I had thyroid. . But I didnt lose hope and i prayed that my baby should be fine... all the tests and scan in 10 th week showed a healthy baby..I feel this is your miracle baby... all the best!
Msperry- always keep a look out... swelling and cramps are common in 3rd trim but if its gets out of control then you must visit your doctor. Try not to stand for long hours and keep your legs rested on a pillow. All the best . You are doing good. Waiting to see your little princess.

Glad you got it checked out and they're keeping an eye on you. A DVT is really dangerous. I had terrible swelling in both my legs. A blood clot wasn't even considered, turned out I had one in my pelvis which wasn't diagnosed until it moved to my lungs a few weeks after I gave birth!

Wow that's scary I still don't know just want to make sure things are ok ya know and I'm still having the pain in my right calf just got to watch it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->