• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

update: i called my doc and the nurse said that i shouldn't worry. By the follicle scan, it was great and they know that for sure i o'd within 36 hours. So now i am technically 2dpo :thumbup: Also, i asked if i need to go get a progesterone bloodwork done and she said not at all. They are not worried because of the follicles i had were amazing. So im feeling pretty good.

I used to temp but it was too stressful I'm now 10 days late having cramps and feeling like af will be here any day

Monae-you're not out until the evil witch shows her face.

AFM, im 3dpo today. Since last night , i have been having having pain in my lower abdomen area as if its very tender. Weird dont know why that has been happening. Also, dh and i dtd last night. I've realized we only missed dtd by 1 day from looking at my chart. So it looks like we covered our bases. Also, my temp dropped from 98.06 to 97.90. Not really a major difference actually and atleast its still higher than my pre ov temps. I have 9 more days before im 14dpt. And i can start testing. I will try and test in 8 days and see what i get. Hoping this month is a bfp. My temps look totally different compared to last cycle which looked like a perfect pregnancy chart. So maybe this is a good thing. But we shall see what this cycle holds for us . If this cycle is a no go, then its going to be IUI. Hoping we conceived naturally before going into IUI but you never know. Well its Christmas Eve in the states. I got to buy dh a gift or two today and then its Christmas tomorrow which means im going to be busy cooking. DH took leave for 2 weeks which starts on the friday and then saturday is my birthday. So a busy week this is going to be.

First, I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone! Im 4dpo today and the sore/tender feeling is getting worse. I dont know what the cause of it is. But hopefully it goes away soon. My temps are doing the opposite that it was last cycle. Instead of increasing, they are decreasing but my nurse says that temping is inaccurate really so i shouldnt really worry. Also, when dh and i dtd yesterday, i had loads of watery white cm and I never had that before so I dont know what my body is doing currently. My bday is in 3 more days. So going to be busy this week.

Patrice Happy Birthday my Birthday is on Wednesday 1-1.. im now 12 days late and still having gas but not really cramping. maybe i just didnt ovulate this cycle??

AFM, im 5dpo today. My lovely chart has a consistent decrease :haha: Im not putting much thought into my chart because the nurse told me not to worry about the temps because they will be inaccurate at this moment. So im just doing it just for fun. Its funny how my chart looks like the total opposite of last cycle's chart. In my last cycle, i would've thought I was pregnant for sure and with this one, it looks like i have no chance. But I know that i do have a chance because i covered my bases. 2 more days until my bday yay :happydance: I did my hair over so I can look pretty for my birthday. Im turning the big 24 this year. Im hoping that this month ends with a nice bfp. If not then we will have 2 more months to try before DH has to go on deployment. We shall see whats in store for us.

Monae-You have more patience than me because i would've tested if i was a day late.

yeah i understand. But its better to know than to be in the unknown. Well it is for me :haha: Im not going to test until around 12dpo maybe a little earlier but we shall see. Havent tested out the trigger.

This is the longest cycle I ever had I'm on cd 42!!! I'm kinda scared that something is wrong with me

AFM, im 6dpo today. I took my temp this morning and it rose. I know that it doesn't really mean anything at this time, but it is still interesting to see how this chart is going to look this cycle. DH starts his leave today and my birthday is tomorrow :happydance: One of my friends is hosting a New Year's Eve party and it's going to be Nerd Theme :thumbup: Sounds like it's going to be fun because we get to dress up. Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing this sore uterus thing. I have no clue what the cause of it is, but I'm going to do a little bit more research to find out what can be some reasons. This cycle seems like it is going pretty fast but then again it feels as if it is moving kind of slow. I guess its the anticipation to see what will happen this cycle. The pain is right in the middle of my uterus. It's like a sore/sensitive pain. Hurts from pressing down on it and also it causes discomfort while dtd. If anything hopefully this pain means a bfp, but all in time. Patience is a virtue right.

yeah i understand. But its better to know than to be in the unknown. Well it is for me :haha: Im not going to test until around 12dpo maybe a little earlier but we shall see. Havent tested out the trigger.
usually if im 1 day late I get anxious but i feel pretty calm. i have so many days it feels like its the day af will come i just cramp but no bleeding at all

I hope you get your bfp soon Monae. It would be a great gift for the end of the year.

Hello I'm new here :)
After so many trials to conceive I decided to wait happily and have some patience...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->