• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Put a pic up Patrice. It's not uncommon to see a temp drop for a day then shoot straight back up again.

Laura-Im going to take a pic of it. And hoping my temp goes up.

I had a couple of temp drops as well straight after my :bfp:. Fingers crossed for you Patrice!! :flower:

here is the pic. you cant see the line but in RL its faint.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
I can see a very faint line there! Shouldn't the trigger definitely be out of your system by 13dpo? :huh:

Hmmm, not too sure. From a distance I kind of see a faint line but not so much close up or in the inverted image. Have you got any pick dye tests to try?

Emma-They said the trigger should be out by 14 days past trigger. I should be 15 days past trigger now so it should be out. I saw the faint line at a tilt and then i asked for DH to look at it because i think i have line eye and he saw the cross so he said no i see the line there and its faint but it is there so atleast im not going crazy but i still have to see if AF comes by tomorrow. The temp drop makes me a little cautious about the test.

Laura-No pink dye as of yet. Will wait until AF is late to.

Im 14dpo and when i took my first temp, it was around 97.39 i think but i discarded that temp because i woke up to go to the bathroom at 4:44am and i usually take my temp at 5:15am so i was only laying down for 30 mins. after i got my 3 1/2 hours of sleep, i took my temp and its still low but a little higher than the first temp. My temp ended up being 97.61 now. AF still hasnt showed so far so im guessing that's a good thing . And im not on the progesterone so i know its not that which is delaying AF. So time will tell i guess. My nipples still hurt which is weird because usually nipples hurt and then my temp drops and then AF appears. But it has been a few days of lower temps and still nothing. Also, im still having that thick, creamy white cm. Usually, it starts drying up when AF is on its way. So we shall see.

AF has officially arrived. Onto Clomid cd5-9, trigger shot & IUI.

Thanks Emma. At first I was totally bummed. But DH wants to use preseed during this cycle along with the IUI and also he goes in for his SA on thursday while he takes a break from work so we are determined to get a bfp. But we have agreed that if IUI conceives the first child and we have a rainbow baby, then the next time we ttc, we are going to try naturally instead of IUI etc.

Thanks Laura. Im hoping it works as well. I think this is our last cycle before deployment that we can try.

Monae- Belated Happy birthday dear......boo to af

Patrice- cool pic( Avatar pic)!!!

shradha-thanks. That's the pic we took when dh and i was at the nerd theme new year's party.

Im cd2 and seems like this AF is not as heavy as my normal ones. Which is a good thing. Also, the cramping has went away. After calculating everything, Ive realized that this cycle is the last cycle we will be able to ttc with until DH returns home from deployment. So if i get a bfp then great!! DH will be back when im around 7 months pregnant but if im not, then im going to stop the Clomid and most likely go on a low dose birth control or the depo shot so i dont deal with my painful AFs while DH is away. This cycle, there will be no temping. I will just input when we dtd and when i get the trigger shot etc like i normally do..i just wont involve any temps. Also, we are going to purchase preseed the day of my follicle scan and hopefully trigger shot. Ive read the directions and instructions on how to use it so i am excited to try it. Also, DH is having his SA on Thursday. If the results come back great, then its timed intercourse after trigger shot, if not then its IUI. At first, I kept pushing IUI on him because I just want results right now but ive realized that I put him in a pressured state of mind and so i actually thought about everything and just relaxed and compromised. If this cycle fails then we have no other choice but to do the IUI. So im just hoping we get a result this time around because i think it would be awesome to be able to conceive naturally like we have done before. But we shall see.

Im on cd3. So in 2 days, i will be starting the Clomid. I have to call my doc to see if they put in rhe new redills for the Clomid so i can pick the prescription up today. Hopefully, this cycle just flys past quickly. In 9 days, i go in for my cd12 follicle scan and hopefully my trigger shot. Now the decision for what will happen after the teigger shot is undecided but i guess that will be figured out before the scan which will most likely occur on the 15th. In 3 days, dh goes in for his SA and in 2 days, he goes back to work. We may or may not have a chance in february so im hoping SOMETHING happens this cycle. It seems like every cycle that passes, my body is responding better to the Clomid. So thats the good thing about that. After this i get a 6 month break from ttc because of dh's deployment. Im going to use these 6 months to focus on me and clear my mind of the stress of ttc. Ive realized that now ttc has taken control over my life and im just ready to have a child. Its been a long time coming and every cycle that passes is another heart ache. I am just ready for change.

dh and I finally sat down and talked and we have came to the agreement to do the IUI :happydance: Im happy that he is giving it a chance.

Im cd4 and DH goes back to work tomorrow. DH's SA is on thursday so we have to refrain from dtd starting today. Next week will be my follicle scan. Also, tomorrow I start the Clomid again. During the follicle scan, I will let them know that we have decided to go through with the IUI. Im hoping this will be the cycle that brings forth a bfp. But of course, it is always a wait and see with the cycles. AF should be here on the 31st if i am not pregnant this cycle. So will be testing around that time.

That's great that DH is on board with iui. I can understand it must be hard for a guy agreeing to it as it takes away their most important roles but it'll be worth it to conceive your rainbow baby. I had bloods taken today to check hormone levels to see what's causing us difficulties conceiving this time. Currently on month 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->