Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Yes, i already bought a pack of pads :haha: I bought another .88 walmart test so will be testing on the 26th, 27th and the 30th. So 2 more days before testing.

Well im 9dpo/dpiui today and i couldnt resist the urge to wait to poas :blush: I should be 10dpt and usually when i test when its around 10dpt or more, before it automatically looks negative until it dries and then i may or may not see a line. But this time, the minute my urine ran across the test line area, i saw a test line come up and then it kind of faded and then i saw the control line. Its very very faint. I had to inverted the pics in order for you ladies to see the lines. Will be testing again on monday to see if it gets darker or lighter. Really hoping this still isnt the trigger shot. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1(2)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(2)-inverted.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
Omg my phone is do dumb. I can never see a pic closely ugh...I really hope this is your BFP cycle...if u seen the line I believe you!!!!!! Does the trigger shot creat false positives?

yes the trigger shot creates false positives. The trigger shot is pretty much hcg injection.

yeah hoping they get darker. If not, then i know it was the trigger.

thanks ladies. im at 10 days past trigger. My doc said within 7-10 days, the trigger should be out my system but we shall see what monday's test says.

I am new to charting and here. My chart is confusing =O. Can anyone take a look at it and let me know what you think??? Thank you! =D we tried to TTC last year for about 8 months. Now we are trying again and this is our first cycle. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fa130

thanks ladies. im at 10 days past trigger. My doc said within 7-10 days, the trigger should be out my system but we shall see what monday's test says.

OMG this is good news to me....im soooooo excited :happydance:

I see lines! Those are known for bleeding or have false positives though sometimes. Hopefully you get a Positive on a first response or clear blue digital =D . Babydust

Trying-looks like you are gearing to ovulate. Also, with the walmart cheapies, to me, they have been better than frer to show lines. The only reason im waiting to monday is because i had a trigger which is an hcg injection and the iui so the trigger shot could still be in my system. The trigger causes false positives so im going to wait until monday to see if the line gets lighter or darker.

Mariah-im anxiously awaiting monday but at the same time i feel as if the line is going to be lighter.

Well good luck!! I hope you get your BFP =D. Ya last year on my last round of clomid i did a ultrasound every couple days to watch my eggs. I had a shot ready to go but no follicle every got mature enough for me to trigger =/. That's when I gave up for a little while. I still have my shot. It's expired now though lol.

Usually the doc office does my trigger shot for me which im happy about because i dont think i can give myself a shot.

Oh I am used to doing shots. I am usually on a medication where i have to give myself shots when I am not TTC. And if for whatever reason I am having issues doing it myself, my husband does it. That's good your doc does it for you though! They are experts at giving shots so it probably isn't as uncomfortable?

The only thing is, it stings while getting injected but after that im fine.

Well, i caved in and tested and to me it looks like the test is lighter. Will confirm on thursday. I showed my friend the tests in comparison and she says to her, today's test looks darker. She said its more visible now but i'll let you ladies be the judge. Im 10dpo/dpiui today. I have a feeling that what im getting on the hpt is still the trigger unfortunately. I really have no symptoms or anything that jumps out at me that gives me hope. But we shall see what happens thursday. I either get AF or a bfp.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo2(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo2(1)-inverted.jpg