• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Im hoping its not though. Hoping its a bfp in the midst.

Me too...I will be taking the test first thing in the morning...U will know when I know lol

Mzswizz-- so I gave in and tested tonight and............IM PREGNANT!!! I'm in complete shock!!!!

yay omg congrats DeeDee!! I knew this was a lucky thread! Do you have any pics of the test? Im hoping im not that far away from a bfp.

yay omg congrats DeeDee!! I knew this was a lucky thread! Do you have any pics of the test? Im hoping im not that far away from a bfp.

Omg thanks I can't believe it....omg omg omg...This going to be our month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
Lovely lines DeeDee. Im hoping this month is our month. It will be nice to have a bump buddy. But we shall see 2-3 weeks.

Yes I will definitely be your bump buddy...I'm excited to see what happens in 2-3 weeks!!!!!

Oh yea it is....but you are doing all the necessary things to get that BFP this month...Fx'd for u

Thanks DeeDee. My DH was just talking about this cycle with me. We were talking about doing either 1 or 2 IUI's etc. We realized that 1 should be enough because the 2nd one which would be between 36 hours etc, might be too late and might occur AFTER i ovulate so we are just going to dtd and use preseed and then skip a day, then do the IUI, then have sex same day of IUI with preseed and continue every day after for atleast 3-4 days past ov just to cover our bases.

Yea I agree, one should be enough especially if the second one may be too late...The plan that u guys have in place sounds like it will def get the job done. The iIUI and the trigger shot should definitely get you that BFP. It's like a fool proof system...

I hope so but at the same time i get nervous because i went to my worst enemy (google :haha: ) and read that some women didnt get their bfp until 2-3 IUI cycles later and some do get a bfp the first time. So its like a hit or miss when it comes to those. But im going to pray, keep my fxed and hope for the best. Think positive, pee positive, have a positive test :thumbup:

Google is the devil haha...it makes me doubt myself all the time...but it does make sense, every woman is different so who knows. All we can do is remain positive because we don't know what is in our future (unfortunately)...but I'm trying to stay positive too and not get so consumed bat what happened during my last pregnancy...u def have a buddy to go thru this journey with!!

In 5 more days, i will be going in for the scan so im excited about that. And i was also thinking the same thing, every woman is different so you never know. Also, i try to remain positive through out this hoping for the best. I am still getting cramps on and off on my left side. I think my left ovary usually is the 1 with the most follicles. Even though both sides usually produce follicles. Hoping this is a good sign for us.

This cycle is flying by so far, only 5 more days!!!!...that's good that you can gel your left ovary cramping. Sounds promising to me...We gotta stay positive because that's all we have to hold on to...

Yep, 4 more days before my follicle scan. So im pretty excited. Im really hoping this time we have multiple mature follicles. Because at least our chances will increase even if only 1 egg gets fertilized. Im just hoping a bfp comes through this cycle.

im cd8 today and tomorrow is the last day I take the Clomid pill. Im anxious to try the preseed and to do the whole IUI procedure. I've realized that the prenatal vitamins is really helping my cm. Also, i have been drinking more water. Im trying to increase the chances of conceiving as much as possible this cycle. Im hoping this cycle is the cycle we conceive. The time is going by quickly but at the same time it reminds me that DH is getting closer to his deployment date. To keep me occupied, my friends are flying in around march so they can hang out for awhile while dh is away. So atleast I will have my old friends here even if im pregnant. So we shall see what happens this cycle.

Yep, 4 more days before my follicle scan. So im pretty excited. Im really hoping this time we have multiple mature follicles. Because at least our chances will increase even if only 1 egg gets fertilized. Im just hoping a bfp comes through this cycle.

im cd8 today and tomorrow is the last day I take the Clomid pill. Im anxious to try the preseed and to do the whole IUI procedure. I've realized that the prenatal vitamins is really helping my cm. Also, i have been drinking more water. Im trying to increase the chances of conceiving as much as possible this cycle. Im hoping this cycle is the cycle we conceive. The time is going by quickly but at the same time it reminds me that DH is getting closer to his deployment date. To keep me occupied, my friends are flying in around march so they can hang out for awhile while dh is away. So atleast I will have my old friends here even if im pregnant. So we shall see what happens this cycle.

Oh that's good that your friends will be there in March to keep you company. At a time like that I definitely appreciate my friends and family. I know Finding out if you're preg is going to be bittersweet because that means that your husband is leaving :cry:

It would be crazy if you do have multiple mature follicles and it gives you multiples :baby::baby: !!!!!!!!!!! I really have a good feeling abt this cycle for you. I heard the preseed was really helpful.

Its funny because my dh doesnt mind having multiples. He says that would be better for us. But we shall see. Im feeling good about this cycle. My brain is just overdoing researching though. But i think once i go to my follicle scan, then i will be less stressed.

Lol yea multiples would be cool...it would be a lot but good....I have a good feeling abt your cycle too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->