Looking for official TTC buddies!!

i just hate when time slows down and im anxious to test :haha:

well Im not sure whats going to happen dh went to the urologist today because hehas been having issues with painful erections. he might have to have surgery and that could mean we may not be able to conceive im just praying that isnt the case. thats all thats keeping me from crying

BBWttc29- I am sorry to hear that. It really sucks how random things come up and throws a wrench in plans while TTC...ugh I feel for u. Hopefully he does not have to have surgery! Fx'd for you

Monae-Im hoping your DH doesnt need the surgery. Hoping that there is another way to solve that issue. Ive actually was watching this show where a guy had painful erections and they were giving him injections and it worked. So maybe he doesnt need the surgery.

Im on cd6 today and earlier today, DH and I dropped off his sample for his SA. It was a success because we didnt have to come back they said everything was fine and we were good to go. Now, I just have to call my doc to let them know that DH turned in his sample for his SA and to see if i have to schedule my cd12 follicle scan. Usually, I just walk in but if they have an opening available on the 15th, I will just schedule. All in all, so far so good. Cant wait for DH's results. Also, this is my 2nd day on Clomid and already im starting to have slight cramping so im hoping its because there are follicles growing in there. Can't wait to see what's going to happen this cycle. Fxed, hoping and praying for the best.

Im on cd6 today and earlier today, DH and I dropped off his sample for his SA. It was a success because we didnt have to come back they said everything was fine and we were good to go. Now, I just have to call my doc to let them know that DH turned in his sample for his SA and to see if i have to schedule my cd12 follicle scan. Usually, I just walk in but if they have an opening available on the 15th, I will just schedule. All in all, so far so good. Cant wait for DH's results. Also, this is my 2nd day on Clomid and already im starting to have slight cramping so im hoping its because there are follicles growing in there. Can't wait to see what's going to happen this cycle. Fxed, hoping and praying for the best.

I'm glad that everything is going well so far. Seems like the stars are aligning for you. I hope the cramping is because the Clomid is stimulating the Follicles...What results are you guys waiting for?

We are awaiting for the results of his semen analysis. He turned in his sample today so hoping we here something by next week. And im thinking about asking my doc about doing 2 IUIs this time instead of just trying one. Even though im pretty sure that the 1st one will be in perfect timing, i just want to cover my bases.

I hope so too. He gets priapism and has to have his penis detained hoping to get some solutions soon

We are awaiting for the results of his semen analysis. He turned in his sample today so hoping we here something by next week. And im thinking about asking my doc about doing 2 IUIs this time instead of just trying one. Even though im pretty sure that the 1st one will be in perfect timing, i just want to cover my bases.

Oh ok...Yea I would definitely want to do too just to increase the chances. Why not, What's the harm?!?! I hope that it works. You deserve this. 4yrs is long enough for you to wait :thumbup: :baby:

Monae-fxed for you two. Hoping you guys gets answers.

Deedee-i was thinking about it but when i researched, they always say that the 2nd iui always has less sperm count and also it is usually timed to late so i dont know. Im on the fence but thats something to talk to dh about because i dont want him to be pressured to do it. I mean it was already hard to get him to do the iui.

Im cd7 today and it seems like ever since i started Clomid, my cycle has been flying by which is a good thing . Our plan of action this cycle is preseed and dtd on cd11, cd12 scan and trigger shot (no sex), cd13 iui and dtd with preseed afterwards. So therefore our bases are covered for before and after trigger shot. :thumbup: im hoping it really works this time but we shall see when the time comes. Hoping im ending this month with a bfp. Our anniversary is coming up. It will mark 8 years we have been together on february 18th and on july 25th, it will mark 5 years we have been married. Time really does fly. But unfortunately dh will not be here to experience neither with me. But im going to make the best out of it.

I see what you're saying...Like you said its worth talking to the doctor abt it. I think that the trigger shot is definitely going to help you out this month. It sounds like will be getting that BFP by the end of the month. That would be a good anniversary present, even if your hubby is deployed. This year makes me and my fiancé's 12th year together...

AFM- So just an update for me. I am on CD 33 (AF should be due today) and I woke up this morning feeling so weird. My body is hot to touch, my fiancé thought I was running a fever, my stomach feels weird and I'm sore. Feels like a flu/cold. I hope that's a good sign. Last time I was preg, before I confirmed it, my allergies/sinuses were horrible. I haven't tested yet AT ALL. I'm too scared to get that BFN :(

DeeDee-I think you should wait until tomorrow therefore if you test atleast AF will be late.

Yea I told my fiancé that if it doesn't come this weekend then Sunday or Monday will be the test day...I'm so scared

Ok so an update...So I'm trying not to get too excited but with my last pregnancy, the day AF was due, I was cramping but no blood. So today I'm having cramping and no blood. This made me suspicious last time because I NEVER have cramping until after AF has begun and The only other time was when I got my BFP...I really hope this is a good sign and not my body playing tricks!!! Fx'd

Thanx I hope it means that too...I'm so scared it's just my mind/body playing tricks on me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->