• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I am new to this and I just want to start off by saying it has been a joy to hear all of you guys stories.

Just a little background on me: My name is Dee Dee, I'm 28yrs old and engaged to my highschool sweetheart. So last April me and my fiance moved in together (we were long distance) and a month later I found out we were expecting a on May 7th. It happened so damn fast. We were more than excited. I had an ankling I was preg because I would wake up in a puddle of sweat, very sore breast, cramping and brown discharge. Had my OB appt on May 14th to confirm pregnancy. During the appt the OB was concerned abt the spotting and advised us that worst case it is a threatened abortion .. well the spotting stop and the pregnancy was progressing beautifully.

Well at our 20 wk US we found out we were having a beautiful little girl. Mariah Brooklyn. But before we could get too excited we were advised I have a short cervix measuring at .8cm. Had to see a MFM doc right away. Long story short we lost our beautiful angel Sept 8th. Doctor said there was an infection from the bacteria B-strep (I believe that is the name). Now 3months later we are TTC **Fingers crossed**...HOPING FOR THAT BFP!

Laura-Hoping you get good news about your blood work. My sister didnt believe she could conceive her other two kids because she had unprotected sex for 7 years and nothing and then all of a sudden she has been getting pregnant with no problems now. She just recently had a m/c in November. And she is trying for baby #4. Hoping that you dont have to wait 7 years for something to happen though :hugs:

DeeDee-Welcome!! Im so sorry for your loss. Fxed you get that bfp you deserve. I am going through Clomid, trigger shot, IUI treatment this cycle.

Mzsswizz- thank you I appreciate that! I'm hoping that I will get that BFP this weekend!!! But I'm such a pessimist haha...

How long have you been trying? Have you lost any lil ones? I heard Clomid is really effective!

DeeDee-Yes, ive had a m/c. We have been trying for 4 years now for #1. And i didnt ov on Clomid alone so i have to do Clomid and trigger shot to force ov to happen.

DeeDee-Yes, ive had a m/c. We have been trying for 4 years now for #1. And i didnt ov on Clomid alone so i have to do Clomid and trigger shot to force ov to happen.

Oh sorry to hear about your loss...Wow 4yrs? I can only imagine how that feels. I lost my daughter 4 months ago and this void is unbearable at times. Is there a specific condition that you have? I have a short cervix :wacko: which will definitely cause issues with me carrying full term...sucks!

So far, the only complication i have is that i dont ovulate every month and my cycles were very irregular.

So far, the only complication i have is that i dont ovulate every month and my cycles were very irregular.

Oh ok...well hopefully the trigger shot will help and you will ovulate...I have my Fx'd for both of us!

The trigger shot has been helping me ovulate. I now have a 28 day cycle and since timed intercourse hasnt worked, now we get to try IUI. This is my 4th cycle on clomid and 3rd cycle with trigger shot.

The trigger shot has been helping me ovulate. I now have a 28 day cycle and since timed intercourse hasnt worked, now we get to try IUI. This is my 4th cycle on clomid and 3rd cycle with trigger shot.

So I just read up on IUI, it sounds like you will be preg in no time. The medical interventions that are available are amazing. The Clomid, trigger shot & IUI should def get you your BFP sooner than later

I hope so. It increases our chances and we are just hoping because my husband goes on deployment next month for 6 months so we have a time limit.

I hope so. It increases our chances and we are just hoping because my husband goes on deployment next month for 6 months so we have a time limit.

Oh yea you are definitely on a strict time limit...One of my friends got preg literally weeks before her husband was deployed. Hopefully you guys will have that success...

I hope so too. Its been a long journey just ttc #1.

Yea I can only imagine...it definitely sucks because some ppl will never suffer a loss smh...while we are here struggling to do the most natural god given ability :(

That is so true. I have been around alot of girls who have gotten pregnant, had abortions in the blink of the eye because they wanted to still be young etc and then afterwards they get pregnant instantly after and here I am...4 years later and still no luck.

EXACTLY...ugh I see that every day and it doesn't make any sense. I have little cousins 20 and under popping out kids left and right. They can't even afford to provide for themselves and I just sit there in shake my head in ENVY, JEALOUSY & think to myself like ITS NOT FAIR...I just hold on to the thought that one day I will have a healthy baby!!

DeeDee-Same here but just like you i have hope that one day it will happen and that is what keeps me motivated to keep going.

Emma-thanks. I know one day it will happen. Wishing it sooner than later :haha:

Well today im on cd5. DH goes in for his SA tomorrow. I started my Clomid today. And i dont know if its because my cycles are now medicated and monitored or my body is adjusting but ever since i got the 28 day cycles, my AFs have lasted around 4 days now. Which is better for me. Also, yesterday DH and I purchased the preseed. So atleast we get to try it after his SA tomorrow. All in all. Everything is going okay so far. Im anxious and excited about the IUI. DH is on board with the IUI because he now finally got an understanding on where i was coming from with timing etc. so now he is like you're right lets do the IUI. So im happy. Im even happier because he took it upon himself to go have a SA done. Hopefully we know the results before the IUI so we know how our chances are looking but i think DH's swimmers are good to go. Well thats it for me now.

Thank you SpudsMama, I appreciate your kind words!!

Mzswizz- sounds like you have a lot if positive going for you this cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If I'm not pregnant this time around then there's always not next month. If that's the case then we both will be in the running for February's BFP...AF is due Valetines Day, which will suck if it's negative. Fx'd

Im hoping we get our bfps this cycle! I might not have a chamce in february. Also, AF is due on the 31st of this month so im going to test around that time.

Yea I hope we do too...I'm due Friday so I guess I will be testing this weekend...ughhhh I'm so nervous. You know how ppl hate the two week wait? Not me I love it haha...I just hate seeing that BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->