Looking for official TTC buddies!!

@lauraemily17 Thanks. I am staying positive because I don't know what's going on. This hasn't happened to me before. The only time I seen brown blood was after the D&C when I had the miscarriage but after that BAM red all the time. I'm really excited because I'm thinking that maybe I ovulated later or it just took longer for me to implant. Just go to wait and see.

I am having the same thing, but I know this month did not take :( I went to the Dr yesterday and she said there was no baby in there, but I swear I had every symptom in the book. This month I am going to do some things a bit diff.

I am not going to symptom spot, because it just makes me crazy and I get stressed out by doing it, which in turn has made my AF just like mszwizz is describing. For 3 days I have been spotting very light brown, but no flow. Usually I would have started today. So I just cant worry about it anymore, it is what it is, and thats all that it is.

I know yall prob dont wanna hear that since you are still hoping it will change, and I hope it will change for you. Just wanted to share a bit of advice on how I am changing things this month. Now time for clomid. Fingers crossed :o)

Hope you all get BFP, praying for all of you.

@katertots I am so with you on the symptom spotting. I only care about either I'm bleeding or not and if I am is it just spotting or normal AF lol. Too many pregnancy symptoms and they all are similar to AF and also different things can cause it. This month my husband and I BD'd every day and I didn't notice til after the fact. We were just enjoying each other not really caring if I ovulated or not we were like well the calendar said you ovulate around this time let's just try and see if it's right lol. I think this month has been the best month for me so far. I have been less stressed and more focused on enjoying life with my husband, friends and family. Whew. Just waiting to see what will happen because this never happened to me especially around AF time. Just patiently waiting. Good luck for a November baby. With my last pregnancy I got pregnant in february and my due date was nov. 16th. It would be funny if I am pregnant because my husband and I were joking around saying that would make me a seasonal ovulator lol.

LOL!!!! A seasonal ovulator. That is so funny!!!! I just am so sick of wondering if this or that is a symptom of AF or pg. This was my first month charting and keeping up with everything. I feel like I noticed everything more because I was paying close attention to my body. Apparently, I was looking way to hard.

My friend just had a baby and I went to see her on my lunch break at the hospital. He was so cute, but I must admit, I wanted to take him home with me :D

@katertots lol I know the feeling. Dec. 16th my sister gave birth to my little nephew. He is just tooo adorable I wanted to say ok thanks for carrying him for 9 months for me lol. I know one day it will happen for us all. Until then it doesnt hurt to have fun BD'ing and fitting into those clothes that we wont be able to once our belly grows lol.

I know right. I wanted to say okay thanks, lets go. He was so tiny and cute. My Dh who never talks to my friend or her husband, even said I am jealous. LOL

I want so bad, but I know wanting wont allow me to have it right away.
Success is never automatic. Sigh....

Yeah I totally know the feeling. Been trying since April 2010. It has been no luck after miscarriage and I thought women were suppose to be more fertile fter birth and/or miscarriage...Guess not lol. All I can do is move on to the next month. Right now I am worrying about school. I am way ahead of my assignments so I am pretty good. I just want to start working with the ob/gyns because babies and pregnancy are my passion lol. We shall see what the Lord has in store for us.

I know, its sooooo hard to just give it to god. Even though I know thats what I need to do. I cant help but worry and analyze everything. Its just so hard to hand it over. I know he knows whats best for me and will give me what I need when I am meant to have it.

I would love to work at ob/gyn office, that sounds like so much fun!

I know it is. I just realized that when he is ready he will bless us with children. Even though I want to be in control and know everything going on I just go to leave it up to him because only he knows the right time.

So I'm 10dpo, and now I've got brownish tinged yellow CM. If this is AF showing her sneaky face this early, I will be pissed!! :growl:

@NJAngelAPN Good luck maybe it's IB. I am have brown spotting but i am 14dpo and BFN on test today so maybe AF is ******** once again for another month. ugh dont you hate when she acts up.

@NJAngel- Seems like way too early for AF to show?! If you are sure about when you ovulated, that is. Sounds like it could be IB!!!

well ladies I'm out the AF is coming slowly but surely I am seeing red and it is increasing now so I am ruling it as AF. oh well maybe next month or next time we try.

So sorry mzswizz :(

I'll be in the same boat this time on Saturday... I feel like no matter how much I convince myself I'm getting all the right symptoms and experiencing new ones, AF will still turn up and I'll be on to another month :cry:

I've been talking to my Mum tonight and she's saying I'm being such a pessimist, but I hate getting my hopes up and then they're being crushed a few days later... You all know how that feels I'm guessing lol

xx

@ttc im not really sad. i havent cried and dont think i will. i guess im just fed up with trying and trying and not getting nowhere. I am just going to leave it up to god and BD whenever we do it not caring if its ovulation time or fertility wondow. Im just exhausted from trying to spot something different cant sleep at night because wanting a child so bad looking at people and just want to cry because their pregnant or have children. its just so much pain i been through especially having a miscarriage and being unsuccessdul ever since. UGH i just want to scream at the top of a mountain. Too bad i cant because I'm in Florida. oh well from now on im just going to live life and see how that goes. But i do want a child but i kno its not up to me to decide that. I know leave it up to god but whn a woman wants something so bad she tries everything to have it especially children. we shall see what happens in the future.

I'm sorry mzswizz :( Hope you get your BFP next month. I've noticed it's so common to get cycles like this when you're ttc, where AF comes on really weird that way. I had one of those a few months ago... spotting for days, alternating pink/brown/red tinged cm, first time I had AF show up that way. I think it's probably the stress of ttc. Hopefully maybe our bodies just trying to adjust and do their thing...

@steph I hope that this is a good sign to have whacky AFs becuase i remember i was having whacy 1s then BAM pregnant. so lets just be hopeful and continue on. I do want a child but im not going to stress my body so it wont be possible.

@mzswizz- Yeah, hopefully! I like to think of it as our bodies adjusting to what we want them to do!! Any changes, anything different from the norm could be our bodies shifting, coming back into balance-- especially with you coming out of a m/c. Good for you though, for staying as stress free as possible!

@steph Yeah I have to stay stress free so I know for sure how my cycle really is and so my body doesnt delay anything. I hope our bodies balancing up for our BFPs!

Thanks girls, for the encouraging words. It was only that ONE time today. CM still creamy, but thinner - like almost EWCM? Otherwise, same intermittent cramps, some sharp pains right on my nipples (ow), but the boobs are not sore. Still kicking this stupid upper respiratory infection...sore throat, ears hurt when I swallow. I seem to always get sick right around my TWW, which gets my hopes up, but ends up being nothing. Tonight while out to dinner with DH, halfway through my turkey burger, my stomach just turned, and I didn't want anymore. Although I do get nauseous right before AF sometimes, so that's not reliable (sigh).
As for AF being early? I only used the OV watch this month, so I'm going by that for O. I took Fertilaid vitamins for three months, which actually regulated my cycle. I used to have only a 9 day luteal phase with very irregular cycles (24-57 days!). Now, I'm at 28-29 days, O on day 15-16, and 13 day luteal phase. If I've dropped to a short luteal phase again, I'm going to really bust my ass to get to the gyno. Every month I convince myself that AF is here, I'm in my TWW, some stupid reason not to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->