Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

I’m still here struggling a bit waiting for first af after my loss this one is always the worst!

Hiya Wanting, how come you decided to wait? How far along were you when you had your loss?

I'm only asking because I wasn't sure what to do. We ended up trying again, I'm ok if we don't get lucky this cycle though.

Do you get ovulation pains?

Hiya Wanting, how come you decided to wait? How far along were you when you had your loss?

I'm only asking because I wasn't sure what to do. We ended up trying again, I'm ok if we don't get lucky this cycle though.

Do you get ovulation pains?

Oh hey hun..... sorry I meant I’m waiting for af temp dropped so should be here tomorrow not that I waited one cycle. Yes I get ovulation pains every month

I’ve had 6 losses in totally hun one at 9 weeks, 2 around 6 week mark or just less and 3 chemicals xx

Awww, huge hugs. Our very first month ttc we got our first bfp & that was the most heart breaking.

Have you been referred to clinic at all for your losses? I finally have an appointment, but not until October. How have you been feeling with your pre concieve?

I'm always so tired all the time that I don't risk taking Ubiquinol in the morning even though it's recommended.

FX'd wanting!

AFM AF showed up last week. I'm on CD7 today and AF is still on. I want to move on, I'm not sure if I'll get serious about trying this month but I am definitely ready for the middle part of my cycle if you catch my drift. I am very thankful that AF even showed up this soon. I had a normal 32 day cycle after my D&C which to me is astounding. After my first mc I never really had a real period. I had one day of spotting almost three months later and my clinic okayed me for a second FET cycle. That one didn't take but after that cycle was actually my first AF and that was in January. So, a long time (miscarriage happened at the beginning of October). And I have PCOS so normal 30 day cycles aren't a thing for me. Anyway, I'm really happy about this but now I'm definitely done with AF for a bit. Grrr!

:dust: to everyone able to try this month!

Hi ladies. I’ve been in and off these forums for years, and now I’m back on. We started trying for #2 in August 2018. We had 2 chemical pregnancies, a uteroscopy where the RE removed a large fibroid, then got a BFP cycle 1 after the procedure, and got the call yesterday that my hcg is dropping. It hit me pretty hard. Lots of crying. I’m so thankful for my miracle daughter, but I just want her to have one sibling. DH said last night we’ll keep trying, and I just hope we get another living child sooner than later. This is eating away at me, and I’m so over the ttc phase of life.

I’ve scrolled through a few pages of the thread, but I don’t know anything about coq10 or most of the supplements you’re talking about. I take a multivitamin, fish oil (and try to eat fish at least once a week), vitamin d, and 25 mcg levothyroxine for an elevated thyroid antibody. That was what we thought caused my losses, but I guess we were wrong.

@hmmohrma I'm so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking.

I really understand you about the supplements... I take more and more of them with every month that passes without a bfp and it is getting a bit out of hand. I call it my superstitions. Anyway I do only take supplements for which I found some supporting evidence in research (not quality evidence though). I take ovaboost, l-arginine, vitamin D, folate, DHA and sometimes iron (not daily).

I bought coQ10 today. I’m almost out of folic acid, and I’m going to switch to folate. I also feel like it’s a bit superstitious, but I’m okay with that. Placebo effects are real, right? I haven’t started bleeding yet. It’s unfortunate. It gives me hope when I know it shouldn’t be there. I’m just ready for this to be in the past so we can move on.

Awww, huge hugs. Our very first month ttc we got our first bfp & that was the most heart breaking.

Have you been referred to clinic at all for your losses? I finally have an appointment, but not until October. How have you been feeling with your pre concieve?

I'm always so tired all the time that I don't risk taking Ubiquinol in the morning even though it's recommended.

I have a referral for August 22nd and just got my cd3 bloods done the other day. Not sure what they can do as they did jack all the last time I was referred.
I feel like I have more energy like I did when I took maca. I’m going to try maca again soon if nothing happens. How come you won’t take it in the morning hun?

@hmmohrma I'm so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking.

I really understand you about the supplements... I take more and more of them with every month that passes without a bfp and it is getting a bit out of hand. I call it my superstitions. Anyway I do only take supplements for which I found some supporting evidence in research (not quality evidence though). I take ovaboost, l-arginine, vitamin D, folate, DHA and sometimes iron (not daily).

I’m the same don’t like adding too many things in!

I should be either be 3 months or 6 months even had a dream I was 5 months pregnant last night :cry: I was an absolute fool to think things would be easy this time *sigh*

I should be either be 3 months or 6 months even had a dream I was 5 months pregnant last night :cry: I was an absolute fool to think things would be easy this time *sigh*

The dream must have been miserable to wake up from. I’m so sorry. Does it usually take you a lot of cycles to conceive?

