• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hey ladies here in the states - What are your plans for your Thanksgiving Celebration? We are not gathering with extended family this year, we are just keeping me DH, myself & the kids with just a small feast. We will probably watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in NYC on tv. :)

Well, dh and i are going over to friends house to celebrate Thanksgiving there. So it'll be dh and i and our friends bringing in thanksgiving.

Hello ladies.

AFM, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the States! I'm 4dpo/6dpt today. I have realized that my temps are steadily increasing so im hoping that's a good sign. I think the progesterone cream is helping with that :thumbup: I am also taking my prenatal vitamins as well. It's good to see my chart looking the way it looks right now. It actually gives me hope but you never know. FXed that a bfp is in the making. From time to time, I still get the on and off cramping on both sides but they are starting to subside. Well, will start testing in 4 days. So im getting excited. Let's see what happens. Oh and in 4 days, I go in for my progesterone blood work. So fxed.

How's everyone?

AFM, im 5dpo/7dpt and my temp is still increasing which I hope is a good sign. Usually, I get a fallback temp around 4-5dpo but i haven't this cycle. Im still using the progesterone cream and prenatal vitamins. Will be stopping the progesterone cream at 14dpo. Hoping AF doesn't come because this cycle looks great so far. Haven't gotten a dip in my temp yet. Im hoping that means that I have proper progesterone level and that a bfp is in the making. Can someone look at my chart and help me out with it? Also, on monday, dh will be leaving to go on his detachment and I will have my progesterone test on the same day. I will be bringing in the progesterone cream and letting the nurse know that I am taking progesterone which im pretty sure won't really affect the test because im using it to get proper progesterone levels for post-ov. So all in all. Im very hopeful this cycle.

Well looks like the trigger shot is pretty much out my system. I dont know if you can say it on the pic but there is a verrrryyyyy faint line. Which im pretty sure means that my tests will be completely negative by 8dpt/9dpt. So the trigger shot is pretty much out my system yay. Well hopefully this means a bfp in the making because i cant put being tired etc onto the trigger shot because its pretty much gone. So hoping this is a good thing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
AFM, im 7dpo/9dpt today. I've noticed that my temp shot up even more today. Hoping that's a good sign. Yesterday, I had removed the hcg trigger shot and the manual override and i got crosshairs for cd14 so i just added the hcg trigger back and used the coverline that FF made for the override. Well, my progesterone test is tomorrow and DH is leaving for detachment tomorrow. He will be back on the 14th. Hoping to get a bfp before he comes back home. I am scheduled for the blood pregnancy test on the 9th but I will take a hpt tomorrow and see what happens. Getting nervous now but we shall see what this cycle has in store.

Ashley we dont have thanksgiving here in India....
Happy Thanksgiving to you all......only a week left....Pene I am waiting.......

Patrice-So excited for you too..All the best dear!!!!!! baby :dust:

AFM, im 9dpo/11dpt today. I cant believe 11 days passed already. This cycle is going pretty fast. My temp did drop a little this morning but i think its because it was freezing when i woke up. Even though it dropped, it is still in the 98s range which never really happens around 9dpo. Im usually still in the 97s so something must be working. DH made it to his destination safely yesterday and i miss him dearly but i know that i got to hold down the household until he returns. He left a husband and hopefully he will be able to come back as a husband and father to be. That would really be a great way to come back home. But we shall see. If it doesn't work this cycle, then its IUI on my december cycle. I will be testing later on today. So we shall see what happens.

here are today's tests

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo3-inverted.jpg
    photo3-inverted.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
here's 3dpt,9dpt and today 11dpt (top to bottom)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
I can see a faint line Patrice! :) The trigger shot should be out of your system now right?

Well from what i researched, the ovidrel 250mcg shot is equivalent to 6500iu. And has a half-life of 30 hours. But they say around 11-12dpt it should be out the system. I dont know its soooo confusing. Im thinking it should be gone already. I went from bold bfp on 3dpt to faint lines ever since which sometimes vary in darkness.

Judging by the comparison on the 3 it looks like the line is now darker than at 9dpo. Your chart also looks brilliant. I'm really thinking this could be it for you!

Thanks laura. Im hoping that this is it. I will be testing tomorrow morning to see if it gets darker or become a bfn. When i tested with the frer, the 2nd line came up immediately. So im just hoping this is it

Hi Patrice, just checking in, was thinking about you!! Wow, praying this is your BFP!!!!

Well my temp is dropping and the hpts were pretty negative today so im thinking im out. Tomorrow i will be 11dpo.

AFM, im 11dpo/13dpt. Took a test today and it came back with a faint line. I looked back at the tests from yesterday and they also had a faint line. This trigger shot should be out of my system by now. I shapl continue to keep testing to see what happens but seeing that the faint lines look lole they are disappearing, it has me less hopeful. My temp went up by .01 so not really much of a difference but it didnt continue to take a nose dive. Also, my nipples have been hurting since yesterday but that can also be because AF is close. Most of the time when that happens, AF is near. But we shall see.

Here are my tests..yesterday's @ top and today's at the bottom

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread