Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

I’m a teacher. After my 2nd loss (mmc at 9 week ultrasound the heart had stopped a few days prior). I burst into tears during a luncheon after hearing the girl who teaches next to me had her baby. I had to run out of the room. That was about 4 years ago. Just feeling sad or negative emotions about other people’s pregnancy makes me feel ick. I can’t help it though. It’s even worse when people don’t want the babies or aren’t in a position to have another child but had an oops (the story of all my in-laws lives).

Totally get it, for some reason though this time I don’t feel like this. I seen a newborn 2 weeks old yesterday whilst serving a customer he was so gorgeous. I defo feel sad but this time I’m not jealous like I was before my last son. Maybe it’s cos I’ve had my son (my youngest) and I know deep down maybe my time is up :shrug: xx

Hi ladies,
Mind if I join you. I haven't had chance to read from the beginning but I'd like to say sorry for all your losses. My story briefly; I had a MMC and in 2013 at 11w 5days. My DD was then conceived 3 months later & born July 2014, she's just turned 5.
I have recently had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in July this year , whilst ttc #2. My DH still isn't 100% about TTC but deep down I think he does. It's just the fact of how stressful it can all be from TTC to the birth (DD resulted in emergency C-section) to the 1st year of having a baby (DD was an extremely difficult baby, poor thing has reflux, colic etc & just cried ALL the time)
I am now cd8, my first AF after the miscarriage so FX things are back to normal. I have on average cycle length of 32 days.
FX to all us ladies for our much wanted rainbow babies :dust:

Hi ladies,
Mind if I join you. I haven't had chance to read from the beginning but I'd like to say sorry for all your losses. My story briefly; I had a MMC and in 2013 at 11w 5days. My DD was then conceived 3 months later & born July 2014, she's just turned 5.
I have recently had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in July this year , whilst ttc #2. My DH still isn't 100% about TTC but deep down I think he does. It's just the fact of how stressful it can all be from TTC to the birth (DD resulted in emergency C-section) to the 1st year of having a baby (DD was an extremely difficult baby, poor thing has reflux, colic etc & just cried ALL the time)
I am now cd8, my first AF after the miscarriage so FX things are back to normal. I have on average cycle length of 32 days.
FX to all us ladies for our much wanted rainbow babies :dust:

Welcome and so sorry for your loss I hope it’s a quick stay for you xx

have any of you ladies heard of using baby Aspirin or 75mg Aspirin per day to help prevent miscarriage. I am thinking of starting to take it ? x

How is everyone doing? Welcome Bumblebee.

I'm on CD30 and don't think I've ovulated yet. When I'm at my healthiest I have normal cycles every two months since one of my ovaries isn't connected. As it stands, I'm not currently at my healthiest but the fact that I got AF after only 32 days from my D&C is really encouraging.

@co_fostermom glad to hear your cycle is behaving! What is your plan for this one? Do you try naturally or ivf?

I am bleeding quite heavily for the 5th day now after being pregnant for only a short moment. Hope this time it's not incomplete and we can try again this month.

I’m 11dpo my friends think I might have a squinter but I don’t trust frers.

I’m not too chuffed as think 11 is pretty late in the day to be so faint. I had spotting only once at 6dpo but I’m concerned it tried to implant then and trying again now and failing :shrug:

have any of you ladies heard of using baby Aspirin or 75mg Aspirin per day to help prevent miscarriage. I am thinking of starting to take it ? x

I took aspirin daily conceived and then miscarried so I was told it can thin your lining and to only take after bfp xx

Nima - we are taking it easy this cycle and probably next cycle as well. We have four frozen embryos, three of which we for sure know are viable, but I'm not willing to risk another one in my uterus just yet. I think we are going to try IUIs again. I'm much healthier than I was the last time we did IUIs so I have hope that it might be successful. To that, like I said, we're not doing anything this cycle and probably next. Just having fun in the bedroom lol.

Wantingagirl 11dpo is way not too late for a faint line! With my FETs, I didn't get a super super faint line until 10dpo. That is quite early. Give it a few more days and see what happens!

Hi Bumblebee, just checking in on this thread to see how everyone is doing. My midwife prescribed 75mg but the nhs has just upped the dose to 150mg. The higher dose has been found to be more effective. Also they don’t prescribe it until 12 weeks plus as not recommended in first trimester. Hope this helps xxx

So I didn't know I was in the 2ww because I didn't think I had ovulated this cycle. I started randomly taking tests because I felt off. Now have had four super super faint lines over the last two days (not ready to call them true positives but I don't think four evaps in a row is a thing for me or these tests, at least I've never experienced anything like this unless it was actually positive).

Here's the latest test after it dried (I can only get a decent picture of the line after the test dries right now though it does show up wet sometimes).

Today my boobs have hurt on and off, and by hurt, I mean they are killing me!

zZLfYh9wTHOkiNjxg1WB+g.jpg

Foster I’m seeing something!

I also only mentioned about 11dpo as I always get bfp early and if later it always ends in loss plus I had 6dpo cramping/implantation signs but nothing got my period. The last few losses I had it was like trying to implant but couldn’t then tried again later on in 2ww so that’s concerning

Hmmm keep us updated wanting! I don't know what's going on with me yet. Had a lot of faint lines. I'm slowing down on the testing though because I know that multiple tests in one day will show little to no change and I'm stressing myself out for no reason. At any rate, they are still barely there faint lines.

Hmmm keep us updated wanting! I don't know what's going on with me yet. Had a lot of faint lines. I'm slowing down on the testing though because I know that multiple tests in one day will show little to no change and I'm stressing myself out for no reason. At any rate, they are still barely there faint lines.

Yeah I will, I’m concerned but hope I’m wrong.

This journey is so hard not sure why I was willing to put myself through it again. I really hope this is it for you xx

Hi Ladies, may i please join.. I'm really sorry for ALL your losses, and big Hugs for OUR Rainbow babies.:hugs:

Well, We've been TTC for our First for a couple of years now even lost track..
This cycle i tested and got a faint line on a cheapy, then used another test the following day and it was Negative.. I thought it was a Evap.. today started spotting (pink-ish) which later turned to Blood red with severe cramping, couldn't even drive back from work...OH had to pick me up, went straight to the Doc's office only to find out i am/was 5 Weeks preggies.. My heart is super broken since i only have 1 tube that can conceive, it took us forever to catch the eggy.. Super sad. Luckily no need for D&C..

So I guess I'm on CD1 of my cycle, we've decided to try immediately..we will stick to what we did this cycle which is BD every other day as soon as the bleeding stops.

The cramps my Word!:cry:

Oh Mummy I'm so sorry that is awful. :hugs: There's nothing anyone can really say or do to help us feel better. Just know it's not your fault and this too shall pass and you'll have your rainbow baby in your arms one day.

@MummyWant2be I'm so so sorry. It is heartbreaking. I was pretty shocked at how strong my grief after my losses hit me, and it took a lot of energy to accept this reaction. It is ok to be sad. It is a loss even if it was early. I hope you conceive quickly and get your rainbow baby soon! Big big hugs to you <3

Hi Ladies, how is everyone keeping up?

anyone caught the eggy yet this cycle?

Well, I thought I had finally actually ovulated on my own only to get AF two weeks early two days after a positive OPK. So I'm feeling pretty down in the dumps right now.

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"