I feel the same way about feeling foolish. I thought we were ready to go this time. To make matters worse, I’m not bleeding yet AND my poas tests have gotten darker and not lighter. It’s giving me false hope. I expected to bleed by now, so I’ll call the RE tomorrow to see what they want to do.

The dream must have been miserable to wake up from. I’m so sorry. Does it usually take you a lot of cycles to conceive?

I feel the same way about feeling foolish. I thought we were ready to go this time. To make matters worse, I’m not bleeding yet AND my poas tests have gotten darker and not lighter. It’s giving me false hope. I expected to bleed by now, so I’ll call the RE tomorrow to see what they want to do.

Sorry if I missed this, are you currently going through a loss right now?

It’s hit and miss for me. Cody took 14 months, Olivia was 2 years 2 months but was 8 months after my loss, my consecutive losses before Leo took over a year each, that was hell. My first loss this time took 5-6 months trying properly then the next one was 3 months xx

@wantingagirl its okay. I just joined the thread a few days ago. My faint positive was Monday. Hcg was 34. Wednesday my hcg was 29. The nurse called and said call back when I start bleeding. Well, now it’s Sunday, I’m not bleeding and my poas tests are getting darker. I’m going to call tomorrow to get another blood test. I usually start bleeding fairly quickly.

Waiting to conceive when we know our chances of healthy pregnancy is just so hard. We typically conceive easily the first try and then it takes 5 or so months for the next BFP. I had a big fibroid removed from my uterus in June, and we were hoping that was causing my two recent losses. I guess we were wrong. Now I’m worried it’s ectopic bc they said the hcg dropped but the poas is getting darker.

Oh I'm so sorry hmmohrma. I wish I could give you a hug because pregnancy can be so confusing. I hope you get answers soon and are able to move forward, whatever the outcome. :hugs:

@co_fostermom thank you. I went back for bloods today, and now the hcg is rising normally after a drop last Wednesday. So frustrating. My RE called me today and said he doesn’t want me to restart progesterone in case something is wrong. I repeat blood on Wednesday. We’ll make a decision about ultrasound or waiting for miscarriage at that point. I’m freaking out. Just playing the old infertility game of wait wait wait.

@wantingagirl why did they do bloods at cd3? And did you get a referral to a different doctor after not being happy with the last referral?

That is so hard hmmohrma.

I had a difficult day today as my recent loss really hit me hard. I honestly don't know how I managed to smile at the very pregnant lady across a work meeting from me today as she very proudly announced to everyone that she would "not be in the office from September to February" and not burst out in uncontrollable tears. I so badly want to still be pregnant right now. And that was my third loss in a year. I should actually be holding my baby right now had I not lost my first. And I'm getting close to the point that I'd be holding my second had the transfer been successful. I'd be well into the second trimester now with this last one. Ugh. It's just so d*mn hard!

@co_fostermom thank you. I went back for bloods today, and now the hcg is rising normally after a drop last Wednesday. So frustrating. My RE called me today and said he doesn’t want me to restart progesterone in case something is wrong. I repeat blood on Wednesday. We’ll make a decision about ultrasound or waiting for miscarriage at that point. I’m freaking out. Just playing the old infertility game of wait wait wait.

@wantingagirl why did they do bloods at cd3? And did you get a referral to a different doctor after not being happy with the last referral?

I did request someone different but the letter doesn’t specify who it is so this might get awkward :haha:

Cd3 is LH and FSH then I’ll need progesterone checked at 7dpo

That is so hard hmmohrma.

I had a difficult day today as my recent loss really hit me hard. I honestly don't know how I managed to smile at the very pregnant lady across a work meeting from me today as she very proudly announced to everyone that she would "not be in the office from September to February" and not burst out in uncontrollable tears. I so badly want to still be pregnant right now. And that was my third loss in a year. I should actually be holding my baby right now had I not lost my first. And I'm getting close to the point that I'd be holding my second had the transfer been successful. I'd be well into the second trimester now with this last one. Ugh. It's just so d*mn hard!

I’m the same it’s so damn hard! I have seen so many pregnant ladies and some babies born In the time I’ve been trying and a fb announcement too ugh!

I’m a teacher. After my 2nd loss (mmc at 9 week ultrasound the heart had stopped a few days prior). I burst into tears during a luncheon after hearing the girl who teaches next to me had her baby. I had to run out of the room. That was about 4 years ago. Just feeling sad or negative emotions about other people’s pregnancy makes me feel ick. I can’t help it though. It’s even worse when people don’t want the babies or aren’t in a position to have another child but had an oops (the story of all my in-laws lives).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->